• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Not your usual Game of Thrones, I guess

Copperfox

ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ & ꜰɪɢʜᴛ - ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!

After a series of very stressful personal events, I lost a lot of my rp partners due to myself. If anyone reads that, sorry for it, we can surely start over again!

A little to myself
-> 26y/o female
-> Gmt +1
-> Replies several times a week, sometimes even daily
-> Laidback rp partner, don't ever feel pressured around me
-> 3rd person, past tense
-> Replies vary between 300 - 1500 words per character pov

What am I searching for this time?
-> Someone who likes to go above and beyond with ideas (Skies not even the limit)
-> Someone who likes detailed replies and who dislikes one-liners
-> Someone who is at least 18 - at best above 20
-> Someone who has little to no triggers

Now, I do love romance in rps. We don't have to follow that line, but I wouldn't mind if we do, because I think this can spice things up a lot. Due to that, I can and will double up with a canon of your like or an oc and can play any gender you want me to. My go-to pairing for my chara would be MxF or FxF.

I am searching for someone to rp in the Game of Thrones - A song of ice and fire world with!
Now, most likely the main story is already sucked dry and I don't think season 8 happened - but there's so much else to explore.
To give you an insight, my oc (who is a female) is from a part of Essos that is not much explored.
(I am in love with the big remaining mysteries of this world!)

For ideas, we can start off from the main story and breach out to whatever pleases us, or we could set this way before the main plot.

If we go for the main-plot, I would love if you could rp as Robb Stark or an OC who is a "younger" Lord himself. Maybe even Margaery Tyrell?
I can try whomever you want me to :)

My rp's are usually done via discord or gdocs. I love OOC chatting, making mood boards, sending songs that I think fit the scenario and whatnot... Though if you don't like that, it's cool, just tell me!

Until then, have a great rest weekend!

Giving it a bump!

To the top!

I am interested in this idea. Can you be Dany or dragon lady who will burn your entire town if you killed her dragon? I would be Robb because honest to god I am so bad at OCs and making them fit in most fandoms. I do not do discord so Google docs is cool and I can send my email. And if you want me to be Jon that is ok but he will be friends with Robb because thats how I like doubling.

I am interested. I wouldn't mind doubling up. I too have an OC, who is a Stark Bastard (well, kinda). I can play either character you would like (or both, even). Sandor Clegane is my preferred match for GoT, but I'm sure we can work something out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back