• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not your Typical Zombie: Part 2

Addie pointed at John and directed the question at Charlie. "Just out of curiosity, do you know his name? He's my brother." She waited for the response, actually curious to see if Charlie thought John was David.

He uh, looks like your other brother, but he's dressed differently, and david is a little dead. sorry.

Addie frowned, reading the last part. She almost hoped that Charlie would think that John was David, but she was fine with his observations. "Yeah, this is John, he's David's twin. He's the brother I'd been looking for when Felix found me." Addie glanced at John, seeing he was slightly disappointed. We'd always found it funny when anyone, especially mother, mixed up one brother for the other.

like, seriously, im sorry. Charlie wrote, really sorry he'd brought up David's death. John's a cool name. You cant get stuck with names like, Char Char.

Addie kept herself composed, but she couldn't help but remember how David had shouted her name before he was killed. John laughed. "Yeah, but Mads has quite a few different names for me.. Like John John, Snoop John, she's even called me Justin Bieber..." He couldn't stop laughing.

John saw Charlie's grin and realized how odd that last name sounded. "Our last name is Becker, so she used my initials, JB to come up with that name." He kept laughing and Addie was dragged into their laughter.

Zero found a old security monitor that was still somewhat operational. He decided to see what happened the first night of the apocalypse. So he found the tap from that night and put it in the monitor. (The following is a scene from the first night of the apocalypse all that is about to be said and seen in from that day only until otherwise stated)

A few men in lab coats came walking in to the lab."So what do you think could we possibly have the cure to cancer," the younger looking gentleman asked the other two."The cure to cancer? Cancer?! John we could have the cure to just about every disease known to man here.

I mean really the test show that the animals are healthier than ever, " the man replied go the first doctors question who apparently was named john. He was young and handsome slightly muscular but he was bald to."I don't know Rigs it might not harm animals but who knows what it could do to humans," John replied with a worried expression on his face to the other man whos name was now known.

"Don't worry John,"said the third man." Everything is going to be fine just have faith science hasn't failed us so far. Besides the test show great results don't they?" John paced back and forth thinking a worried look on his face his hands held together. "Alright I guess so Mitch," he said to the third man.

"But I want to test the syrum on myself first before we just go sending it out there,"he said taking off his shirt to reviel his broad shoulders and muscular arms."Alright you big baby,"said Mitch as he took out a needle gun filled with glowing liquid." This shouldnt take to long,"said rigs smiling. Rigs was a old friend of John's dad he was a short heavy set fellow with white hair and a gotee he wore glasses but john thought that was only to complete the entire important scientists saving the world look.

Mitch was a Friend of John's however. He was tan and tall not as muscular as John though, but his hair was better. It was black and spiky probably from all the gel he used. He has creases around his mouth from him always shining his pearly white smile.

John had known Mitch a while now he was Johns closest friend.They had meet in college and were always coming up with new ideas of things to do. Whether it was making a cure for cancer or testing the affect of gravity on ballons filled with olive oil over there old Deans car.

Mitch injected the syrum into Johns arm and he immediately felt the effects. His skin immediately began to glow and his vains turned green for a second."Wow this feels great I mean I feel like I Could take on a whole army of pro football players,"he said smiling and lifting up a table to show his strength. "Wow now ok Heracles put the table down before you go breaking my computer and all the other stuff I have on there," Rigs said to john. John put the table down."Ok now we're gonna make some adjustments to the syrum based on the results we get from your blood the well get back to you,"mitch said now drawing blood from john. Then he and Rigs left to get his results.

John sat down and began working on a new invition he had been working on. It was a helmet of sorts meant to boost the affects of the mind. Or I guess that some people would say it would make you psychic. John laughed at the thought. He kept working on it as the day went on. Eventually he began to feel tired but he refused to stop working till his invention was done. He had come extremely close to finishing and he wasn't going to quit on it yet. He put the helmet on and set everything up in its proper places.

"Ok then I suppose it's time flip the switch Igor, " he said to his pet monkey who had been happily napping in his office until he gave the order. He then happily flipped the switch. All of a sudden a huge surge of energy was sent into Johns mind and his entire body shook rapidly. As the power increased john yelled to Igor, " Turn it off!" But as the monkey attempted to do so he was zapped and ran away screeching. "Damn it I'm gonna get fried," john shouted still shaking. Eventually the machine caused Johns brain to fry and the power went out.

Mitch walked into the lab."John what the hell's going on in...oh my god!" He yelled as he saw John drool oozing from his mouth his pupils roled into the back of his head."Someone we have a emergency we need medical attention stat!," Mitch yelled tears beginning to stream down his face. Nurses and doctors ran into the room with a stretcher and plopped John on.

They then took him to the intensive care unit where they attempted to bring him back to life. Mitch stood crying as they attempted to bring john back again and again only to hear the cold lonley sound of him flatlining"Im so sorry," Rigs said putting a hand on Mitch's shoulder to comfort him."No I won't except this," Mitch said as he began beating on Johns lifless body in a attempt to bring him back to life

."We were gonna make history man you can't be dead you can't be!" Eventually Mitch broke down in tears and Rigs helped him to his feet and walked him out." Its ok Mitch Johns in a better place now," he said to Mitch who was still crying."I'm not sure of that anymore, "Mitch said coldly tears still streaming down his face and they walked off.

Later that night John was being prepared to get shipped to his parents in Louisiana." Poor guy he was gonna be famous,"said the woman handling Johns dead body."Yeah he died trying out one of his inventions I hear,"said the man who was also helping. "To bad he didn't have anyone to flip it off in time," the woman replied."Yeah I herd that his lab parnter was real broken up about it blames himself," the man said."Well he shouldn't this guy was the one testing the machine out on himself, "the woman responded a tad bit defensively."Well he only tested it out on himself because he didn't want anyone else paying for his mistakes," the man said defending John."Oh and look where that got him,"the woman replied back. "Yeah i suppose you got a point," the man said and they both started laughing.

"I just feel bad for the poor guy he had so much going for him and now what does he have? Nothing not even a beating heart," the man said as he cleaned up Johns body."I mean can you imagine having everything taken away from you out of nowhere no notice at all,"as the man said this a huge arm wrapped around his throat and John rose from the table his eyes glowing red and filled with anger and hunger. The woman let out a terrified shriel as John snapped the man's neck. She ran for the door and was sent flying out of it as John raised a hand in her direction. She fell and snapped her neck.

John began to grow slightly as he regained his senses. He walked through the hallways of the lab. People panicing and alarms going off. Guards surrounded him but he killed them all one after the other. He even managed to bite a few running people who then managed to escape.

As John walked out of the halls and into his old lab he saw Mitch."John? Is that you John ," Mitch asked in disbelief. "What happened to you you've changed," Mitch said still staring at John dumfounded and shocked. "John then in a hunger provoked frenzy bit into Mitch who began to scream as John devoured him. John otherwise known as Zefo now looked to the camera positioned in the corner of his lab and his eyes glowed red, and then the camera lens was shattered and the camera went off line.(end of video)

Zero stood staring at the screen in disbelief. Had he really had friends a family all at some point. Only for it go be take from him all by Chance? He stood there contemplating his entire existence thus far.

John's laughter died off as he came back to reality. "Right, we need to get somewhere relatively safe." Addie nodded, "I have a well hidden base in the forest... It has a trapdoor and everything- even some blankets and rations I found in a military building."

(Lol I didn't even think about how we already got a guy name John but Johns more of a nickname for zero as a human lol)

John nodded as if to say that his sister's hideout would work well, at least for the time being. Addie let out deep breath before standing up alongside John. "It should be just past a pond and a triangular cluster of trees..." She took a moment to point to the edge of town where the forest started. "That way."

@Lillith Walker

(I'll try lol, in a bit... Plus we'll be having a newcomer shortly)

Charlie nodded and stood up, ready to go. He stared at thirteen-year-old Lilly's body a few seconds then focused on where Addie was pointing.

(Ok i just have to get your opinions on my reenactment of the beginning of the zombie apocalypse what did you guys think of it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back