• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness (Always Open)

What title sounds better?

• Noragami: Lost Gods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noragami: Entropy

• Noragami: Descending Darkness

• Keep trying LifeNovel :D

• Total voters
*stops mid bit of a kitkat* Sup.

Spirit

anime-beautiful-girl-long-hair-Favim.com-2169068.jpg

How shall we address you?

"How to address me? I must say, your certainly straight to the point. I believe Yaeko shall suffice."

What do you seek in your existence?

"My existence and what I seek in it is really none of your concern. But, since you asked so nicely, I will give you an answer. Simply put, I want to remain here, as long as possible. I, however, would like to discover more about the world, thing that I never had the chance to do, and help others do the same."

Who do you believe is committing all these murders?

"To be perfectly frank, I think this is a pointless question. It's got nothing to do with me. However, if I remember correctly, gods can't die, right? So they must not be really dead. Maybe it's all someone's idea of a big joke. Anyway, there's my thoughts. Now, can we please talk about something else?."

Do you remember anything from your past life?

"Now your getting a little too personal. This is definitely none of your concern. However, you may as well know that I have a very vague memory of the past. Blurs of figures, short burst of speech, that's it. Okay, maybe there's a bit more than that, like some faces and partial names, but it's not that much more. Now please, leave me alone. I'm no longer in the mood to speak with you."

Do you believe that the gods should have ever attended the festival?

"Did I not just ask you to leave? This is the last question I'm answering for you. That's it, got it? Alright, what the gods do or don't do is none of my concern. However, in the case of the festival, I think that they should have just kept apart. Stayed away. The peace existed because they weren't confronting, right? So if that was working, they should have kept doing it, and not have ruined it for the sake of a silly celebration. There you go, now shoo. I told you I was done with these questions."

Last edited by a moderator:
Spirit

ipod_music__orange_anime__by_rodway-d3c0hgc.png

"I believe Kaede is a good enough name....I guess."

What do you seek in your existence?

"Getting personal are we? Well I guess if I think about it, I want to keep existing to do all the things I aspired to do in life that I never got the chance to. Surviving would be a plus, it's not easy though with the plaque of Phantoms everywhere. They kinda freak me out, I mean the last one I saw had five fucking eyes."

"Another question? I'll answer this last one, after this stop bothering me. I'm not completely sure, maybe a pissed off god that has a grudge against the other gods. Though does it really matter? Gods don't truly die, they are just reborn. It doesn't really concern me so I tend not to get involved, besides what good could I do anyways?"

Do you remember anything from your past life?

"You know your questioning is getting quite annoying, in fact they are pissing me off. No, I do not remember much from my past life. Other than the fact that I was 15 and in junior high and I had hopes and dreams. The last thing I remember was walking home and got caught in the crossfire of a gang gun fight, then poof, black void. Now can you please go away?"

"I don't know and I don't care. I'm sure it was mistake from the start, a bunch of gods all in one place problems are bound to happen. Now that I've answered all your stupid questions go away and leave me in peace."

And now the count is...

5 (6) spirits

- 3 male (4 with Celebi's character)

- 2 female

5 Gods

- 2 male

- 3 female

Oh we don't need even numbers of both genders mind you, do as you so please folks.

Just mind that man and woman alike shall not be able to resist the call of the sweetest god alive~!

I'm not strikingly aware of the many baking puns I can make... Whelp, no time like the present to start cooking them up! Ohohohohoh~!

???

anime_warrior_sword_197726.jpg

My full name? ....Futsunushi no Kami...or Fuu-dono will suffice.

What do people seek from you?

.....Are you stupid? What do people ask when they worship the God of Swords? Fish and fruits? Idiot.....

Huh, a murder? There is actually someone who dare murders a god? ...Heheheh... This is interesting....

Are you fighting Phantoms or trying to avoid the other gods?

The other gods already avoided me since the end of Warring Era. Well I still sometimes see Moon Goddess - what's her name again...- and.... Well, I just realized that no one visited me these past 500 years. I think I should go out more often. Ah, your question, fighting Phantom, of course. Those filthy slime...

...Nobody invited me. ....I'm kinda sad now... I think I'm gonna cry, hahaha. Is that all?

So, forgive me for my rudeness-,

Don't ask it then..

-uh, are you blind? Why do you keep wearing those eye patches?

Ah, it's okay. This eye patches is to remind me not to get cocky. Susanoo-dono once saved me when I was about to be killed because of my cockiness.

Character Sheets are almost finalized.

Questionnaires are greatly appreciated. Hopefully all who were interested sees this ~

I want to see all the lovely characters.

I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT THE CS ARE UP! There is no deadline yet, but this is a first come, first serve application. I'll probably be putting a limit on Gods but not on Shinkis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back