• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not your Typical Zombie: Part 2

John winced at the look Charlie gave him. Honestly, John didn't even understand what happened. He had the theory that somehow Zero controlled either his knife or the hand holding the knife. He found that nearly impossible, but gave it a try. "Zero... He made me do it.. Literally." He stared at Lilly and felt the warm blood on his face and his hoodie. "Zero somehow controlled my arm or something..."

Charlie took out a piece of paper and wrote He can do things like that. He crushed my voice box. Took control of Felix and Impaled David... Killed Lilly all for fun. Its like telekenesis and stuff.

John suddenly understood why Charlie hadn't been yelling at him, the crushed voice box probably didn't help. "I tried to stop it... The control and strength he had made it impossible... I'm sorry..." He kept repeating that he was sorry. (Good night)

Last edited by a moderator:
Felix- Having gained momentary control through the telepathic orders from the shock and anger of Lilly's death I start walking slowly towards the city from which I chased Addie from, hoping to get far enough away to permanently break free from Zero

Addie was still asleep, but now she had three haunting memories repeating in some sort of senseless dream. The man from the docks shot Leon point blank, David screamed her full name and a bloodcurdling shriek from his lips, and the sounds of struggle as Zero forced John to kill Lilly. The three awfully vivid memories kept going through a nightmarish loop in her head until they took a turn for worse. Now her nightmares began blaming her. Within her head, she was tied up to a cold steel chair staring at the three people that glared back angrily. 'Why didn't you help us? Why did you just sit there like deadweight when you could've helped? If you had actually done something, I'd still be alive and well.' Addie shook her head. 'I couldn't do anything!' Leon kept glaring but now David took his turn to hand out blame. 'You could've told me all you knew about the mutant. I could've taken you to safety and we could've stayed alive. Well, you could've stayed alive- I'd just keep my undead life and my head, for that matter.' He kept a stone face that Addie had never seen on her brother before. Finally it was Lilly's turn. She scowled at Addie. 'It was obvious to see Felix was still under Zero's control, why did you ignore sense in hope he was ok? He found us because of you. You know who else found us? Zero. And you just left us for dead in that cute little hiding spot.' Addie tried to shut her eyes but she couldn't, so there she sat, staring into the cold dead eyes that haunted her. Addie woke up with a start, feeling cold sweat drape over her body. She saw John and Charlie. John kept mumbling something that sounded like 'sorry', but Addie honestly couldn't tell.

Zero sat down in the old abandoned lab. He had been looking for something that might be able to let him know something about his past. He dug through drawers and even ripped open safes in order to find some kind of evidence of his past life.

Charlie nodded. Pain shot up his arm, just as he remembered his wrist. He put Lilly down, and held his wrist to his chest, biting his lip.

John looked over in concern, still unable to shake the deadly amount of guilt running free in his head. "You ok?" Addie looked over and saw what made her brother ask that.

Charlie wanted to ask the same question. But instead he bit his lip in frustration, not able to talk. He did look at Addie with worry.

John suddenly remembered that Charlie couldn't talk. "Right, sorry... I forgot.." He picked up the pen and paper that Charlie had used before and handed it to him, hardly realizing that Lilly's blood was still on his hands. Addie honestly couldn't say she was alright, especially not after the nightmare. She knew she shouldn't actually get to her, but all three had made pretty valid points, at least so she thought. Both siblings completely ignored the head of their brother that just sat a few feet away from John.

Charlie slightly flinched when he saw both his and John's bloody handprints on the paper. Its okay. he wrote. Are you okay? I never got your name back at the firehouse.

John looked back up at him. "I guess I'm sort of ok..?.. I'm not dead, so that's a plus. And what do you mean by firehouse? I haven't seen hardly anyone up until I finally found my sister..." John eyed him in puzzlement.

(I have character goals.. Kind of..)

John scratched the back of his head awkwardly and let Addie have a look at the paper. Addie frowned a little, but kept her face composed. "I'm ok... I think. I'm Addie by the way, I never got your name either.." She glanced back up at him, handing back the paper.

I'm Charlie. Charlie wrote. By the way, why are you both covered in guts? He looked confused.

(Im thinking for Charlie's goals. Btw, today I woke up, and my dad asked why my pillow was wet. and I said, "I cried over the death of a fictional character that I made while playing an MMO.")

Addie actually let out a tense laugh for a moment before explaining. "Felix was under Zero's control and chasing us by scent, so we kind of had to cover ourselves in fish guts to cover the human scent." John wrinkled his nose, remembering how bad it smelled when they did that.

(Not gonna lie, I cried over David and Lilly too xD )

well, looks like I'm already covered. He wrote then he pointed to his jeans and shirt, where fish guts had spilled onto him.

The siblings looked and slowly nodded in unison. Addie realized that Charlie probably didn't know her brother's name, in fact, she wouldn't be surprised if he thought John was David. They were twins, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back