• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not your Typical Zombie: Part 2

"Yes that's exactly what I mean," zero replied to Lucifer."I'm curious as to how that happened your the first to ever deny my abilitie"(yeah sorry was sleeping also we really need a goal for the characters don't you think?)

Lucifer- "And what exactly is that ability?" I say, wondering where this was going

Lucifer- My eyes instantly brighten as I start tp reach for my machete but stop as I remember how easily he threw mr against the wall, "Who are you to call me a fool, I'm not a damn fortune telling phychic like you."

"I don't see the future I make it," he said grabbing Lucifer and jumping off the sskyscraper. He landed and put Lucifer down. "We must make sure that zombies are the only ones changing super humans might be trouble," he said walking over to a truck.

Lucifer- I brush myself, "Doesn't matter, I'll kill them either way."

"Okay." Lilly said breathlessly, leaning in the doorway. "I think my human scent is gone."

"Ha dont get to cocky who knows what new abilities humans might get I've they begin mutating," he lifted the truck and tossed it far off in the direction Lilly and Addie had been running.

Lucifer- I scoff and say, "I'll be, do, and say whatever I want, because according to you, you can't control me." I smirk at that last part

"That doesn't mean I can't kill you" zero said darkly now towering over Lucifer. "Or maybe you'd like to test this out for yourself," he asked glaring down at him.

The siblings heard something crash into the street from the sky and looked outside. "Am I delusional or it raining trucks?" John's eyebrows raised and they both went back inside, covering up their own human scents. "Weird..."

Lucifer- I stare at you and say, "Im not human anymore, go ahead and try."

"Well," Lilly said looking at the car. "How do you think Zero made such a big hole in the wall? I mean I know he is big but, he used a truck to get into the firehouse."

Felix- As I walk into the town the smells I have been following blend and I involuntary frown and I say aloud, "Addie, Lilly, come on out." The orders from Zero starting to affect more than just simple body movements

"Crap." Lilly whispered, moving away from a window.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero grabs"Very well then I'll be with you momentarily be sure to tell Felix I said hello.Zero tossed Lucifer in the exact same direction as the truck."Well I suppose I should follow suit,"he said as he began walking towards Felix and the others.

Lucifer- I land directly on top of the truck and as I climb off of it a piece of rusty metal stays stuck in my back, "That psychic piece of crap."

Felix- As something lands on a truck about 50ft in front of me I squint my eyes in momentary surprise then my face returns to the same blank expression as I look around

Lilly's stomach twisted and she refused to go out there. "Sorry but, something doesn't feel right. It might just be the fish."

Addie held her breath as there was another crash, but this time it wasn't a truck, it was.. Lucifer. She still wanted to go out there, it felt iffy, but she was more than a hundred percent sure that the control had worn off of Felix. "We should go over to him, I'm sure the mind control has finally stopped." Addie rose and began awkwardly making her way over, slightly upset that neither Lilly or John were following her.

Zero lumbered forwards slowly making his way towards them still far off though."What have I become I don't feel like a leader anymore there are so little humans left and the world is so boring yet I go on I need a purpose a new goal to set, "he said to himself.

Lucifer- I keep turning trying to grab the piece of metal out of my back and see Addie and Lilly, I wave and lower my head, making a mental note of the building they came out of.

Felix- I make out three figures in the distance, Lucifer, Lilly, and Addie. My face makes a slight smirk and then I call out, "Hey, how are you guys," I then start walking forward with the limp but still a bit slower than an normal person

Addie sighed in relief when they reluctantly followed, John rushing to her side with his knife pulled out. Addie stopped short and waved dramatically so Felix would see. "FELIX! WE'RE OVER HERE!" She saw his shape wasn't that far away and kept waving her arms to get his attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back