• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings =nugget's search for roleplay=

narcissisticnugget

your local weeb™
About Me!!
-I'm NarcissisticNugget, but I just go by nugget c:
-I live in the eastern time zone
-I have about three years of roleplaying experience, and I can do pretty much anything !
-I encounter writer's block from time to time, so I can't always write a million paragraphs, but I can try to match my partner(s) !

Rules
-I can't really say I have any, though I would appreciate if my partner tried to write at least five sentences most of the time
-Activeness is also important !! I'm not saying you need to be on 24/7, but I'd like a reply once and awhile

Original Roleplay
-I have quite a few ocs stashed away for any situation they may be needed !
-I like using cute and soft characters in dark situations, however, I can also do darker roleplays
-Most anime tropes (Tsundere, Yandere, etc) I can roleplay
-Supernatural stuff in normal environments !! I used to roleplay this the most
-I'm a sucker for fluff, school, and gang roleplays haha

Fandom

-I'm more familiar with original character roleplays as compared to fandom roleplays, but I can still do it !!

Here are some of the characters I'm good with !!
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid - Kanna, Kobayashi, Tohru
Mekakucity Actors/Kagepro - Ene, Momo, Mary
Vocaloid - Kagamine Rin
Homestuck - Roxy, Feferi, Nepeta, Meenah, Rose, Karkat, Dave
I can do some others as well, but these are the only ones that are coming to my mind right now !!

If you want to make a form, or something of the sort, feel free to ! I'm not sure of how all this works yet haha
Thank you for your time reading this, and I hope we can roleplay sometime!

Here:
I would love to roleplay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back