• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom noodle's 1x1 search

Wet Noodle

hello all! thought I might put myself out there for all interested, but be warned! my responses can be a bit slow from time to time (like 1 response every other day or something similar).

some rules before we get any further;
1. be at least semi-lit, I cannot do one liners, but I can do upwards of 3/4 paragraphs per response
2. please chat ooc! I love discussing our ocs and cc headcanons and just,, talking! not a rule ig, but worth writing out.
3. i only do oc x cc or oc x oc, cc x cc just isn't something I role with, sorry :/, but i do enjoy doing double ups!
4. i can play just about any canon character as long as they have some information to go off of
5. we can rp over on discord or rpn, whichever you would prefer.
6. you dont need loads of information for your oc, just the basics lol

some fandoms/scenarios + ccs i would like to play with

1. the mcu (bucky barnes)
2. the amazing spider man (you'll never guess, but spider man)
3. star wars (obi wan, mayyybe anakin)
4. fallout 4(arthur maxson (I know, maybe a red flag but you gotta trust me and listen to my explanation + headcanons of his character))
5. fallout new vegas (boone, some other red flag characters too lol, ask if you're interested)
6. apocalyptic scenarios
7. superhuman type scenarios
8. mayyyybe far cry 5
9. stardew valley? haven't done this one before but it seems cute
10. shameless
11. The Boys

(i have mildly vague plots in mind for all of these, but feel free to bring your own ideas!)

Last edited:
For Spiderman 2 questions: Which version of Spiderman and would you be willing to rp with an OC (I have a mutant/metahuman (both due to universal differences XD) OC)

Hey there,
I would actually love to do a Fallout 4 or New Vegas rp with you!!

I have a few ocs myself!

For Spiderman 2 questions: Which version of Spiderman and would you be willing to rp with an OC (I have a mutant/metahuman (both due to universal differences XD) OC)
yes oml of course! I love ocs and plan to use my own. as for the version of spider man, I was hoping the Andrew Garfield version but am open to others if that's what your more comfortable with playing!!

yes oml of course! I love ocs and plan to use my own. as for the version of spider man, I was hoping the Andrew Garfield version but am open to others if that's what your more comfortable with playing!!
Andrew's fine with me :D wanna move to pms?

I prefer New Vegas, however if you'd like to RP with Fallout 4, I'm good with that (I have a knack for writing Northeastern Mom Friends that care for everyone else but themselves).

I'd honestly love to rp New Vegas (my oc and courier are a brother and sister team and their dynamic is a mixture of sibling ribbing and the gentle, stoic giant and looks sweet will actually kill you, fiery short queen)

I'd honestly love to rp New Vegas (my oc and courier are a brother and sister team and their dynamic is a mixture of sibling ribbing and the gentle, stoic giant and looks sweet will actually kill you, fiery short queen)
that is BEAUTIFUL tbh. I love them already

Thanks, she does have an enemies to lovers romance with Benny so you can think of the thanksgiving dinner conversations. You're with the guy who did WHAT??????

Anyway, do you wanna move this to pms??

Thanks, she does have an enemies to lovers romance with Benny so you can think of the thanksgiving dinner conversations. You're with the guy who did WHAT??????

Anyway, do you wanna move this to pms??
please that's hilarious 😭 anyways I am immidiatly in love with anyone who loves the tumblr sexy man of fnv so I hope you're ready for a committed relationship

and yes!!

If this is still open, I would definitely be interested in a Fallout 4 or Fallout New Vegas rp. :)

yes!! don't know how fast I'll be able to reply though, finals are here and my responses have been slow
That's perfectly fine! I have a full time job that keeps me pretty busy on my end. Good luck on finals.

hello all! thought I might put myself out there for all interested, but be warned! my responses can be a bit slow from time to time (like 1 response every other day or something similar).

some rules before we get any further;
1. be at least semi-lit, I cannot do one liners, but I can do upwards of 3/4 paragraphs per response
2. please chat ooc! I love discussing our ocs and cc headcanons and just,, talking! not a rule ig, but worth writing out.
3. i only do oc x cc or oc x oc, cc x cc just isn't something I role with, sorry :/, but i do enjoy doing double ups!
4. i can play just about any canon character as long as they have some information to go off of
5. we can rp over on discord or rpn, whichever you would prefer.
6. you dont need loads of information for your oc, just the basics lol

some fandoms/scenarios + ccs i would like to play with

1. the mcu (bucky barnes)
2. the amazing spider man (you'll never guess, but spider man)
3. star wars (obi wan, mayyybe anakin)
4. fallout 4(arthur maxson (I know, maybe a red flag but you gotta trust me and listen to my explanation + headcanons of his character))
5. fallout new vegas (boone, some other red flag characters too lol, ask if you're interested)
6. apocalyptic scenarios
7. superhuman type scenarios
8. mayyyybe far cry 5
9. stardew valley? haven't done this one before but it seems cute
10. shameless

(i have mildly vague plots in mind for all of these, but feel free to bring your own ideas!)
I have Han Solo brain rot at the moment, so if anyone would be a dear and play him for me I will love you forever.

I am a month late to the party here but if this is still active and you're interested in a Fallout or other apocalyptic rp I'm in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back