• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Number Hunters (OOC Chat)

It's gonna be used twice, and not even by my character. I think made it less broken, though.

What do you call it when both player's have one turn? (I.e: Each player in a duel with 3 people have a turn in the beginning, where monsters cannot attack)

It's gonna be used twice, and not even by my character. I think made it less broken, though.

What do you call it when both player's have one turn? (I.e: Each player in a duel with 3 people have a turn in the beginning, where monsters cannot attack)
Battle Royale?

And it doesn't matter how often you use it or if it makes sense or not. Sure, I could make a CEO character of a card manufacturing company that has access to a super-special custom deck only for them that's 10x more powerful than the rest. It even makes sense if they grew up a spoiled brat. Does that make it okay? Like hell it does.

It being a balanced card and not don-thousand levels of broken.
...Ok that's nowhere near Don-Thousand levels of broken, and I'm not trying to be rude here but you need to calm down just a little bit, alright? You brought up some valid points, but you seem getting a bit...what's the word I'm looking for... irate (?) and you're beginning to get a bit rude about proving your point.

...Ok that's nowhere near Don-Thousand levels of broken, and I'm not trying to be rude here but you need to calm down just a little bit, alright? You brought up some valid points, but you seem getting a bit...what's the word I'm looking for... irate (?) and you're beginning to get a bit rude about proving your point.
Guess I am. I just get very... wound up when people try to play off a problem as no big deal.

MetalOcean MetalOcean
I just realized the biggest flaw with your custom card, and, I'm not trying to be rude here but...in an actual Psy-Frame deck it would be absolutely useless. Psy-Frames require a COMPLETELY empty monster zone on their side to truly go off, and as such most of their monsters can banish themselves to open up said zone for their effects. As such any on field effects that don't activate during the standby phase OR banish the card and allow it to return next turn practically doom the deck to be unable to pull off its best combos. Here is an example of an effect that might work with it.

Once per turn during either player's turn, whenever your opponent activates a card or effect, you can banish this card to negate the activation and banish your opponent's card, and if you do special summon 5 "Psy-Framegod" tokens (Level 10 Light Attribute Psychic 5000ATK/5000DEF) These tokens cannot declare an attack, and are destroyed during the end phase. During the end phase of the turn this effect is activated if at least one Psy-Framegod token you control is destroyed special summon your banished Psy-Framegod Rho Sigma Lambda and increase it's original attack by the combined attack of all Psy-Framegod tokens destroyed this turn until the end of your opponent's next turn. Once per turn during player's standby phase you can target up to two two of your banished "Psy-Frame" monsters and return them to your hand.
(Note that I am not quite wording this in proper yugioh terms.)

It's still incredibly powerful, but not completely unbeatable, and it actually fits the rest of the archetype...sort of...ok the token thing is a bit of a drawback but something that powerful needs a drawback. Sorry if I'm being a bit rude by trying to suggest a complete overhaul to your card's effect! >.>

I'm fucking done with this damn site and it's people. I had another account but I abandoned it when the new update come out. Fuck this site, fuck this roleplay, fuck the people on this site, and fuck this people in this roleplay. Especially you, Ammokkx Ammokkx I know the monster is Op but you could be less of a giant fucking dick about it. I'm done with everything about this.

o_o
I can't tell if this is at all my fault or not. :I
...Also not to be rude but this seems a tad bit of an overreaction to a single person...

Honestly I'm not sure why if they knew it was a OP custom card. Why would they post it and then overreact in defending it? I've seen the card off and on since it's posting, seemed more OP then most would allow in yugioh and their Rps.

It might have been intended for a villain like you'd see in the series. But doesn't mean that justifies some of the OP effects and then the enraged response.

Pegasus was OP in the series during Duelist kingdom. But he didn't have a card that could use strategy reading level effects and etc. just a millennium eye that was used to OP effect for the series Arc.

Am not sure why I'm responding when I just got up and signed in and this is over already. But I'd say metal wasn't giving the Rp's members a real chance to explain, as everything came back to the same reply. Seemingly anyway...

Kit-Kat Kit-Kat
I'm cool with continuing the duel if you want. But since your still under the weather and perhaps you might want to chill a bit while continuing the Rp with Yasuo, we could skip to the end and have a rematch down the road?

That way a storyline can continue for others, but we can still enjoy the duel later on in a rematch. When your feeling better. (:

Kit-Kat Kit-Kat
I'm cool with continuing the duel if you want. But since your still under the weather and perhaps you might want to chill a bit while continuing the Rp with Yasuo, we could skip to the end and have a rematch down the road?

That way a storyline can continue for others, but we can still enjoy the duel later on in a rematch. When your feeling better. (:

I'm still sick. Like I've been sick for what feels almost a week or two now and it hasn't gone away? Though in reality, it's most likely just been a few days. I dunno. But I hate it. Please save me from this stupid stomach bug.

But I think that's the best thing we can do. We can end the duel with one of them having won it so that way the storyline can continue on since more people are joining us.

....Also, I'm gone for a few hours to rest and get better and chaos happened? Whoa. Holy StarClan. No need to throw a fit-

Last edited:
I'm still sick. Like I've been sick for what feels almost a week or two now and it hasn't gone away? Though in reality, it's most likely just been a few days. I dunno. But I hate it. Please save me from this stupid stomach bug.

But I think that's the best thing we can do. We can end the duel with one of them having won it so that way the storyline can continue on since more people are joining us.

....Also, I'm gone for a few hours to rest and get better and chaos happened? Whoa. Holy StarClan. No need to throw a fit-
Hopefully you're up and feeling better sooner then later. ^^ That would suck to remain sick after X amount of time.

But ok that's cool with me. The duel has been fun but since your not feeling well, we could do that and keep it moving toward the storyline. (:

Yeah it got chaotic during a absence. I signed on after I awoke and saw the posts involving Metal. He didn't seem ready to receive feedback on his card, fair or overboard on them. But anyways I think it's over now, Solemn took care of the issues that arose.

Hopefully you're up and feeling better sooner then later. ^^ That would suck to remain sick after X amount of time.

But ok that's cool with me. The duel has been fun but since your not feeling well, we could do that and keep it moving toward the storyline. (:

Yeah it got chaotic during a absence. I signed on after I awoke and saw the posts involving Metal. He didn't seem ready to receive feedback on his card, fair or overboard on them. But anyways I think it's over now, Solemn took care of the issues that arose.

Haha. Thanks. It really would. I think I was sick for like three weeks once? Not the greatest of times.

The duel was a lot of fun, I gotta agree. The rematch will be even better in the future. XD But yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me. Do you want to end the duel or....?

Feedback should be taken as a good thing. Sure, sometimes it can be hurtful-ish or not something you want to hear, but it gives you room to improve and grow. Make some different or better than what you originally had. So it seems. This is why I made CO-GMs for stuff like this. But that cursing us out was a little uncalled for.

Haha. Thanks. It really would. I think I was sick for like three weeks once? Not the greatest of times.

The duel was a lot of fun, I gotta agree. The rematch will be even better in the future. XD But yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me. Do you want to end the duel or....?

Feedback should be taken as a good thing. Sure, sometimes it can be hurtful-ish or not something you want to hear, but it gives you room to improve and grow. Make some different or better than what you originally had. So it seems. This is why I made CO-GMs for stuff like this. But that cursing us out was a little uncalled for.
That would suck. No fun indeed.

I'll agree to that one. Haha ^^ Hmm.... I can if you want. It might be a short post or might not, no guarantees on that end. But I could end it, if you'd like and then you can respond when your good to post. How was the ending again? I can't recall if the dice selected Yasuo or Greg to pull a victorty in the end.

Agreed. He said starting off it was OP and he thought he was on a power mood or something when he made it. So seeing his responses and eventual blow up was unnecessary and uncalled for on his part.

Basically the guy brought about his own demise. Imo

That would suck. No fun indeed.

I'll agree to that one. Haha ^^ Hmm.... I can if you want. It might be a short post or might not, no guarantees on that end. But I could end it, if you'd like and then you can respond when your good to post. How was the ending again? I can't recall if the dice selected Yasuo or Greg to pull a victorty in the end.

Agreed. He said starting off it was OP and he thought he was on a power mood or something when he made it. So seeing his responses and eventual blow up was unnecessary and uncalled for on his part.

Basically the guy brought about his own demise. Imo

It really wasn't.

If you want, go ahead and make the post. Short or not is fine with me. I actually don't remember?

I mean, OP things are sort of-ish okay? There were some OP People in Yu-Gi-Oh that characters had to figure out ways to beat. Happens all the time. But I believe the way Metal was going about it was the wrong way? Not to mention how they blew up like that in the end. Yikes.

Indeed he did.

It really wasn't.

If you want, go ahead and make the post. Short or not is fine with me. I actually don't remember?

I mean, OP things are sort of-ish okay? There were some OP People in Yu-Gi-Oh that characters had to figure out ways to beat. Happens all the time. But I believe the way Metal was going about it was the wrong way? Not to mention how they blew up like that in the end. Yikes.

Indeed he did.
Alrighty sounds good then. Perhaps I'll have it end with a rare stalemate and let it build into the rematch? No win or loss on either side for these two and might build into something good, while pulling a unique end to a duel.

Yeah, Pegasus perhaps being the king villain and OP master. So it's true. A slight OP in Rps might okay if circumstances allow it and it's agreed upon with storyline purpose and plenty of ways to counter it. It might work fine in that way and perhaps a NPC character. But yeah Metals was looking like auch a route. Plus most times the older series OP was from millennium item villains for the most part in what I can recall.

Alrighty sounds good then. Perhaps I'll have it end with a rare stalemate and let it build into the rematch? No win or loss on either side for these two and might build into something good, while pulling a unique end to a duel.

Yeah, Pegasus perhaps being the king villain and OP master. So it's true. A slight OP in Rps might okay if circumstances allow it and it's agreed upon with storyline purpose and plenty of ways to counter it. It might work fine in that way and perhaps a NPC character. But yeah Metals was looking like auch a route. Plus most times the older series OP was from millennium item villains for the most part in what I can recall.

That could work?

Mhm. You gotta have challenge or it's not fun if you just beat everyone super easily. All characters in Yu-Gi-Oh had to overcome someone that was stronger than them. Pegasus being one of them. But Metal went the wrong way about it?

That could work?

Mhm. You gotta have challenge or it's not fun if you just beat everyone super easily. All characters in Yu-Gi-Oh had to overcome someone that was stronger than them. Pegasus being one of them. But Metal went the wrong way about it?
Ok cool

True. Pegasus toyed with his opponents and used his millennium eye masterfully. While Marik and Bakura each had ways of getting ahead of opponents. Each were pretty good and at times OP villains with plenty to keep interest. But agreed, Metal wasn't taking the right route to achieve such a goal for the Rp. If that was his intention for character building.

Ok cool

True. Pegasus toyed with his opponents and used his millennium eye masterfully. While Marik and Bakura each had ways of getting ahead of opponents. Each were pretty good and at times OP villains with plenty to keep interest. But agreed, Metal wasn't taking the right route to achieve such a goal for the Rp. If that was his intention for character building.

Yee. I can try to get a reply out too to help move stuff along.

Mhm. Not to mention, he took it super bad when people tried to help him improve.

Yee. I can try to get a reply out too to help move stuff along.

Mhm. Not to mention, he took it super bad when people tried to help him improve.
Ok cool! ^_^ I got the post out. Kinda forgot where we left off in the duel so I just moved around the details and went with this post.

True.

Agreeing is the best. XD

Anyway, I'mma hit the hay to get some sleep to try to get better faster. If I can I mean. If not, then well, I'll be back I guess?

Catcha guys later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back