• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Oakwood Hero Academy (OOC)

Location of Oakwood?

• UK

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • USA

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, I like using him because it contrasts two important factors of MHA villains: One, they always seem to confront the heroes directly, even when organised with a mastermind, two, he's evil for the sake of being evil. Smart enough to know that evil is the path of least resistance to success and not simply a misunderstood antihero. Of course, nuance in villains is good, but it's hard to beat a disney villain.

Personally favourite Villians are "Well technically hes not wrong" ones that are hard to argue with at points.

Most recent example would be Emet Selch from FF14 for me or Nox from Wakfu. another Archtype is the Xanatos type from Gargoyles, pretty much hes a dick, loves it and generally doesnt mind a loss because hes essentially a bored guy wanting fun and a challenge.

I know 400 students isn't a lot when it comes to most school but as a person that went to a 200-250 student school [well for 2 years anyway, I attended 4 different high schools]
That seems like a lot xD

I think 'possessed/broken (optionally powerful) innocent/child character' is quite the archetype. Like, you feel sorry for the character who never wanted this, maybe can't control their power and underneath all the villainy they just want to go home.
pretty niche (Asriel is one off the top of my head, though I'm sure it's not only him) but so damn good, cause it hits you right in the feels

I mean you have 4 Years right? so that's 100 per year, So for the first year you would have at least 5 classes if we go by the show's makeup.
Heroe Classes A/B, General Education, Support, and Management.

So 20 Students per class if you average it at least, which works out if like U.A it had 20 Students in each Hero class.

Possed/Broken character has a few that jump out when done right. Ace from Justice League Unlimited is first that jumps to mind for me.
Then there is another type that comes to mind but not sure how frequent it is since only think of one example i base it off, Pretty much a person who wants to be good but no matter what they try they dont find happiness or fulfillment in any of it, so give into there more twisted desires since that only way for them to be at peace in away, Kotomine Kirei is an example of that.

One, if you look at the school info I provided then it is in fact 400/4 = 100 per year, 5 classes (Pro Hero A-C, Support/DT D, Law/Medicine/Econ/Management etc. E) with 20 students each. I don't see 400 as that big, considering my senior school (11-16, 5 years) has about 1200 students (~240 per year) and though a Hero Academy probably wouldn't see as many students as a normal school, it would likely serve a larger catchment area than normal to compensate.

One, if you look at the school info I provided then it is in fact 400/4 = 100 per year, 5 classes (Pro Hero A-C, Support/DT D, Law/Medicine/Econ/Management etc. E) with 20 students each. I don't see 400 as that big, considering my senior school (11-16, 5 years) has about 1200 students (~240 per year) and though a Hero Academy probably wouldn't see as many students as a normal school, it would likely serve a larger catchment area than normal to compensate.
I know it's not ACTUALLY big, it's just my perseption. And 1200 students?? That makes me nausious to think about.

Hey, sorry again. I feel like I'm being negligent or something, but I digress. CeriseFern CeriseFern I'll get working on a dorm diagram of sorts, though I have a description already:
400 Students, roughly equal gender balance so about 200 boys/girls and dorms seperated by gender (NB/Trans are placed where they identify) half of the students are in dorms of 4 (by gender, 100/4 = 25 dorms of 4, 50 total), roughly a quarter are in dorms of 2/3 (90/110 split) so that's 30 dorms of 3 and 55 dorms of 2 for 135 dorms total, 67/68 by gender. Dorms are arranged in 4x4x4 blocks (3/4 extras are in a hallway on the first floor) in connected but seperate dorm buildings. Students of different years can be dormed together and 1st Years often have an older student with them in dorms of 3/4.

Man, that was some maths. Anyway, yes Rage Rage you can join. I'll be doing more stuff in RP/CS soon.
Oh yeah this is nice, but this still didn't answer my question xD
Thank you tho

Yeah, sorry about the speech, Ill change it to normal and just say its accented in future if its too hard to understand.

NightOwl.png

Weeks before Seraph's official debut, Jet was approached with a request; The heroes needed to do some snooping, but they also needed someone who could get them into a certain building.

The place in question was a nightclub suspected of harboring villains, and they were having trouble getting tickets. But the nightclub's owner was hiring for dancers, so the heroes asked him if he could dance and do it well.

He could.

So, Jet agreed to their proposition. On three conditions;

One; they would never speak of this event again.
Two; they would scrub his presence at the event from the logs.
Three: He needed something from a create quirk user.

That thing was the outfit he wore.

Jet was hired at the nightclub under the Alias NightOwl after he dyed his wings and used some feather-extensions to hide the shape of them. It was safe to say; the mission was a success. Jet got paid for his time, performance, and embarrassment, and left before the media got there.

(I removed his wings in this one because they covered most of him if I'd added them in)

Jet, if you didn't know, can dance. Well.

Mainly poledancing, but the odd free-style is fine, as well.

Also, this doesn't really mean anything to him, lol. He doesn't take this in... any way at all, really. To him, it's just normal dancing.

Last edited:
Will people from all years be able to form rooms with each-other or is it more separated like 1st years dorm with 1st years. 2nd years dorm with 2nd years, etc?

BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403

Last edited:
I need to get around to making a second character I think,,,

We maybe might need a good teacher character.

I have this one guy, I never considered him a good teacher before... But he might be a hilarious one

His quirk is Hammer Space, it's a term used for comics when a character pulls something from 'thin air' the place they pull it from is hammer space.
He didn't literally pull things from thin air, his skin worked as a portal between real life and hammer space, but he had this magitian motif and played it off as if he pulled things from thin air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back