• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Not Active

welcome2hale

Hit Me!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm looking for someone to do a one on one space roleplay with! It's MxM, and very loosely based on the fact that I was very displeased with the ending of The Outer Worlds(but this isn't a fandom roleplay). I'm also super new, and I have no idea how things work here, as I'm used to doing things differently on the other sites that I use, so please be patient with me!

Muse A is a self described mercenary, though all he really does is travel to different planets, bringing justice to different situations. I.e, saving and helping people because he’s genuinely good. He’s currently on a “job” when it goes wrong, and he gets taken prisoner(informally because they’re just a very large and well known gang of thugs). He can’t escape on his own, because he’s been heavily drugged.
Muse B somehow(I don’t know the details ;_;) ends up finding and rescuing A, dragging him(cause he’s basically half unconscious the whole time) back to A’s ship. After escaping and dealing with wounds/being drugged, they realize they’ll probably be hunted by the thugs and are pretty much stuck with each other until they take the thugs out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back