• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Oakwood Hero Academy (OOC)

Location of Oakwood?

• UK

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • USA

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Would anyone be interested in me making a second character who's quirk is quirk nullification? I just love the idea of being in a magic world and your magic is just... Removing other people's magic. That's my favorite thing xD

The activation would be different from Izawa. So, not reallly copying.

Do you guys want to start now/soon or are y'all fine with waiting a bit longer? I just wanna make sure that everyone can get their character(s) in and I can get all of mine done, as slow as I am.

I'm fine waiting. Think I got my char done already? But need to check.

First of Oakwood's 'Big 3' is completed, the highest-scoring on his 3rd-year exams unless anyone else wants that position for a character

Considering the date, and so the time since I started this interest check, I'm thinking of simply starting the RP now and parsing in more of my characters as required, allowing others to do the same. What do you guys think? I do want all of the potential players to at least have some ability to RP before the plot progresses too much, but I think it's better to be safe now and allow everyone to star RP, lest this little project die. Of course, I could bump the interest check, make a new one etc. to keep up interest, but that seems inane.

The location poll will close in approx. 1.5 hours, so if Japan and Britain are still tied by then, I could either remove the US and do a tiebreaker round or simply go with my vote, UK, as a tiebreaker. This seems like the point where I will have to at least start off the rp thread.

I think this kind of RP can work well for adding more characters with time. I think starting it now but still allowing people to join is a great idea.

Yeah, I'm with CeriseFern on this one. More players can come, but we kinda need to get going.

Merci beaucoup, guys. The poll is closing in like 5 minutes and I'm pretty sure the UK is going to win, so once that result is confirmed I'll start up the RP thread. Also, brb as I get the Amino Wiki I made for Oakwood a while back.

Disregard that '5 minutes' part, I'm heckin slow so it's finished.
Rule Brittania,
Brittania rules the waves,
Britons, never never never, will be slaves!

Might need a few name changes, since otherwise there may be questions why the entire class has Japanese names.

Hey, Englands public schools are relatively full of transfers/immigrants from personal experience. I think it makes sense if the Pro Hero industry was booming in Japan and so some of them fucked off elsewhere and had kids. Or just coincidence with this particular class. Rename if you want, I guess it would be justified, though it's not that much of a problem.

True, though entire class being transfer students/immigrants does take a bit of the UK part of it away you know?. Just seems it would be odd

I already intended to change my characters name if it was UK, so I don't mind myself.

Yeah, I might make a second character that is actually from the UK, some of the themes of the Haruka one wouldnt cross over that well.

Fine with me, though I should emphasise that 95% of British child names are variants of the same 5-10 for either sex. Though I guess I can't talk as my name is Javan

I think I'm gonna keep Chiasa and change the last name, havn't officially deceided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back