• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~*• the elements! •*~ (needing earth and nature!)

Bucky.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈𝓃’𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
hello! this is a role-play about the elements. this role-play consists of the following:
• nature.
• water. (taken).
• fire. (taken).
• earth.
• light. (taken).
• darkness. (taken).
• spirits. (taken).

each person would have two special abilities that correspond with their element! but nobody that is a normal human is allowed to know. the elements are rather powerful, depending on which abilities they have, and whether they decide to turn evil or use their powers for the good.

we all live on a rather greeny-planet, but it’s unknown. nobody knows where they are. weird, but super peaceful. it’s rare to have anything happen. until someone ruined it all.

this role-play will take place in college, where each one of us has dorms. npc’s that we can narrate ourselves, just to add more for the entertainment of it.

if your still interested, please say so! and tell me what element you would be interested in playing, i’ll pm you!
—————————————————————

i’m online daily! so it would take me as long to reply. i’m looking for people that can write more than one sentence and be fun with it!

Last edited:
Im pretty new to roleplaying and especially this site, however, if you wouldn't mind I'd love to apply for darkness and/or fire. I look forward to hopefully RPing with you! ^_^

Hi Bucky! If its okay, can I apply for the light role? I have some kinda cool ideas just from reading this. Im kinda new to this website though so it may take some time for me to wrap my head around it. Hope to hear from you soon! :closed eyes open smile:

Hi Bucky! If its okay, can I apply for the light role? I have some kinda cool ideas just from reading this. Im kinda new to this website though so it may take some time for me to wrap my head around it. Hope to hear from you soon! :closed eyes open smile:
Totally cool to be light! If you need any help, I’m down to explaining.

Im pretty new to roleplaying and especially this site, however, if you wouldn't mind I'd love to apply for darkness and/or fire. I look forward to hopefully RPing with you! ^_^
If you want, darkness would be perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back