• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Made For Earth-OOC-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mhm! I’m thinking I might change the armor but we’ll see!
Oh yeah? I'm excited to see what you send over because your first one is pretty rad too! I'll have to send you your first arc info over sometime soon too as it happens pretty quickly with the first 'quest'(? not sure what else to call it so it's called quests right now like if this was a video game XD ) . . . Not that it actually matters for you showing me the new armor but WHATEVS, I'm excited!

Also question in the IC, is everyone already in the new world?
By the end of everyone's first post they should be. Depending how long, how much detail and what you are feeling you can write home life, their getting to the camp site and then Augustus's arrival and subsequent spell he casts to move them to the new realm-which by the way the name will be revealed later- where he is no longer around.

Ssss, yeah, sorry for no post yesterday, needed to catch up with everything, I think that I’ll be ready to post. Again, sorry. Things have been pretty rough, but it has gotten better! Finally got negative for covid and I feel much better.

Ssss, yeah, sorry for no post yesterday, needed to catch up with everything, I think that I’ll be ready to post. Again, sorry. Things have been pretty rough, but it has gotten better! Finally got negative for covid and I feel much better.
No worries, I understand! Hope it only get's better from here for you!

Hello hello people! Happy to be here!
Yay! We are glad to have you! Nina is awesome, and I'm super excited to see how she (and really everyone) changes and grows in this rp! Will she become more sweet? Will she become more bitter? WHO KNOWS NOW! So many possibilities and I'm really glad to see you are looking forward to the character arcs! The moment I read Nina's personality and powers I already had an NPC created for later 'arcs' that I think will heavily influence her in so many ways. . .Oh yeah! She is accepted by the way xD

Is this still open 👀
interested :0000
Awesome! We are still accepting characters! Feel free to add yours into the character sheet thread and catch up on first posts! We are happy to have you aboard this crazy adventure train :D

Yay! We are glad to have you! Nina is awesome, and I'm super excited to see how she (and really everyone) changes and grows in this rp! Will she become more sweet? Will she become more bitter? WHO KNOWS NOW! So many possibilities and I'm really glad to see you are looking forward to the character arcs! The moment I read Nina's personality and powers I already had an NPC created for later 'arcs' that I think will heavily influence her in so many ways. . .Oh yeah! She is accepted by the way xD
Aaaaaa omg I’m so excited for this I love the entire cast and I can’t wait to see what you’ve got planned

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Hello again!~

I would love to discuss the relationship with your character and mines! Since everyone was ‘freinds’ with each other I would love too see what type of relationship they had! I’m a bit curious too see where they stand in the friendship level, maybe they hate each other? My character, as you can tell. Is sort of a loner and really doesn’t see anyone as friends besides Lyra.

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Hello again!~

I would love to discuss the relationship with your character and mines! Since everyone was ‘freinds’ with each other I would love too see what type of relationship they had! I’m a bit curious too see where they stand in the friendship level, maybe they hate each other? My character, as you can tell. Is sort of a loner and really doesn’t see anyone as friends besides Lyra.
Nina would have tried to befriend him. Since he is the mature, older brother type she probably would have looked up to him. Seeing as how he only considers Lyra a friend (and assuming that you want to keep it that way), we can assume that she failed. You can come up with the reason why, since he is your oc and I don’t wanna get anything wrong about his thought process.

But I think it took a long time for Nina to realize that, which probably ended up with Nina acting like they were closer than they were. Which might have actually annoyed him. When Nina kind of realized that he didn’t think they were as close as she thought they were, or got the message that he would prefer if she left him alone I think she would have been really embarrassed. And now she just tries her best to subtly minimize one-on-one interactions with him as to not be a bother. How he feels about her is completely up to you!

Ooooo I love that idea! Perhaps that she kinda sued to just follow him everywhere wanting to be closer and James jus thought she was annoying? I would’ve loved too see her reaction to him loosing in the Olympics final, or maybe when he lost and she tried texting him he ignored her for a while and eventually just said that he and her weren’t that close like Lyra and him were? I’m definitely thinking he would’ve most likely said that to her especially after he lost and choked in the Olympics, definitely feeling depressed and filed with anger and didn’t care what he said to her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back