• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale OOC

Omg, y'all got a group going there. O:

If anyone wants to help Cindie w that luggage so she doesn't die, they're welcome to lol.

Oml Cinderella's family makes me so angry already

AHHH YES, but she'll be free soon. But she makes her way around the limitations/rules. >:0c
Her goal is basically: get good grades, get a good chance for a good job, run into freedom. UoU

AHHH YES, but she'll be free soon. But she makes her way around the limitations/rules. >:0c
Her goal is basically: get good grades, get a good chance for a good job, run into freedom. UoU
Haha, Mulan can when I finally get her up if no one else helps out before then XD

sprint to freedom, I'd say

get money, get a car, ride off in style.

tumblr_n2wua5d9p51re6b50o1_500.gif

If anyone wants to pick up Ursula let me know
(you'd have to make a new CS, of course, unless you can get permission from honey)

I'm done with mulan by the way, I'm sick of fighting with coding, so I hope the format I settled on is okay?
I'll check it out tmw, but if you get on before a look at it just go ahead and post your intro post... I'm sure if there is anything wrong with your CS it's relatively small

*sigh*

I am so so so so sO SO sorry about this lovely, but i think i'm going to have to drop this roleplay. I already have a few that i had already commited to, and my finals week is coming up here in another two weeks or so and i am going to be slammed. This is an absolutely amazing idea, but i just don't think i will be able to be part of it. :C

Again, i am so sorry, and i hope you all do well with this and find an amazing Maleficent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back