• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ππ¨π° 𝐠𝐨, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 π₯𝐨𝐨𝐀 π›πšπœπ€.

sunnieside

Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
scroll the boxes w text

───────── β‹… ✧ β‹… ─
about me
─────────────

─ β‹…βœ§
Hello! I’m Sunny and I’m awful at talking about myself. Also, this the third time I have made a search thread but I remade it because I wanted it to look :bishiesparklesl:aesthetic:bishiesparklesl: lmao. It’s been a bit since I was last on here, and TODAY, I had the urge to get back to role-playing. Currently, I have some free-time and less stress because I just graduated with a masters in counseling psychology.

I would assume I am semi-literate to literate. Sometimes my vocabulary and imagery are great, sometimes they're not. If you want a writing sample, DM me and I will send you a couple!

I love playing multiple characters, well probably play a main character and a ton of side characters. Honestly, I’d also be down for doubling!

I also love to plan out the plot and figure out the beginning, kinda middle, and then wing out an ending. Just so we know where we are going. I don’t think I can wing out the entire plot

───────── β‹… ✧ β‹… ─
about you
─────────────

─ β‹…βœ§
Be 18+. I am in my mid-twenties and I realize that it makes me uncomfortable to be role-playing with a minor, especially in romantic scenes. Idk I work with teens and kids as a therapist now and it will give me such a HUGE HUGE ick if I rp with minors.

Quality > Quantity. I understand everyone has writer's block, but do not consistently send me one-liners (or any at all). I am pretty patient so just let me know if you are struggling with inspiration! I just need enough information that helps keep the story going, not just responses to my posts. If that makes any sense! Along with a quality post, I’d expect you to be at least semi-literate.

Be comfy with OOC chatter! I love OOC chat! I’m a bit shy on the internet so I may be formal at first, just give me a minute and I’ll warm up to you. I would love to create memes and talk non-stop about our story and characters.

Do not rush me or bump me often. I will communicate with you if I won't be as active or if I won't be able to post that week. I will also not bump you often. I am a busy person with a full-time job and a full-time grad student. I’ll try to reply every other day, but no promises. I also don’t expect you to reply every day, I understand that we are both adults and adulthood is kicking our asses.

Ghost-friendly. I am also ghost-friendly, I tend to ghost too. Not just because I don’t like you, but because life got in the way and I was too anxious to respond to everything that was going on. I will try to give you a heads up (and I usually do when things become too much). Also, now that I graduated grad school, I should be less anxious!

Communicate! Please communicate with me your triggers and I will communicate mine. I also would like to build a story together and not be creating all the plot twists or events our characters face.

Also, please DM me if you want to roleplay with me!

───────── β‹… ✧ β‹… ─
the good stuff
─────────────

pairings ─ β‹…βœ§
In the mood for some fantasy or some magic pairings, also in the mood for something light-hearted and we can add a splash of angst here and there.

I am comfortable with M/F and F/F pairings, but I do not do M/M pairings. I have better female OC's than I have male OC's. Basically, I can play males but I don't do them justice! Tbh I am itching to play really dumb men in my rps atm.

I only do OCxOC mainly because I am not in that many fandoms! But we can storybuild based off of the show/book/anime world.

** means real craving

─ β‹…βœ§

KnightxRoyalty
God/GoddessxHuman
DetectivexAssistant
Arranged Marriage
Demon x Mortal
Ghost x Mortal
Reaper x Immortal
Immortal x Human
Immortal x Time Traveler
Time Traveler x Regular person
Soulmates
Demon x Angel
Witch/Wizard x Human
Witch/Wizard x Assistant
Pirate x Castaway
Pirate x Royalty
Grumpy Detective x Rookie Detective

*will add more if I can think of any

plots ─ β‹…βœ§
**Sidekicks

I have been craving to play as sidekicks that are sidekicking for the local hero and villain. During after hours, the sidekicks get together to bitch about their bosses. Could have a potential plot where the hero becomes more corrupt and the villain starts to do good things and the sidekicks are freaking out? Or the sidekicks don't know about each other's occupations, they hook up and realize they are mortal enemies later on. OR the sidekicks realize their bosses are having a forbidden romance and they're like "UM WHAT ABOUT OUR JOBS?" Idk we could go anywhere with this one. Potential doubling up.

**SET IT UP

Okay, have y'all seen the movie Set it Up on Netflix about two assistants with a shitty work-life balance because their bosses suck, and then they're like, "Oh, maybe if we have our bosses enter a romantic relationship, then we will have a better work-life balance?" Yep, it's that movie I love the trope, I think it will be so fun. Also, this would mean we would have to double.

We are Going to Spain!

I was inspired by my Spain trip in high school for this one. Muse A is in a flamenco troupe that travels all over Spain, however, Muse A is just a server. Their family owns this flamenco troupe and Muse A is not musically inclined enough to play guitar or dance so they are just a waiter (or some other employee). Muse B is a rich kid traveling with their family but somehow keeps meeting Muse A in the same towns that their family is doing their show. Muse A and Muse B meet at a flamenco showing and there’s some weird spark to them. (I have a mystery plot to this as well, but we can throw the mystery plot out the window and build onto this plot).

I’ve been in the mood for some adventure plots lately. Where we form the story and our characters react to it. Where we have a good beginning and a solid ending to the rp, like we'd have a roadmap on where we are going. I really like to plan things lol​

word bank ─ β‹…βœ§

lol wip
genres ─ β‹…βœ§

slice-of-life
adventure
light fantasy
mystery
historical
modern

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back