• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last ...

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You know that old insult, "Not if you were the last (man/woman) on Earth?" Well, you are the last. A virus has wiped "everyone" else out. You have a whole planet to yourself. That is, you did until we ran into one another after several months of solitude.

The characters do not have to like one another at first. But hey, it is another human being. And you know that whole thing about "repopulate the species?" Well, that has got to have entered our minds at some point. Of course, we may not both have the same game plan... We may view the other as a "real fixer upper." Conversely, we may not think we need fixing.

In past versions of this RP, I have run this as a 1x1. This time I am going to try it out as a group RP.

I do plan to run a guy in this RP. Yes, I already have a character in mind. The age range I am looking for is late mid to late teens. (Mine will be around 16-17.) Adults did not survive the plague.

Link to Full Overview and RP

Bump ... RP is in progress, but it is possible to find a place for new members to jump in.

Follow link above. Just laid down to sleep. The plague was over a year ago. Cs calls for current age as of a month ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back