• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Noragami Rp

JPTheWarrior

♥ Jack of Hearts ♥
Hello there!

So I always wanted to do a 1on1 Rp about Noragami.

My objective is to for the Rp to have romance, action and adventure. I would also want it to be an God Human.

My character would be the God. 

This is the plot I have:

Your female human decided to enter a cave at the beach. Deep inside it, lies a chained guy, my character, who was put there for an unknown reason. He doesn't remember alot about him, including his name. He knows about the regalias and the other gods. He just doesn't remember most of his past and why he was stuck in there.

Also, there are a new type of phantoms called, The Ultimate Phantoms. They were phantoms who stayed for too long in the human world, and so they evolved, becoming now creatures that can even rival the Gods.

As our ocs will try to take back my character's memories, they will also get themselves stuck in a battle between phantoms and gods. 

What do you think? Does this rp interest you? Let me know!

A human female of course xD  Wait, do you want specifics, like a small character sheet?

Yeah. Like I will just need character appearence and a little personality (Doesn't need to be a big text. Two lines should work. Or if you want less, use 5 words to describe her :)

Yeah. Like I will just need character appearence and a little personality (Doesn't need to be a big text. Two lines should work. Or if you want less, use 5 words to describe her :)

Alright, well, here you are:

(Not great at appearance descriptions, so here'll be a picture. Just imagine trousers and a hoodie in the same colours as what she already has on. Minus coat.)

anime-33.jpg

Personality: Calm, caring, has her little emotional moments (everyone does at some point) and does have a slight tendency to panic when something she cant handle happens.

(Not great. I'm better at developing personalities)

Are you still interested in a Noragami rp? It doesn't have to be this plot, of course, but I'd love to do one with something different.

I like this and I would be interested

I'm interested in this. 

Hello there!

So I always wanted to do a 1on1 Rp about Noragami.

My objective is to for the Rp to have romance, action and adventure. I would also want it to be an God Human.

My character would be the God. 

This is the plot I have:

Your female human decided to enter a cave at the beach. Deep inside it, lies a chained guy, my character, who was put there for an unknown reason. He doesn't remember alot about him, including his name. He knows about the regalias and the other gods. He just doesn't remember most of his past and why he was stuck in there.

Also, there are a new type of phantoms called, The Ultimate Phantoms. They were phantoms who stayed for too long in the human world, and so they evolved, becoming now creatures that can even rival the Gods.

As our ocs will try to take back my character's memories, they will also get themselves stuck in a battle between phantoms and gods. 

What do you think? Does this rp interest you? Let me know!

Im interested in this. 

I'm interested in this. 

Im interested in this. 

I already chose to rp with Aria but we can still do a one on one Noragami Rp but with a different plot and a different oc I have. Would you have any ideas for a plot, if you are still interested? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back