• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not your Typical Zombie: Part 2

Hearing him whimper was such a sad sound, but then his twitching lessened. He finally passed out. She thought thankfully. She made quick work of the remaining muscles and skin. Satisfied with her work she jumped off the table and pulled the cloth from his mouth. Bethany then gently cleaned the blood from his leg.

Lucifer- I lay unconscious on the table, twitching still. My knuckles gripping the table still as well. Faint whimpers slipping through my mostly closed lips.

@Deadly Darkness

Bethany gently stroked the hair from his face. "Get some rest." She mumbled. After cleaning the table and her instruments she headed down the stairs to see Felix still asleep on her bed. She laughed softly, how he slept through Lucifer's screams she would never know. Quietly she laid down next to him, snuggling close.

Felix- My arm finds it's way around Bethany as I turn on my side to face her. Smiling softly in my sleep as I hold her close. Mumbling a sleepy, "Hey..." under my breath.

@Deadly Darkness

"Have you ever heard that a guy's tired voice is the sexiest thing?" She smiled, staring at him. Gently she planted a soft kiss on his lips. Her arms snaked up and around his neck.

Felix- My smile widens as I lean closer, half returning the kiss and actually realizing she pulled away a few seconds later. Then chuckling softly and kissing her forehead.

@Deadly Darkness

"I'm surprised you slept through Lucy's screaming." she commented as she kissed him again, this time allowing him to continue the kiss if he wished to do so.

Felix- I nod slightly, returning the kiss before pulling away, barely an inch as I mumble, "Screams?" Then leaning in and kissing Bethany again.

@Deadly Darkness

Bethany gave a slight nod as her lips reconnected with his. Slowly her hand trailed down his chest before slipping under his shirt. She smiled against his lips, feeling the muscular definition on his chest. Her fingers lightly moved over every ripple.

Felix- I lean my chest into Bethany's hand, smiling slightly against her lips before knocking comes from the first floor, just loud enough for me and Bethany to hear.

@Deadly Darkness

Bethany raised an eyebrow at the knocking. "I expected to hear a banging sound, but that wasn't what I expected." She joked as she sat up. "You didn't order pizza did you?" She stuck her tongue out before climbing off the bed and making her way downstairs to the front door. Bethany slowly opened the door and was stunned to see what she did in the doorway.

Felix- I sit up and frown, following to the stairway before stopping and looking down at the door.

Artemis- I stand in front of the door. Taking a step back smelling something come closer and then taking another step back as I hear footsteps approaching the door. My eyes quickly moving up to meet the eyes of the person standing in the doorway once it opens. Frozen in place with my right hand holding tightly onto one of the four inch needles and my left gripping the backpack strap slung over my shoulder. All the different skin colors from my various limbs and areas of used-to-be torn areas blending together from dirt and time.

@Deadly Darkness

"I don't have money for girl scout cookies today." She said sarcastically as she leaned in the doorway, examining the the varying patches of skin. "Though I am interested in your skin. Such a pretty shade of everything." She commented. "What can I do for you..." She paused allowing him to put his name in the blank.

Artemis- "I don't have any cookies." I say shaking my head, "I never really liked cookies anyway." I add glancing back at my backpack with a frown. Then turning to face the stranger with a smile as she compliments my skin, "Thank you, I have to change it often so it won't be like this for too long but thanks anyway. And I'm here because I smelled people, though I didn't actually expect anyone to answer without a gun aimed at me."

@Deadly Darkness

Bethany held up her hands, displaying her knife like nails. "I am the gun, and I have to warn you I get a bit trigger happy." She let her arms drop back to her side. "So what do you mean you won't be keeping that skin for too much longer?" Her curiosity peaked.

Artemis- I start backing up as Bethany lifts her hands and says she is a gun. Watching her nails cautiously and gripping the needle tighter before saying quietly, "I fall apart easily so I have to replace skin and arms and legs when they fall off or get damaged."

@Deadly Darkness

"Intriguing," She stared at the young boy for a few more moments before stepping aside. "Please, come in. Felix we have a guest. She called out though quickly realized her was by the stairs. A light blush covered her face as she smiled.

Artemis- I gulp seeing the person at the top at the stairs, slowly walking past Bethany and yelping as I step on a shard of glass. Whimpering as I look down at my now bleeding foot. Limping towards the stairs and staring at the ground.

@Deadly Darkness

"Oh sorry, I forgot to mention that. Watch your step." Bethany walked up the stairs and stopped on the same step as Felix, gently brushing her lips against his before continuing up to the second level.

Felix- I smile following Bethany, glancing back at the kid before shaking my head with a sigh. Walking to the bed and sitting down, him limping into the room around a minute later.

Artemis- I walk into the room, limping still with a frown. Gripping the needle tightly with both hands as I look from Bethany to Felix than back at her. Gulping as I stay near the stairs.

@Deadly Darkness

"So how can we help you?" She questioned as she took a seat on her bed, a little annoyed that she could no longer play with her pet. After the boy left Bethany thought about checking on Lucifer as well.

Artemis- "Well... like I said, I didn't think anyone would answer. But I knocked anyway because you're supposed to before entering a building or room."

@Deadly Darkness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back