• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Noob Searching for Partners

ArtfulAneurysm

Barely-Functioning Artist
Hello all and welcome to this noob's search thread! Today is my first day on this site, and this is only the second thread that I've started, so please bare with me as I learn the ropes! Here, I'm going to introduce the guidelines one needs to know while roleplaying with me; I'm pretty chill and easy to get along with, so there are not that many! I'm also going to lay out some topics that I'm interested in, and we can come up with some pairings from those!

Rules

• I prefer to rp over email (PM me for that) but I'm willing to try this whole forum thing out, too!

• I have no limits, but let me know yours! (Note: If we rp on here, then we fade to black.)

• Right now, I'm only really looking for M//. Nothing against heterosexual or F// pairings; I've just had bad experiences with them. (Exceptions will be listed)

• I'm lazy and I'm a full-time college student. I've also got some stuff going on. So you might have to bare with me for a few days sometimes. In return, I'm pretty cool with most posting schedules. I love sending posts back and forth, but I know real life stuff comes first!

• Cravings will be in blue in the following slides! <3

Fandoms

• Fandoms that I like~

• CW's Containment

Jake x Katie

• OC x OC

FullMetal Alchemist/Brotherhood

• Edward

x Roy

Marvel (Seen all movies so far; read some comics, mostly Hawkeye, Iron Man, and Black Widow)

• Tony

x Bruce

• Clint

x Natasha (I can play either, but I prefer Clint, and my Clint is deaf.)

• Steve x Bucky

• Thor x

Loki

• iZombie

• Liv

x Peyton

• Blaine

x Major

• Blaine

x Ravi

• OC x OC

• Tokyo Ghoul

• Kaneki

x Hide

• Kaneki

x Ayato

• Kaneki

x Amon

• OC x OC

• Welcome to Night Vale

• Cecil

x Carlos
  • OC x OC???

• Harry Potter

• Draco x

Harry
  • OC x OC

• Madoka Magica

• Madoka x Homura
  • Sayaka x

Kyoko
  • OC x OC (magical girls or magical boys)

• Bleach

• Coyote Starrk x

Ichigo
  • Byakuya x

Renji
  • Zangetsu

(or Hollow Ichigo, whatever you call him) x any male tbh

• Corpse Party
  • Kingdom Hearts

• Axel x

Roxas
  • Sora

x Riku

• Twisted Disney

• "Alice" x

Mad Hatter

(Descendants???; m// preferably)
  • "Ariel"

x Eric (m// preferably)
  • Suggest

Topics

• Inspirations~

mpreg

• addiction

• strangers who meet for the first time at the beginning of the rp

• heigh differences

• dystopian societies

• viral outbreaks

• zombies

• apocalypses

• mental/physical illness

• "coming of age" stuff (bonus points for small towns)

• disorders

• distress

• death (literally. i have a character)

• cigarette (smoke)

• illness

• trauma

• cross-dressing

• trauma

• nitty gritty dirt stuff that sucks irl

• broken bones/dirt/spit/blood

Pairings

• Pairings I can think of~

Guardian Angel

x Vampire formerly their charge

• Vampire

x Human betrothed

Song Inspirations

• Songs/Bands that inspire me~

Hurricane by Halsey

• Silver Spoon/Crow Tit by BTS/Bangtan Boys

• New Americana by Halsey

• Anything Fall Out Boy

• Anything Panic! At The Disco

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, and welcome to the site! I'd love to do one of the Marvel pairings. However, if it's alright with you, could we roleplay over PMs instead of email?

Edlen said:
Hi, and welcome to the site! I'd love to do one of the Marvel pairings. However, if it's alright with you, could we roleplay over PMs instead of email?
Thank you for the welcome! I'm already starting to get the hang of it. I am a-okay with the PMs. Just shoot me one, and we can start to discuss the details for an rp! <3

Kelli said:
Im interested if you want shoot me a pm :)
Hey! I'm definitely interested, but I haven't yet reached the 10 post quota to send private messages. Would you mind sending me one?

I'd be down for a Kingdom Hearts role play. I have two plots both for an AkuRoku pairing as well as a SoRiku pairing. We can do both, although for SoRiku I'd prefer to be Sora. :v

[QUOTE="Merry Nara Saws]I'd be down for a Kingdom Hearts role play. I have two plots both for an AkuRoku pairing as well as a SoRiku pairing. We can do both, although for SoRiku I'd prefer to be Sora. :v

[/QUOTE]
Shoot me a PM! I'd love to hear these plots! <3

If this thread is still active and you're looking, I'm interested in doing a Hide x Kaneki roleplay o;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back