• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale OOC

Just to let everyone know I will be busy ALL DAY tomorrow until I come home until late at night. Sorry in advance for the lack of interaction.

AAAAH I SOMEHOW MISSED ALL OF THIS IN OOC
ill catch up on your posts now and work on mine when i'm done with studying for tonight! OuO

Hi guys!!
I'I working on a character sheet for Hua Mulan now, but was just wondering if anyone wanted to know her before the RP started, as that suggestion was made in the rules, I believe :)

So, it looks like of the people that made CS's we are only missing posts from @Smoaki and Sega Sega . Please try to get them out whenever you can.

For people who signed up who have not even made their character, I recommend if you are still interested to do that quite quickly.
Vali Ulfr Vali Ulfr (although I understand you just requested The Huntsman yesterday)
@Anyone Online
Vampiress Vampiress

Also Hel but she just requested today and as my notifications have just told me has made a post in the OOC lol

YAY! Oh and I did actually research the movie so i could write the biography. I understand a little bit of it, so excuse me if its off lol

my character Jasmine is done. If you guys want some relationships with her, let me know (hopefully she's accepted)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back