• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Crimson Rose

Elder Member
This is the story of two orphaned siblings trying to live their normal lives. Brother and Sister struggling against the world, happily living together going through college at the same time. Making a living bit by bit working many cheap minimum wage jobs just to afford their crummy apartment. Until everything went crashing down they got thrown out of college, disowned by their family, and fired from their jobs! The two siblings sat on the curb trying to figure out what to do as they were going to be losing their apartment when all of a sudden a yellow piece of paper hit them in the face advertising a program that needed workers they paid well and provided a living arrangement so of course, the two siblings couldn’t refuse! Even if they had no idea what they were getting themselves into!

Now they’re caretakers of about twenty-six other people! The thing is though these people weren’t always human, for apparently they use to be animals. That all were tested on in a few labs until they were somehow turn into humans. Now it’s up to these siblings to rehabilitate these new humans and teach them the normal way of human life, helping them conquer and control their inner animal instincts so that they would survive in the human world.

Now for some basic Lore: So in this RP there was a bunch of animals taken from all over the world, and brought to labs and being experimented on, into becoming humans. While trying to adjust to the modern world and learn what it means to be one. While trying to stop themselves from transforming back into their original forms. They are not anthro furries, they’re humans with tails, animal ears, or other minor features from the animal they evolved from, and are also capable of transforming between their human form and their animal self.

Rules:

1. Be nice.
  2. Be active.
  3. At least 3 lines.
  4. Please notify in advance in case of you being busy, or needing to drop.
  5. Post at least twice a week.
  6. May have up to 3 characters max.
  7. Try to be active in the OOC its the best way to know what’s going on, plus you’ll get to make friends, and develop more relations for your character overall.
  8. Lgbtqia+ safe zone.

Human Positions:

Sibling 1, ( Male, age 23): Taken by Crimson Rose
Sibling 2. (Female, age 22) Taken by t s u k i t s u k i

Experiment positions:

Male.

1. Lion: Taken by Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
  2. Wolf: Firehazard1232 Firehazard1232
  3. Penguin: Paolumu Paolumu
  4. Croc: Taken by Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
  5. Giraffe: Available
  6. Bunny: Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha