• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not your Typical Zombie: Part 2

Lucifer- I walk up.and say, "What was all that about not playing with your food? Let the girl go, she wouldn't be much of a meal to you."

"AND ITS 'Down came the rain' IDIOT!" she yelled at Zero.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero laughed. Oh your right my bad," said before slamming his hand together." Lilly slams down onto Johns blade." Down came the rain and washed the spider out," he laughed. Then looked at Lucifer."I was just trying it out is all."

Lilly's body violently shook and red spit and blood oozed out of her mouth. "Then out came came the sun and it dried up all the rain." Lilly said her final words looking at the sky. "It looks so pretty."

John stood in utter shock, unable to understand what just happened. Addie heard everything from her hiding place in the pipe and started crying in near silence.

( I'm so glad you decided to finish the song cries) Zero waves over Lucifer. "Come lets go," he said walking past them."This was fun maybe we could do it again sometime that is if you can find me, and if you can live that long,"he walked away from them a d the city.

Lilly went limp, but the light didn't leave her eyes, nor did her smile that was all directed to the sun, and then, as night had began to fall, in the sky, blue swirled around with orange and red and purple and yellow and many soft colors. She had seen the light. She'd felt pain and sadness. But now, she only looked peaceful. And finally... happy.

Addie heard them leave and came out, seeing the horrible scene: Lilly's corpse was in John's arms, with his knife sticking through her and her blood sticking to him. She couldn't find words, but she tugged on his bloodstained hoody. John didn't respond because he was too shocked at what just happened.

Charlie had been trailing Addie, Felix and Lilly for a day. Now, when he arrived, he was horrified. "Lil-" was all he could say. Charlie got on his knees and pulled her face to his chest. Please! Please call me Char Char one more time! He begged in his mind. C'mon! Just on more stupid christmas carol in July!

John didn't know how to respond, he didn't have even the slightest clue of why he killed her, why his arm was forced.. He just didn't know. Addie buried her face in John's hoodie, hugging him and crying. Then she noticed Lilly's friend come to the scene and Addie just cried all the harder.

If Zero hadn't been trying to find me and kill me... If I had somehow let him have her, everyone would be fine. Addie was balling her eyes out now, hardly able to breathe or think.

( ok now by the rules of drama and story development Charlie has to blame john for Lillys death even though he himself was another victim lol but it's not something that Charlie lets on right away)

What was that dumb song you loved? Oh, yeah, The Parting Glass. Charlie though. He smoothed her hair back and hummed it to her, remembering the words:

Of all the money the comerades

That e'er I had

They are sorry for my going away.

Charlie was angry, he thought that boy had done it. But he tried his hardest to stay calm.

And of all the sweethearts

That e'er I had

They would wish me one more day to stay

But since it falls

Unto my lot

That I should rise and you should not

Well I'll gently rise and I'll softly call

Goodnight and joy be with you all

Goodnight... and joy be with you all...

Zero reached a old abandoned lab."Ahh home sweet home. This is where I first awoke as a zombie,"he said as he forced open the door and walked inside. There was blood smeared all over it had dried some what since zeros awakening. "Ahh hasn't changed much good I was worried humans might of gotten there hands in here."

Addie suddenly passed out from the combination of crying and exhaustion. John blinked a few times then stared at Lilly's lifeless form, finally getting out of shock. He saw her friend looking at him angrily and he fell backward almost onto Addie's sleeping body. "I-I don't know..." He muttered, unable to shake the heavy guilt weighing on his heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back