• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom noodle's 1x1 search

Dang you have partners for both fallout scenarios.

I'd be down for post Apoc if you're still looking for partners tho

ooh totally! I probably won't be active for another day or two (im in the middle of finals lol) but I'm obsessed so I'd love to.

Hiiii I know this is an older post but I'd love to do a Fallout double up!

hello all! thought I might put myself out there for all interested, but be warned! my responses can be a bit slow from time to time (like 1 response every other day or something similar).

some rules before we get any further;
1. be at least semi-lit, I cannot do one liners, but I can do upwards of 3/4 paragraphs per response
2. please chat ooc! I love discussing our ocs and cc headcanons and just,, talking! not a rule ig, but worth writing out.
3. i only do oc x cc or oc x oc, cc x cc just isn't something I role with, sorry :/, but i do enjoy doing double ups!
4. i can play just about any canon character as long as they have some information to go off of
5. we can rp over on discord or rpn, whichever you would prefer.
6. you dont need loads of information for your oc, just the basics lol

some fandoms/scenarios + ccs i would like to play with

1. the mcu (bucky barnes)
2. the amazing spider man (you'll never guess, but spider man)
3. star wars (obi wan, mayyybe anakin)
4. ****fallout 4(arthur maxson (I know, maybe a red flag but you gotta trust me and listen to my explanation + headcanons of his character))
5. ****fallout new vegas (boone, some other red flag characters too lol, ask if you're interested)
6. apocalyptic scenarios
7. superhuman type scenarios
8. mayyyybe far cry 5
9. stardew valley? haven't done this one before but it seems cute
10. The Boys

(i have mildly vague plots in mind for all of these, but feel free to bring your own ideas!)
bump!!! extra on fallout new vegas and fo4! and would be willing to maybe do fo3!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back