• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π™½πš˜πšπš—πšŠπšπšžπš›πšŠπš• (CS)

Other
Here

BELIAL.

wanna bewitch you in the moonlight
Roleplay Type(s)
NOTNATURAL
a supernatural inspired, but not exactly supernatural, roleplay

a2262459b8181f5e587c96d6730ad6d4.gif
51762bbbd9bc5172d2f3387f8bcf819b.gif
f2af717eb15ef52c08287608e2bf6c61.gif

• Hey, thanks for making it this far! It's gonna be relatively simply for the sheets-- I'm really up for any character idea, but there are a few things I want to clear up.

1. No supernatural creatures as characters. If you want to try an idea, DM me and maybe we can work it out. But I'm not going to be accepting a ton of them for... obvious reasons.

2. Make sure that your character has had some tragedy/experience with Supernatural. Not everyone is going to be a trained hunter already, just waiting to get the phone call for this adventure-- and that's exactly what I want. If you're afraid your character it's going to be adept enough to fight any creatures, don't worry-- that's what the RP is for!

3. Realistic FCs only, thank you! I mentioned before, but you CAN use Supernatural FCs (Misha, Jensen, etc) but they are not going to be the characters. I understand they got good faces, and good pictures, and I'm all about the aesthetic. Just know that you won't go into this with any canon character whatsoever.

4. If you have any concerns/want to work out an idea-- join the discord (unless you are already in) and there's a whole group of willing faces to help you work something out. Collaborative experiences are always best.

5. If anything comes up, any discrepencies, I'll add them here.

SAMPLE CODE: PLEASE REFER TO PREVIOUS POST FOR DETAILS

Code:
[CENTER][heightrestrict=450][IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/57/36/6b/57366bce7e3f44047c76ecced55d76c2.jpg[/img][/heightrestrict][/CENTER]
[h][font=cinzel]CHARACTER NAME[/font][/h][centerblock=65]
[font=Special Elite]
[Tabs]
[Tab=Basic Info]
[B]FULL NAME[/B]: xx

[B]AGE[/B]: (preferably not too baby. young adult of 23 will probably be the minimum age)

[B]NICKNAME[/b]: xx

[b]BIRTHDATE[/b]: MM/DD/YYYY (Current year is 2020)

[b]GENDER[/b]: xx

[b]PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION[/b]: xx

[b]SEXUALITY[/b]: xx

[b]HOMETOWN[/b]:

[b]FACECLAIM[/b]:

[/Tab]

[Tab=Personality]
[B]POSITIVE[/B]: equal balance/conservative mix that gives us a good idea of your well-rounded character

[B]NEGATIVE[/B]: see above

[B]ABILITIES/TALENTS[/B]: what are you good at? doesn't have to be explicitly hunter related, you can very well be an amazing cook and thats it (for now)

[B]WORST FEARS[/B]:

[b]WEAKNESSES[/b]:

[B]THEME SONG[/B]:

[/Tab]

[Tab=Biography]
[b]REASON FOR JOINING[/b]: you can go into more detail in biography, but specifically what encouraged your character to join? who did they lose? how was their life upset by supernatural forces/intervention?

[B]BIOGRAPHY[/B]:  (Two paragraphs minumum. Think of this as a writing sample for me, as well. I'm making you write it out so I know how you write, also I want to know as much of your character as possible :heart: .)

[b]KNOWN FAMILY[/b]: include status of living, and place of residence[/Tab]

[tab=Special]
[B]OTHER INFO[/B]: (add whatever you want here)[/tab][/tabs][/font][/centerblock]

a4b270cb7852af10333da29e6384d818.jpg
VALERIE WALKER

• FULL NAME: Valerie Rose Walker

NICKNAME: Val, Vee, Vala

BIRTHDATE: 10/29/1992

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Valerie stands rather tall, at about five nine in her typical boots with an inch or so of heel. Her figure is relatively lean, more so on the muscular side (definitely able to pull her weight, and kick someone in the gut while she's at it). Her hair is almost a honeycomb blonde colour, brushing just at her mid back, though she usually keeps it up in an extremely misfitted pony tail or bun. Though relatively casual in most of her appearances, she does tend to wear a tad bit of makeup, more so dark eye colours that make her icy-blue irises pop. Her expression is almost always fixated or focused on something, though she's not completely unable to smile. Her clothes are anything but representative of her natural beauty, preferring to wear whatever the hell she can find. Her father's old biker jacket is usually on her shoulders, but sometimes she'll mix it up with a jean or military coat (also property of her father). Valerie walks with the confidence and swagger of someone who knows exactly what the situation is in the room, although more often than not she's just coming up with shit on the spot.

SEXUALITY: Pansexual, with emphasis on the sexual

HOMETOWN: Bethany, Connecticut

FACECLAIM: Katheryn Winnick

Last edited:
1606838776337.png
A.J. Marlowe

• Full Name: Anthony James Marlowe Junior

NICKNAME: A.J., Junior, Marlowe, Marley if you feel especially cruel

BIRTHDATE: 11/30/1993

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Average height, average build. Some people have called him handsome, but it's mostly been old southern black woman who did so. AJ has one of those kind of expressive faces, one where you can read his every emotion and thought if you closely enough. With pale skin, a height of 5'10, and relatively no muscles, it's clear that AJ never got out much, for obvious reasons. Not to say he's out of shape, he's perfectly healthy and could even be considered a little athletic because of his daily morning exercises. He mostly greets everyone he meets with a smile if he can, purely to seem friendly and get off to a good start. It mostly always comes off as awkward and uncomfortable because of his inexperience actually talking to sane human beings, due in large part because of his...former place of residence. His main wardrobe consists of jeans, boots, hoodies, jackets, and primarily flannel shirts over tagless T-shirts. He usually just tries to cover himself up, not wanting to expose much of his skin at any given opportunity. It's mainly because Wisconsin is the embodiement of hell frozen over in Winter. On occasion, mostly when he's alone, AJ pulls out his wardrobe of more flamboyant shirts and jackets. Tie-dyed, paisley, Hawaiian, he loves those kinds of styles, but there's not a chance in hell of him wearing them in public. He keeps his chocolate brown hair especially short as well, keeping it well taken care of and healthy.

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

HOMETOWN: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

FACECLAIM: Tom Holland

Last edited:
43caacac053f98cd00912cbc407db5b8.jpg
ADRA

• FULL NAME: Mikael Vilks Adramelech

NICKNAME: "Adra"

BIRTHDATE: how does time work what are numbers even

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Adramalech, within Vilks' skinsuit, sits at just shy of six feet tall. He has a somewhat lackadaisical gait, titrating between either voraciously uninterested or flirtatiously invested. In any case, he wields his meatsuit like one would a high-stakes endgame of cards. He's either all in, or all out, and never the two shall meet. He's of usual build, with a pair of stolen, charming deep-blue eyes, and a shock of pillaged hay-colored blond hair.

The most curious thing about him isn't what skin he wears, however, it's how he dresses. As the outfitter of Hell itself, he's fond of any number of anachronistic styles, and will change them up, at whim, for any reason. Do not be surprised if he arrives in a stunning damask-print business suit and aggressive silver stilettos one moment, and then changes the genre up with good old Americana; equipped with denim and American flag patches, because reasons.

He is always either the best or most cleverly dressed (or he tries to be) and as he is a vain little shit, is protective of his garments (including his meatsuit).

SEXUALITY: All

HOMETOWN: Heaven; relocated to Hell.

FACECLAIM: Boyd motherfucking Holbrook i'm TIRED

77f995dad079ded8f86ca564c70f855f.jpg
Archer Greywood

• FULL NAME: Archer Greywood

NICKNAME: Woods, Archie;

BIRTHDATE: 01/20/1985;

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Archer stands at around five feet and eleven inches tall, his history of hunting and MMA has given him a toned body: with a tightened torso and abdomen with biceps, triceps, back muscles, et cetera expertly trained to bow shooting. Shaved his hair since the "accident." Keeps a beard. Usually wears long-sleeved shirts, camo cargo pants with brown/tree camo boots, occasionally camo bow gloves too. Brown hair color, blue eye color. Frequently switches up his style of walking to trick up any person that's stalking him.

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual;

HOMETOWN: New Gehenna, Ohio (Fictional);

FACECLAIM: Unknown;

elba-luther-trench-coat-550x550h.jpg
Atticus Gataki

• FULL NAME: Atticus Gataki

NICKNAME: Ikis, kitten if you want a new enemy fueled by unaddressed childhood trauma

BIRTHDATE: 08/13/1989

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: 5'8", Black, got some chub though he walks everywhere, black hair and dark eyes, well-manicured beard

SEXUALITY: Gay/demi

HOMETOWN: Kabul, Afghanistan, but currently floating around Virginia, USA

FACECLAIM: Idris Elba

((Hi there! Found this from the group rp interest check, hope it's alright!))

god-bless-the-broken-road-129637.jpg
Michael A. Gray

• FULL NAME: Michael Alexander Gray

NICKNAME: Mike, Mikey, etc

BIRTHDATE: 05/07/1993

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Michael has a very average, if slightly more athletic build, but that mostly comes from genetics. He's a bit on the taller side at about six feet tall, which makes him seem more imposing than he really is. His brown hair is on the longer side and always loosely styled. Michael's expression is cold and scrutinizing, his amber eyes always analyzing and judging. He typically wears long-sleeved flannels and jackets with jeans; however, he only has a suitcase full of clothes, so he recycles the same shirts often. He has a stubborn feel about him and an air of silent arrogance, like he believes he knows better than anyone else but refuses to share. Despite this, Michael tries to maintain a low profile everywhere he goes. He wants to be the least noticeable person in the room.

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

HOMETOWN: Huntington, West Virginia

FACECLAIM: Andrew W. Walker

6311831deb1207143357e8dea09903bb--men-photoshoot-grunge-boy.jpg
Victor Green

• FULL NAME: Victor James Green

NICKNAME: Vic / Greeny

BIRTHDATE: 08/03/1994

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Average build with about 181cm of height. He's got a blonde, longer than most boys, hair. Green eyes.

SEXUALITY: Straight

HOMETOWN: Homeless, streets of New York.

FACECLAIM: unknown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back