• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Number Hunters (OOC Chat)

Exactly. I dub you one of the co-GMs. XD
Oh? Xd If you want then I shall accept! ^^

Also I've got a question...... Insects are pretty much all earth types correct? Haha I just spent over 2000 duel points on earth packs in tagforce 2 with the mindset and desire of creating a theme deck of insects for my character, but got maybe two out of the box purchased. Lol

Am also aiming to create a insect deck for Arnaldus too. Since that's a theme that has played heavily on my Yugioh mind lately. Arnie being the NPC that just got approved

I was probably on a power trip when I thought this up, but here it is.

PSY-Framegod Rho Sigma Lambda
Level 10 Light Attribute
Psychic/Synchro/Fusion/Effect
"PSY-Framelord Omega" + "PSY-Framelord Zeta" + 3 "PSY-Frame" monsters
Can be special summoned (from your extra deck) by banishing the listed fusion materials. This summon counts as a fusion summon. Can be Synchro summoned by banishing 1 tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters who's levels equal 30.
During either player's turn, when a card is activated, you can banish a card from your hand, field, deck, extra deck, or graveyard to banish the activated card, and if you do, you can negate the activated card's effect. You can only use this effect four times during either player's turn.
Once per turn, you can banish a card from your hand, field, deck, extra deck, or graveyard to select one card in your opponent's hand, graveyard, deck, extra deck, or on their field, and if it is the same type of card you banished, you can banish the selected card; if the selected card is facedown, flip it over (without activating a flip effect), and if it is the same type of card, banish it, but if it is not, return it to the position it was in.
Once per turn, you may pay 1000 lifepoints to special summon a banished monster from either player's banished pile to your side of the field, but it's Atk and Def and halved and it's effects are negated.
When a monster is banished, you can activate one of these effects:
·When a card is banished, you can make this card gain either 250 Atk or gain 350 Def. These values are added to this monsters original Atk and Def until the end of the current duel.
·When a card is banished, you may gain 500 lifepoints.
When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, you lose the current match and/or duel.
3100 Atk / 2600 Def

As I said, probably really op.

That does seem really OP, you're right. But there's a lot of really OP cards out there already. But I mean, I can allow it? To keep things fair, maybe your character can only use that like when they really need to? Like life or death calls for it? Or something? -shrugs-

Also I've got a question...... Insects are pretty much all earth types correct? Haha I just spent over 2000 duel points on earth packs in tagforce 2 with the mindset and desire of creating a theme deck of insects for my character, but got maybe two out of the box purchased. Lol
Insects are mostly earth and dark.
Dark mostly being...well...one specific annoying archetype called the Inzektors and a few rather powerful, albeit difficult to use or get out insects.

Oh? Xd If you want then I shall accept! ^^

Am also aiming to create a insect deck for Arnaldus too. Since that's a theme that has played heavily on my Yugioh mind lately. Arnie being the NPC that just got approved

Hooray. ^^

I mean, I think Insects are? I'd have to go back and check actually.

Amie's a super cute name? I actually have a real life friend named Amie. XD

Insects are mostly earth and dark.
Dark mostly being...well...one specific annoying archetype called the Inzektors and a few rather powerful, albeit difficult to use or get out insects.
That's what I was thinking. Couldn't recall much outside of earth insects. Inzektors? I think I've seen that one before and got one of those dudes. Annoying hey? The deck I've got in mind is another throwback style perhaps with that number moth card as his only number so far despite his six decks. (I'll get the number cards name in a bit though to clarify.)

Hooray. ^^

I mean, I think Insects are? I'd have to go back and check actually.

Amie's a super cute name? I actually have a real life friend named Amie. XD
^^

It was surprising to me, but the game seems to repeat cards a lot in packs. Making theme decks difficult to create in Tag force. So I probably should have expected it more then I did or hoped it wouldn't.

Ah thanks! It's a name I'm recycling from a HP universe Rp some time back. Also cool! ^_^

That's what I was thinking. Couldn't recall much outside of earth insects. Inzektors? I think I've seen that one before and got one of those dudes. Annoying hey? The deck I've got in mind is another throwback style perhaps with that number moth card as his only number so far despite his six decks. (I'll get the number cards name in a bit though to clarify.)

^^

It was surprising to me, but the game seems to repeat cards a lot in packs. Making theme decks difficult to create in Tag force. So I probably should have expected it more then I did or hoped it wouldn't.

Ah thanks! It's a name I'm recycling from a HP universe Rp some time back. Also cool! ^_^

Gives you a bit of a challenge to make a good deck I guess?

HP Universe?

Also SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird I'm also gonna make you a Co-GM of this RP too. If you'll accept of course. You don't have to.

Inzektors are a really odd archetype that keeps themselves alive through equipping each other from the grave and they have some very strange effects. @.@ They are...difficult to figure out how to play against because it's difficult just trying to understand what in the heck they're even doing half the time, or if they even know what they're doing, or what of many floodgates is the exact one you need to counter their specific strategy. Confusion at its finest. It's used for Synchro decks, XYZ decks, Main deck spam decks, stall decks, swarm decks... Yeah, it's just seriously unpredictable. And also not that good but still. :p THEN AGAIN I may just be bad at playing against them/with them.
Also SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird I'm also gonna make you a Co-GM of this RP too. If you'll accept of course. You don't have to.
Sure, I'll accept. ^-^

Inzektors are a really odd archetype that keeps themselves alive through equipping each other from the grave and they have some very strange effects. @.@ They are...difficult to figure out how to play against because it's difficult just trying to understand what in the heck they're even doing half the time, or if they even know what they're doing, or what of many floodgates is the exact one you need to counter their specific strategy. Confusion at its finest. It's used for Synchro decks, XYZ decks, Main deck spam decks, stall decks, swarm decks... Yeah, it's just seriously unpredictable. And also not that good but still. :p THEN AGAIN I may just be bad at playing against them/with them.

Sure, I'll accept. ^-^
Confusing indeed. Doesn't sound like too much of a set deck or too fun to use. Then again who knows, I could be wrong. But they don't sound too appealing so far.

Confusing indeed. Doesn't sound like too much of a set deck or too fun to use. Then again who knows, I could be wrong. But they don't sound too appealing so far.
Yeah. If you're looking for an actually fun and straightforward...if somewhat hard to use insect archetype though Digital Bugs are what you'd want. They're a rank 5 engine of all things with exclusive XYZ monsters. They basically focus on battle position changing, forcing it and then using said forced battle position change to trigger effects. And their XYZ monsters can overlay each other too. Only problem is, well, getting 2 digibugs onto the field without your opponent killing either of them, but if you can it has some very fun plays that, while not super powerful, can be quite tricky.

Yeah. If you're looking for an actually fun and straightforward...if somewhat hard to use insect archetype though Digital Bugs are what you'd want. They're a rank 5 engine of all things with exclusive XYZ monsters. They basically focus on battle position changing, forcing it and then using said forced battle position change to trigger effects. And their XYZ monsters can overlay each other too. Only problem is, well, getting 2 digibugs onto the field without your opponent killing either of them, but if you can it has some very fun plays that, while not super powerful, can be quite tricky.
I actually have been seeing those pop up more and more lately. Every time I search cards and seeing prices for Rl decks to buy and assemble. I keep seeing these pop up and have been curious as well.

It's been tough building or finding theme deck cards for all the kinds I've been searchig for, but Rank 10 trains and possibly those bugs have been hardest to find and assemble a complete deck to purchase.

Arnaldus will be a six deck duelist, giving me six deck theme options for him to select from per duel. Rank 10 trains was one &I I'm thinking about those Digibugs for a second.

Since most of my guys use throwbacks for decks, I should look into using a fun archetype to use that is more modern based.

Arnaldus List of Decks
Deck #1 Digital Bug (Main Choice)

Deck #2 Rank 10 Trains (Second Choice)

Deck #3 Gladiator Beast ( Etc, etc)

Deck #4 Ninja

Deck #5 Machine

Deck #6 TBD/WIP

I was probably on a power trip when I thought this up, but here it is.

Level 10 Light Attribute
Can be special summoned (from your extra deck) by banishing the listed fusion materials. This summon counts as a fusion summon. Can be Synchro summoned by banishing 1 tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters who's levels equal 30.
During either player's turn, when a card is activated, you can banish a card from your hand, field, deck, extra deck, or graveyard to banish the activated card, and if you do, you can negate the activated card's effect. You can only use this effect four times during either player's turn.
Once per turn, you can banish a card from your hand, field, deck, extra deck, or graveyard to select one card in your opponent's hand, graveyard, deck, extra deck, or on their field, and if it is the same type of card you banished, you can banish the selected card; if the selected card is facedown, flip it over (without activating a flip effect), and if it is the same type of card, banish it, but if it is not, return it to the position it was in.
Once per turn, you may pay 1000 lifepoints to special summon a banished monster from either player's banished pile to your side of the field, but it's Atk and Def and halved and it's effects are negated.
·When a card is banished, you can make this card gain either 250 Atk or gain 350 Def. These values are added to this monsters original Atk and Def until the end of the current duel.
When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, you lose the current match and/or duel.
3100 Atk / 2600 Def

As I said, probably really op.
Synchro/Fusion does not exist and we don't have any confirmation on how this concept could possibly work. The card's broken by design. Another thing that's broken by design is that you're tuning triple your level and banishing the materials. This is not how Synchro works. Also, holy shit, four negations?! Ever deck under the sun would turbo this out, and the combo's probably still easier than summoning Zarc in standard format. There is no such thing as a banish pile. The summoning effect is hilariously out of place, but you're essentially setting up to make a second one of these. On top of that, you can keep banishing your monsters and activate a ton of effects.

Just losing the match is not enough, especially since you can't negate it's summon to cause it (negation /=/ field)

Arnaldus List of Decks
Deck #1 Digital Bug (Main Choice)

Deck #2 Rank 10 Trains (Second Choice)

Deck #3 Gladiator Beast ( Etc, etc)

Deck #4 Ninja

Deck #5 Machine

Deck #6 TBD/WIP

Seems like you have some decks all planned out there? Mostly?

Seems like you have some decks all planned out there? Mostly?
Mostly, though I've still got some work to do for his decks. Just have the Archetypes ready.

I'm cool either way, but would you like to continue the duel when your ready or skip to the end? (Yasuo v Gregorious)

Mostly, though I've still got some work to do for his decks. Just have the Archetypes ready.

I'm cool either way, but would you like to continue the duel when your ready or skip to the end? (Yasuo v Gregorious)

Makes sense. I wish you luck friendo. ^^

We can skip to the end if you want? It's better than waiting for me to get better to actually be able to think clearly to continue on with the duel. And I don't wanna hold stuff up with me being sick.

Level 10 Light Attribute
3100 Atk / 2600 Def
I'd like to give a bit of advice here.
First...get rid of that weird level 30 effect. It's just plain ridiculous and nonsensical to be honest.
Second, Fusion Synchro doesn't exist. Fusion Synchro XYZ pendulum does in ANIME Zarc's case, but that's a VERY special exception. Just make it a fusion monster.
Third, 4 times effect negation is SERIOUSLY broken, heck, even a full field of the level 12 stardust synchro monsters can only pull off 3 times effect negation. Toning it down to twice per turn would make it much more fair considering the summoning cost being rather high and the fact that said negation doesn't destroy.
Fourth, for that once per turn effect...by type do you mean Fire, Water, Dark, Light, Wind, Earth or... I don't get it. Plus you shouldn't be able to look at your opponent's deck, I don't think there's any cards in yugioh that ACTUALLY allow you to do that, but I may be wrong, but that's because it's just plain broken. If you can see your opponent's deck, you can see their entire strategy, every possible card they could play, so you can easily counter everything they do. The rest of that seems...eh, it seems fine.
Fifth, when a card is banished you may gain 500 life points... *shudders* So basically its Soul Absorption in monster form? That seems like a tad bit overkill...actually massively overkill since Soul Absorption is just a plain pain enough to deal with in a spell that has no way of negating it's destruction if it's in a banish based deck...you know...like Psy-Frames.
And sixth, it's banished zone, not banish pile.

Other than those points, I actually don't think it's that bad.

Last edited:
I actually forgot to add some effects, but they were too powerful, so I'll leave them out. There is one simple counter to this monsters, and that is "Cards and effects can't be activated until the end of the damage step." That stops Framegod entirely.

I actually forgot to add some effects, but they were too powerful, so I'll leave them out. There is one simple counter to this monsters, and that is "Cards and effects can't be activated until the end of the damage step." That stops Framegod entirely.
Hahaha that's a terrible argument. If a card can only be stopped by other cards and locks out all other types of cards, that card is fundamentally broken by design.

'Just run X.'

If something forces you to run a certain thing for merely existing, that card is stupid.

But it ties in with what I have planned for my character. Trust me. Actually, don't, because I have a bad habit of screwing with my characters. I will try my best to stick with my plans.

But it ties in with what I have planned for my character. Trust me. Actually, don't, because I have a bad habit of screwing with my characters. I will try my best to stick with my plans.
Please don't hide broken shit behind the guise of 'Character development'. You're still blatantly powergaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back