• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not your Typical Zombie: Part 2

"Addie..." Lilly said, keeping her distance from Lucifer and Felix. "I don't think that you should do that."

Addie looked back at Lilly's worried face. "Why not? Felix wasn't talking at all when he was being controlled, now he is, meaning he's free." She looked back to Felix, not having the slightest doubt that he was finally free from Zero's mind control. John stood alert next to her, hardly an inch away from his dear sister.

Lilly stood her ground. "We don't know that." She said quietly. Something is definitely off.

Lucifer- While the three people are focusing on Felix I sneak into the fish house and hiding in a back room

Felix- I start walking towards them and then frown seeing the man with a knife, I think to myself. "He could prove trouble, just kill him first I guess" I continue walking and say to the man in a flat monotone voice, "Hello, as you can tell from Addie here I'm Felix, she obviously trusts me so lets just put away the knife huh bud?" Not realizing that I dont sound like the usual Felix at all

Lilly's trust didn't get any better. "Im gonna go inside." She said, going inside. But, she looked on at the three from the windows of the building.

Addie's face dropped as soon as she heard his voice. She took a few steps backs and disbelief was written all over her. I was so sure... Unless maybe it's a side effect of mind control...?.. No. Zombies naturally have smooth and friendly voices, this voice is just... Dead.. No pun intended. Addie now saw why Lilly didn't trust him at all, and she felt awful for not believing her. John frowned at Felix's voice. "I'm not too sure I'm ready to do that..." He glanced down to see Addie's thoroughly spooked face. "Yeah no, knife stays out, but I suppose I could at least ease up just a little.." John's hand fell to his side, but still holding the knife, but his grip wasn't all too great.

Felix- I frown and then with a blank face, "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you but, who exactly are you?"

John actually almost laughed. "Me? Oh I'm Addie's favorite person in the whole world!" He knew Addie was more like David, but when it came down to it, Addie honestly did like John way more than his twin brother. He grinned until he saw Addie slowly backing away towards the building behind them subtly.

Lilly leaned against the window, pressing her fingers to the glass. "C'mon guys! Get inside!" She repeated over and over to herself.

Felix- I look at Addie and ask, "What's wrong," then back to the other person, "And I'm pretty sure her favorite person was her brother, but he got impaled in the stomach back at the firehouse." I say calmly

Lilly couldn't take it anymore. She walked outside. "Drop. The. Act." Lilly said, pointing at Felix. I've doomed us all. WHY AM I SO DUMB?!

John's eyes grew wide. "Who the hell impaled David? Was it you?" He was pissed and didn't know how to react to news of his twin's death. Addie winced at Felix noticing her shying away.

"No... It was Zero, Not Felix, John. Im so sorry." Lilly didn't take her eyes off of Felix, but there was sympathy and sadness in her voice.

Felix- I look at Lilly and tilt my head, "And what act am I putting on?", then again looking at the man with a curious look, "How do you know her brother?"

Last edited by a moderator:
John's face fell. "I'm his twin brother, any ideas where the hell I can find this 'Zero'? " Addie tugged on John's hood, slowly getting behind him.

Felix- I look at Lilly with a hurt face, "Why would you go around throwing accusations like that." I then crouch down on one knee, "Come on Addie, you believe me right?"

Lilly wrinkled her nose. "Addie, don't." She got down to Felix's face level and she really was closer than she should've been. "That's not you Felix. You're in there, but what is currently showing isn't you."

Addie stared into the cold face that she now knew wasn't Felix. "I'd believe you if you actually were Felix..." She hugged John from behind and shut her eyes tightly.

Felix- I sigh and stand up as I reach for my dagger my body freezes, my voice comes out of the still body, "Run or decapitate." then my body shakes for second and I pull out my dagger and stare John in the eyes with a blank face and glazed over eyes

"Run." Lilly said. But its not the choice she's making for herself. "Guys, go. I'll slow him down and catch up. easy." She said, her fists balled up firmly by her sides.

Felix- I look at Lilly with the smae blank face, "My orders arn't to kill you, just get out of the way," I say my one arm holding the dagger

"Make. Me." Lilly uttered the two words. "And from my Brain H.Q, I have orders to defend them."

John looked at Addie, who seemed terrified. He knew if it came to it, neither of the siblings could lay a hand on Felix. They kept sprinting at top speeds that would still be no match for any zombie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back