• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Oakwood Hero Academy (OOC)

Location of Oakwood?

• UK

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • USA

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So many Dragons. (Or False Dragons as Haruka might see them) lol. Gonna try post after work in 6h or so

Hi, Sheep.
I can tell, seeing as Flame is obviously your main. Also, do you ever hecking sleep? I got eight hours between our conversations my guy.

Also, no.

I do not.

Okay, I do, but I'm half-nocturnal, so I sleep through the better half of the day instead of prime-roleplaying time.

Im open for it, was about to post the second character in either case between distractions.

Your post was so nice I feel bad about mine now xD
First posts are always so hard for me, bleh~

Also this is the first group RP I've done in litterally years now,,, So that's fun! Mostly I've been doing 1v1 stuff

Ok!

(I hope you don't mind that mine is overly happy sometimes. And can be happy one minute then irritated the next)

So... I'm just assuming that the head-hancho is currently sleeping or very busy with other things?

Considering the date, and so the time since I started this interest check, I'm thinking of simply starting the RP now and parsing in more of my characters as required, allowing others to do the same. What do you guys think? I do want all of the potential players to at least have some ability to RP before the plot progresses too much, but I think it's better to be safe now and allow everyone to star RP, lest this little project die. Of course, I could bump the interest check, make a new one etc. to keep up interest, but that seems inane.

The location poll will close in approx. 1.5 hours, so if Japan and Britain are still tied by then, I could either remove the US and do a tiebreaker round or simply go with my vote, UK, as a tiebreaker. This seems like the point where I will have to at least start off the rp thread.
I think this kind of RP can work well for adding more characters with time. I think starting it now but still allowing people to join is a great idea.
Yeah, I'm with CeriseFern on this one. More players can come, but we kinda need to get going.

Said previous conversation, so you don't have to dig through this yourself.

Hey, sorry again. I feel like I'm being negligent or something, but I digress. CeriseFern CeriseFern I'll get working on a dorm diagram of sorts, though I have a description already:
400 Students, roughly equal gender balance so about 200 boys/girls and dorms seperated by gender (NB/Trans are placed where they identify) half of the students are in dorms of 4 (by gender, 100/4 = 25 dorms of 4, 50 total), roughly a quarter are in dorms of 2/3 (90/110 split) so that's 30 dorms of 3 and 55 dorms of 2 for 135 dorms total, 67/68 by gender. Dorms are arranged in 4x4x4 blocks (3/4 extras are in a hallway on the first floor) in connected but seperate dorm buildings. Students of different years can be dormed together and 1st Years often have an older student with them in dorms of 3/4.

Man, that was some maths. Anyway, yes Rage Rage you can join. I'll be doing more stuff in RP/CS soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back