• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not your Typical Zombie: Part 2

Lucifer- I look up at Zero, "Physic abilities? You mean other than telekinesis?"

"Doesn't even have to be a dump. Just has to have a reeeaaaly strong smell." Lilly said, thinking.

Addie wrinkled her forehead when she thought of a really bad idea. John nudged her so she stepped forward and spoke with uncertainty. "Maybe we could... noooo, my idea is so nasty, never mind..." She kept her mouth shut and didn't want to tell everyone that she ever thought that peeing themselves was a good idea to cover up the scent of human flesh.

Lilly almost gagged when she thought of something. "Rotting fish." She said. "Smelly rotting fish. I swear to god there's nothing smelling." She almost puked a the thought.

Lilly looked around a second. "Ah-ha!" She said pointing at a Harris Teeter. "There's probabaly some fish in there."

Addie nodded and John followed close by her. They approached Harris Teeter and opened the doors, waiting for Lilly.

(Yeah xD sry for late response, I was on a walk)

(Annd I was sneaking gum from my moms purse.)

Lilly walked inside and gagged at the horrible smell coming from the seafood section. "I think I found it." She said while pulling her shirt over her nose.

Lilly walked up to the seafood section. "This won't be pleasant." She said, taking a fish in her hands. Her face showed true nausea as she took out one of her knives and cut it open.

Addie took out mother's knife and John took out his knife. They cut open a few fish too and Addie felt woozy for a moment. John was lost in his music and did his best to ignore the awful smell and vivid vision of the fish's guts.

"I think... I might puke." Lilly said. Some blood had splattered onto her face and guts had fallen onto her shirt and jeans. "Okay. I uh... I'll be right back." Lilly said, walking into where the bathrooms used to be fully operational. Some gagging and retching could be heard.

Addie almost puked herself from the disgusting sounds, the sight of fish guts all over mother's knife, and the god-awful stench. John just ignored everything and kept cutting fish open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back