• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noble Souls: Island of Despair (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Amelia Wilford & Miku Nanairo

It was already clear from the get-go that some of them were not happy with how it turned out. For Amelia, something needs to be done. "I get it. That wasn't a trial. It's fine if you think about it. But what's done is done." She said and then she and Miku went over to the comatose Jade, but when she knelt down to check for any external damage she may have done, an arm suddenly pop out from Jade's mouth and grabbed Amelia by the neck. "AMECHI!" Miku cried. "W-What the fuck?!" Amelia couldn't believe what happened. She expected that Jade would just only lay there thanks to her spell.

The body had begun to turn into ash, revealing the imposter underneath it. A blonde fox lady in a black kimono, slowly rising up from the ashes and lifting Amelia up. "Ah~ you should have known better don't you? You could have just gone for the obvious choice instead of her. I do say, that "Mindbreak" spell of yours really did a number on me, but that wasn't enough to get rid of me." She spoke. "Who in the world are you?!" Amelia asked as she struggled to breath. "Shush now. You've wasted a few seconds to breath as my thumb clutches onto your throat. But if you really want to know..." The fox lady threw Amelia onto the television with great force. She crashed onto it so hard that it literally split in half.

"Amechi!" Miku yelled as she went over to her girlfriend. "I am one of the Three Great Monsters of Japan. The one that brought forth the end of the Shang Dynasty. I was once the famed courtesan of Emperor Toba until some priest outed my identity and sealed me into some rock. I am Tamamo-no-Mae, or at least a knockoff of the original one. For what you see before is a familiar created by Ame-no-Minakanushi, a shikigami to be exact. Me and the other shikigami had been disguising as one of you from the very beginning, or rather, possessing one of you. Now that my appearance had been ousted, I guess there isn't any choice...but to get rid of all of you in her name." The fox lady said.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Crow Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Raviole Raviole Icee Icee

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Topless Topless
Zenitsu was about to leave when he heard something unexpected. The unconcious Jade grabed Amelia and turned to her true form. A woman with foxlike charactetistics.
"A demon...her sounds are demonic but she's different than Muzan's demons.Though she's as strong as an Upper Moon!"
Zenitsu heard about kitsune,fox like yokai spirits that can shapeshift.Zenitsu never thought that he would fight one.
The kitsune introduced herself as Tamano-no-Mae. He read about her in books about japanese legends during childhood. However she claimed she wasn't the original one. She also said that she and two of her fellow shikigami were possing as them from the very begining...even possesing them.
That thought terrified Zenitsu.
Right now was not the time. Amelia and Jade needed help. He was afraid but he knew Amelia did the right thing.
He grabbed his nichirin katana and focused.

"Thunder breathing... first form...thunderclap and flash...sixfold!"
Zenitsu blitzes toward Tamano and attempts to slash her six times.

Last edited:
Sett watched, gobsmacked, as the verdict was delivered. "You have to be kidding me..." He watched the unfolding events, unimpressed. So, just like that, she was guilty? No trial, no nothing? God, this was complete horsecrap. Sett stood back and let everyone else rip into the girl who'd passed the sentence. He just silently glared at her, distinctly unimpressed. Now he had someone on his do not trust list.

It was already clear from the get-go that some of them were not happy with how it turned out. For Amelia, something needs to be done. "I get it. That wasn't a trial. It's fine if you think about it. But what's done is done." She said and then she and Miku went over to the comatose Jade, but when she knelt down to check for any external damage she may have done, an arm suddenly pop out from Jade's mouth and grabbed Amelia by the neck. "AMECHI!" Miku cried. "W-What the fuck?!" Amelia couldn't believe what happened. She expected that Jade would just only lay there thanks to her spell.

The body had begun to turn into ash, revealing the imposter underneath it. A blonde fox lady in a black kimono, slowly rising up from the ashes and lifting Amelia up. "Ah~ you should have known better don't you? You could have just gone for the obvious choice instead of her. I do say, that "Mindbreak" spell of yours really did a number on me, but that wasn't enough to get rid of me." She spoke. "Who in the world are you?!" Amelia asked as she struggled to breath. "Shush now. You've wasted a few seconds to breath as my thumb clutches onto your throat. But if you really want to know..." The fox lady threw Amelia onto the television with great force. She crashed onto it so hard that it literally split in half.

"Amechi!" Miku yelled as she went over to her girlfriend. "I am one of the Three Great Monsters of Japan. The one that brought forth the end of the Shang Dynasty. I was once the famed courtesan of Emperor Toba until some priest outed my identity and sealed me into some rock. I am Tamamo-no-Mae, or at least a knockoff of the original one. For what you see before is a familiar created by Ame-no-Minakanushi, a shikigami to be exact. Me and the other shikigami had been disguising as one of you from the very beginning, or rather, possessing one of you. Now that my appearance had been ousted, I guess there isn't any choice...but to get rid of all of you in her name." The fox lady said.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Crow Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Raviole Raviole Icee Icee
...then that happened. Sett stared, shocked, as this Tamamo-no-Mae introduced herself and explained everything in perfect detail. "You know," he said when she finished talking, "I'd like to thank you for explaining everything, but will have to disappoint if you think beating me will be that easy." And then, Zenitsu attacked. Sett stepped back, watching this move, impressed, while spotting a potential opening. If there's one thing he learned about being in the ring, it was how to take advantage.

"This ain't a private fight, people, so fell free to hop in!" he said with a smirk, cracking his knuckles, then racing forward after the extremely fast but timid kid. He skirted around the edge of the attack, then leaped forward, throwing a fist in a move only a champion brawler could.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SilverDingo SilverDingo @ LuckycoolHawk9 SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Crow Crow Raviole Raviole Icee Icee

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde)

1709717267915.png
Whitty took Amelia's silence as an okay to leave and was just about to walk out the door when the entire scene unfolded. Seeing a body disintegrate and materialize into another one of those weird, psycho gods raised many questions in the bomb-head's mind: Was Jade already long dead? Did she even come to the island at all? And was Amelia somehow correct on who the murderer was? Whitty had his doubts and by far didn't approve of ho a so-called trial was handled. Even if Amelia somehow knew answers, she could have elaborated more to them instead of made what ought to have been a group effort a one-sided jurisdiction. This was about all of their lives after all, not just hers and they had a right to understand more before a conclusion had been rushed to.

He expected himself to lose all sense of control and shift into his Ballistic form upon seeing this new god but he was somehow unphased and unsurprised. He had a feeling more gods worked with Ame and this one had been discovered. He didn't care much for Amelia ending up thrown around. Honestly, she deserved some throwing around after her recent actions.

He heard both Zenitsu and Sett declaring readiness for battle and he nodded, allowing his hands to go ablaze with his flames. Granted, he was not as strong in his base form versus his Ballistic Form but he had a feeling sheer power would not matter so much against these guys.

"Another one of these things? Fine. I guess we're doing this again." he glared as he prepared for battle...

BOSS BATTLE: STATUS INFORMATION

1709718841382.png

• HEALTH 100%
  • ENERGY 100%
  • Current Form: Baseline
  • Mental State: Slightly Enraged

Has not gone into Ballistic Mode but may possibly if the boss annoys him. Not surprised by the idea of going into another one of these Boss Battles...

Whitty remembered the battle with Ame. These battles weren't about strength, right? Base magic didn't do much to these guys. So, he grabbed two picture frames from the wall and set them ablaze before hurling them at the new fox lady.

"I don't care about your monologues!!! All of you have done enough that you don't deserve to even be listened to!"

Zenitsu had went ahead for the attack, but Tamamo was a lot quicker than him when she leaped over and then kicked him at the back of the head. Sett attempted to deck her, but she caught his fist and then used him to block the incoming burning frames thrown by Whitty. When that is then, she threw Sett off the side
and did some hand gestures. "I'm afraid that in order to defeat me, you'll have to do things my way." She said and then everything around the group had begun to distort and then fade into black.

latest

When everything had became clear, the group would find themselves in a hellish landscape of flame and skulls. Speaking of the latter, the whole floor is nothing but skulls and there are weapons scattered around. On top of that is what appears to be a black sun. "Where the hell are we?" Amelia asked as she comforted Miku who is visibly scared.

"Behold our Reality Marble!" Tamamo declared "This is the stage where we, the three great monsters that had terrorized Japan, decimated those who tried to oppose us. Everything you see represents our terrifying power and the destruction that we bring forth. The 'Stage of Carnage' is it's name, and in here is where we bring about our full power onto you. Of course, Ame wouldn't just want me to get rid of you then and there. After all, she is the host of this game and it would be too boring if I off you all right now. And so, prepare yourselves as I make you all suffer in despair!"

"FUCK YOU, FOX LADY!" Amelia yelled angrily "I had enough of this crap! If it takes to get off this damn island, we're gonna kick your ass!" Tamamo let out a grin.

The Stage of Carnage: Monster of Japan

TAMAMO-NO-MAE

HP 2500

"Fear me, revere me! If I had managed to take down an entire dynasty, then so you too will be taken down!" Tamamo declared, ready to take on what the group has for them. It seems she's waiting for one of them to attack first.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
As he got closer to Tamamo,she dodged and kicked him behind the head.
The poor young demon slayer found himself on the ground. " It hurts..." he cried.
As he got up,Zenitsu looked at his suroundings with shock.He and allies were now in a nightmarish hellscape. " Am I dead? No this isn't right!!!" He cried. " I'm still alive but I'm suroundee by skulls and there's a black sun too! I'm so scared!!!" He said crying. What would Tanjiro do if he was in this situation? And Inosuke? Tanjiro would be calm and face the demon. Inosuke would take this as a challenge.
He wasn't as strong as them,is he? If they were here,they would encourage him. He knew what to do.
Zenitsu got up and brought out his sword. He remembered a technique he tried to create...to be equal to his brother in training,Kaigaku.

Zenitsu focused. " I....I'm a member of the Demon Slayer Corps of Japan...it..it is my duty...to...stop...demons...like you!" He studdered.

The sound of thunder was heard.

"Thunder breathing...seventh form...Flaming thunder god!!!"

With great strength and speed, Zenitsu blitzes faster. He even jumps in the air,trying to aim for the fox demon. A electrical aura in the shape of an eastern dragon surounds him. He attempts to strike Tamamo.

Zenitsu had went ahead for the attack, but Tamamo was a lot quicker than him when she leaped over and then kicked him at the back of the head. Sett attempted to deck her, but she caught his fist and then used him to block the incoming burning frames thrown by Whitty. When that is then, she threw Sett off the side
and did some hand gestures. "I'm afraid that in order to defeat me, you'll have to do things my way." She said and then everything around the group had begun to distort and then fade into black.

latest

When everything had became clear, the group would find themselves in a hellish landscape of flame and skulls. Speaking of the latter, the whole floor is nothing but skulls and there are weapons scattered around. On top of that is what appears to be a black sun. "Where the hell are we?" Amelia asked as she comforted Miku who is visibly scared.

"Behold our Reality Marble!" Tamamo declared "This is the stage where we, the three great monsters that had terrorized Japan, decimated those who tried to oppose us. Everything you see represents our terrifying power and the destruction that we bring forth. The 'Stage of Carnage' is it's name, and in here is where we bring about our full power onto you. Of course, Ame wouldn't just want me to get rid of you then and there. After all, she is the host of this game and it would be too boring if I off you all right now. And so, prepare yourselves as I make you all suffer in despair!"

"FUCK YOU, FOX LADY!" Amelia yelled angrily "I had enough of this crap! If it takes to get off this damn island, we're gonna kick your ass!" Tamamo let out a grin.

The Stage of Carnage: Monster of Japan

TAMAMO-NO-MAE

HP 2500

"Fear me, revere me! If I had managed to take down an entire dynasty, then so you too will be taken down!" Tamamo declared, ready to take on what the group has for them. It seems she's waiting for one of them to attack first.

Sett was surprised when she caught his attack - then had a moment to brace himself before a flurry of fists impacted across his body and he was thrown to the side. "Oh, son of a-" he muttered, dusting himself off. "Better not have ruined this suit."

He knew this wasn't going to be easy, but it didn't think it'd be so hard as a Reality Marble or whatever. "You know, I liked playing with marbles as a kid. This isn't in any of the rules I made up!"

He cracked his knuckles and took a stance. "Nor am I gonna be playing by your damn rules! Any idiot can take down a dynasty, but nobody can take down the Boss!"

He was reviewing the various attack plans in his head, trying to decide on which would be best. Taking into account what he knew, this fight would require a team effort, and given her abilities, this team had to play against those.

He glanced at bomb head. "Hey, don't worry about hitting me back there. I actually appreciate it, but that's beside the point. Get the others while I try to hold her off for a bit. We need a plan of-"

Then Zenitsu rushed in to attack. Sett cursed. "Damn it, kid, stay back! We don't know what we're up against!" He immediately began rushing after him, ready to provide some back up.

Icee Icee SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Raviole Raviole SilverDingo SilverDingo Crow Crow darkred darkred Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Topless Topless
Zenitsu fell on the boney ground at mid path as he heard Sett. He got up in pain,crying.
"I'm sorry...besides...this technique if mine...I've haven't properly mastered it yet." Zenitsu told Sett.

"I just wanted to help...even though I'm scared...really scared." Zenitsu added.

Cole Cassidy:
Interactions: Topless Topless
Cassidy couldn't even react to what was happening, stunned by the sudden change in the destroyed room. Too stunned by the change, He didn't even say a word during the court rebuttal. What felt like seconds passed, and the court ended with Jade being declared guilty and then being attacked by a translucent being. Amelia had put Jade to sleep.

Not even minutes later, a hand burst from Jade's mouth and grabbed the detective. Just after that, Jade's body burst. From it, another weird mystical being appeared. Anticipating a fight, Cassidy scanned the room again for his suitcase. He spotted it near the window and dived down to it. Cass opened it and took a few mooncliped rounds and magnetic grenades. Cass then rolled over to where his revolver was and took it in his hand. Cass turned to face Tamamo-no-Mae, aiming Peacemaker at her. Tamamo could also transform the area around them into a place one could only describe as hell.

"Well, shit." Cassidy was surprised by the similar event, but now he was used to it. Instead of shooting Tamomo, Cass throws a magnetic grenade at her. (It'll lock onto whoever gets in or too close to its path and will chase them until it latches on them. The grenade will slow the person down and keep them from using any movement abilities, including teleportation.)

• BOSS PHASE??
    Interaction: @everynyan Topless Topless @SirPrompto VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Icee Icee

Katrielle was a bit overwhelmed with the overall turn of events. Initially dumbfounded when the cabin sudden transformed into a genuine courtroom with most of the people stuck in the peanut gallery as they verbally beat down on Jade as the Accused. With Amelia sitting as Judge, it’s clear as day who manifested this ability--was she a Persona User as well?

No, a Manifest this big would certainly not fly under The Color’s ruleset. A Shadow, then? Such cases are undocumented, but with how terrific their abilities are, she wouldn’t be surprised if one of them pulled up with magick this intense; especially with how the Guilty verdict wounded up with her breaking Jade’s mind in an instant.

This earned Amelia the ire of everyone present.

...It’s not over yet.” Katrielle muttered to herself before the twist unfolded itself; a second presence revealed itself, tossing aside Jade’s vegetative body like a coat. If she wasn’t dead then, she was now. As she prepared herself for combat, Tamamo’s energy suddenly spiked, putting her and Soseki on the defense as the scenery changed once more into a field of skulls.

W-what is this?!” Soseki practically fell to the ground out of fear, landing atop the ground of bones as Katrielle took out her stun baton.

Relax, Soseki. It’s just another Shadow--just like that giant spider last week.” Katrielle told her second in command, “I’ll be counting on you for some Spellcards like usual.

R-right!” Soseki nodded, taking out his sketchpad and a pen as Katrielle moved towards the frontlines with Cassidy and the others.

Sherlock!” Drawing out her monocle, now burning with blue flames as it shattered, Katrielle called upon her own form of magic. In a twirl of glass shards and mist, a brown cloaked figure emerged from Katrielle’s back. A detective like figure holding a cane with a magnifying glass ontop. With a snap from Katrielle’s fingers, the figure pointed the glass at Tamamo, firing off techno-colored bubbles that seem to spiral towards her--landing or not, it explodes into four spiraling beams, cascading back to strike the fox lady.

WHITTY

Stage of Carnage

1710398733739.png
  • Health 100%
  • Energy 100%
  • Mental State: Extreme Shock and Rage
  • Battle Mode: Ballistic
* Shock of the carnage arena has made him lose his cool. Will fight with force and recklessness until he can come back to his senses...

1710398151130.png
Whitty tried to keep his cool. It was a miracle he even kept his emotions in remote check up until this point, all things considered. However, once the stage transformed to a hellish scene of war and death, Whitty's fuse snapped. At first it seemed as if he had no emotion. The bomb head just stood there staring at the skeletons at his feet, the ominous light repleting from them and his shoes. No. This was just some sort of sick nightmare. Had to be, right? This wasn't real. There was no way this was real.

It was stupid to try and convince himself otherwise. The past two days had been nothing but a horrible nightmare that was very real. He'd been truly stuck on this island with no way out. Two people had just died - one via murder and one via execution. They had already seen one creepy god and now they were seeing another. Reality was nothing more than a horrific nightmare and no matter how much Whitty tried to convince himself, he knew that he wasn't just going to wake up from this. The only way he was getting out of this is if he found some way to either defeat these weird gods or ended up killed in their psychotic game. The latter of which was something he wasn't about to let happen easily. Not when he's gotten this far. Not when he'd finally gotten rid of Updike and the Greater Good, finally had some sort of life back at home he anted to get back to. People he wanted to get back to. No. Some god couldn't take that away. He wouldn't allow it. Even though the odds didn't seem in his or any of the survivor's favors. Why? Why was it always like this? Always having his life at risk, always one step away from being another body on the floor...

The fighting from the others around him was drowned out as his hands began to shake. Once again, his emotions were spiraling out of control. A loud, earsplitting scream came from the bomb head as once again his eyes began rapidly changing from triangles, to cirles, to Xes once again. For the second time since he arrived on this island, he was going Ballistic. Surely, exploding wouldn't be avoided twice, right? Right now though, he didn't care what happened, who he made turn into smithereens, if it got rid of these god forsaken so called gods that think they can just do whatever they want!!

1710399080674.png
"WHY?! WHY DO ALL OF YOU SO CALLED GODS HAVE TO KEEP TOURTURING ME?! DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?! DO YOU JUST LIKE SEEING PEOPLE SUFFER AND DIE?! IS THIS JUST SOME GAME TO YOU?! ARE WE JUST...PAWNS THAT AREN'T EVEN ALIVE?! HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELVES GODS WHEN ALL YOU CAUSE IS DESTRUCTION AND PAIN?! AAAAUUUUUGHHHHHH!!!!!"

He was seething in rage, his fuse flickering as his eyes flashed while he stared the fox lady down. He swooped up a good handful of the skeletons at his feet, his blind rage making him momentarily forget the idea that these skeletons were once living people. He lit them up, making them become literal enhanced fireballs as he hurled them at the fox lady.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR OWN CARNAGE USED AGAINST YOU?! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET BURNED BY THE CORPSES OF PEOPLE YOU KILLED?! BET IT'S JUST SOME SICK PLEASURE TO YOU ISN'T IT?!"

Tamamo was ready to counter Zenitsu when he suddenly stopped. However, this gave off a small window of opportunity for Cassidy to throw a grenade at the fox lady and before she could notice, it exploded right it front of her. The blast had sent her away a few distances, but it seemed that she survived though the blast did a number on her. Just then, Katrielle summoned her Persona, much to Amelia and Miku's shock. "You have a Persona too?" The former asked as the detective's Persona fired off beams that then pierced the Tamamo's abdomen, knocking her down.

But Tamamo was quick to get on her feet just in time for Whitty to throw a burning skull towards her, to which she caught it then intensified the flame to turn the skull into ash. "I'll admit, that was too careless of me. I was anticipating blondie here to attack me when he stopped. You guys really like to play dirty huh? Well too bad, because I like to play dirty too!" She said and then skeletal arms would burst underneath the group's feet and they latch onto them, putting them stuck to where they stand.

"Damn it!" Amelia yelled as flames had appeared on both Tamamo's hands. "Now, turn into ash, pitiful mortals!" She yelled as she would unleash a flurry of flames onto the group if one of them could do something.

TOTAL BOSS DAMAGE RECEIVED

10 weak damage by Cassidy
400 medium damage by Katrielle

HP 2090/2500

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Topless Topless VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Icee Icee
Zenitsu was even more scared then before. He jumped in surprised as a skeletal hand burst from the ground and attempted to latch onto him,but Zenitsu ran in fear before it could happen.
"I NEVER WANTED TO COME TO THIS DANGEROUS ISLAND!!!!! THE DEMONS HERE WORST THEN THE ONES BACK HOME. ALL UPPER MOON RANK!!!!! THAT FOX DEMON CAN COUNTER THE ONLY TECHNIQUE I CAN PERFORM WELL!!! HOW CAN I FIGHT HER NOW?!!!"
Then the fox lady attempts to unleash flames." I don't want to die!" Zenitsu shouts bursting into tears and paralysed by fear. " Tanjiro...Inosuke...Nezuko-Chan...help me!!!"

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Topless Topless VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Icee Icee
Zenitsu was even more scared then before. He jumped in surprised as a skeletal hand burst from the ground and attempted to latch onto him,but Zenitsu ran in fear before it could happen.
"I NEVER WANTED TO COME TO THIS DANGEROUS ISLAND!!!!! THE DEMONS HERE WORST THEN THE ONES BACK HOME. ALL UPPER MOON RANK!!!!! THAT FOX DEMON CAN COUNTER THE ONLY TECHNIQUE I CAN PERFORM WELL!!! HOW CAN I FIGHT HER NOW?!!!"
Then the fox lady attempts to unleash flames." I don't want to die!" Zenitsu shouts bursting into tears and paralysed by fear. " Tanjiro...Inosuke...Nezuko-Chan...help me!!!"

Sett was trying to catch up with the kid when the fox lady began her counter attack. The arms reached up, grabbing him, and that just pissed him off. "Not today!" he snarled, then began breaking free, avoiding each and every grab with all the practiced ability of a champion. It was almost like dancing. As the fire came at him, Sett grunted in annoyance.

Hearing the kid begin to panic, however, made him curse. "Shit, shit, kid, move!" When it didn't seem like he'd do that, Sett began racing forward, still dancing across the strange battlefield, then positioned himself right in front of Zenitsu, holding up his arms in a guard. The flames struck him head-on. For a moment, he stood stock still, then a yellow glow flowed over his body, and over his arms. He flexed a bit, grinning right at Tamamo. Parts of his suit were singed and ash coated his forearms, but aside from that, he was fine.

He glanced at Zenitsu. "Kid, only person you can rely on now is yourself and the people around you. So get up. You wanna see your friends again, you gotta fight your way out." His grin got bigger. "I'll show you how!"

Yellow kinetic energy pooled around his fists as he suddenly sprinted forward, moving noticeably faster than before. He skidded toward Tamamo, ducking down and swinging a fist right at her mid-section, keeping his eyes on her face with that same cocky grin. Already anticipating her attempt to dodge, however, Sett had something special in mind. One wrong move from her (or right from his POV), and he'd switch to the Facebreaker without a second thought. It was a simple move where he'd grab two idiots slam their heads together, but in this case, one was enough for his elbow. One didn't become the boss without learning every trick there was.

Icee Icee Topless Topless Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia darkred darkred Orihara Orihara LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow SilverDingo SilverDingo Raviole Raviole SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum

Spades Slick
1000008951.png

BOSS BATTLE ENGAGED

Now this is one hell of a shitshow. How in the... you know what? Maybe you aren't so clueless now after all the crazy shenanigans you've been through in the past couple days. First ending up in that resort trap, then getting pulled into a court room all of a sudden, and now, you're not a bit surprised that another reality warper can bring you to literal hell along with all of your newly met compatriots. You might as well join in the party and do something useful!

Nobody wastes any time launching attack after attack on this weirdly sexy fox demon that came out of that other weirdly sexy Assassin. It's all starting to make sense now. This is more than just a fever dream. This is really happening, and you'd be partial to taking a swig of something hard to get your head in the game if you weren't out of something hard because you have no foresight whatsoever and just love drinking everything you can in the moment and damming the consequences. Man, past you really sucks and is a greedy, gluttonous asshole.

Shells: 2
Vim: 10
Imagination: 30
Pulchritude: 25

You realize that not only is everything now on fire from the recent boss attack but your feet are also stuck to the ground because some skeleton hands are holding you in place. Go figure! Wouldn't be a gamble without a few stakes.

You take aim with your shotgun, praying you have the attention span to hit something. You're still a little wobbly from the hangover and you now notice your head is pounding. This is gonna be one hell of a boss fight, you think. With all the chaos and everyone jumping around doing all these combos, you wouldn't be surprised if you accidentally hit one of your allies in the crossfire. But it's a chance you're willing to take to do some real damage.

You hold up your shotgun, lining up your bionic eye down the barrel and putting the fox lady as close to your range of sight as possible before letting off the BOOM!

Godspeed, you say to the fox witch as you take your shot.

Topless Topless
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Icee Icee
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum

Everyone Everyone you get the deal

Attachments

• 1000008951.png
    1000008951.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Topless Topless VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Icee Icee Orihara Orihara
Zenitsu stopped trembling as he noticed Sett protecting him from the flames. He told him that right now the only people had to rely on were himself and the others around him. He needed to fight his way out if he wanted to see his friends again.

He could hear Rengoku's words of encouragement as well as his Gramps's advice in his head as it happened.

"I..I'm no coward." Zenitsu replied.He focused and grabed the handle of his Nichirin katana.

"Thunder breathing...first form...Thunderclap and flash...sixfold!"

He blitzes toward Tamano once again and attempts to strike her once again. Would she try to intercept his strikes again, Zenitsu would attempt to dodge her counter attacks.

• Interaction: Topless Topless @BossFight

So you two recognize this power–surely we can coordinate our attacks, hm?” Katrielle nodded at the pair right before the skeleton hands rose from the ground and grabbed the group’s legs in an attempt to restrain them. She took out one of her Spellcards–one of which has a white cross and sparkle on its face. “Makouha!” She tossed it up onto the air where Sherlock graciously caught it on his staff, prompting it to burn blue as it casted the spell right on the ground; holy light seeping from the pile of bones in which the group stood. The Holy Attributed Light would only harm those she hadn’t tagged with Sherlock as allies, who, depending on their own weaknesses and strength, would feel the light stinging their bodies as much as the skeleton arms would. Taking everyone's resistance into consideration, she's grateful she managed to grab a Tier 1 Multi-Target Light Spell instead of a Tier 3 one. Theoretically, it should rip the skeletal hands into shreds while keeping the damage on her allies to a minimum.

The only ones who would’ve been fully immune from Makouga’s wide scale Divine Magic would be Spade, Whitty, and of course, her Assistant Detective, Soseki, who was hiding behind a pile of bones, drawing a few glyph-like symbols on his sketchpad.

Granted, he doesn't have the magical ability to use them, but he knows that Katrielle would need his situational spell sometime soon--though he's struggling to free his legs from the skeleton hands that bind him in place.

Whether or not it’d work, she turned to the other two Persona Users, Amelia and Miku; “Sorry, but I need some time to get a full analysis going on this demon. Please, cover me!” She asked the two, unsure of what their Personas could do to begin with. But she knows that for as long as Sherlock or her Manifest, the Monocle, is on the field, it would make some progress on its Full Analysis. Katrielle could only hope that they’re willing to cooperate.

WHITTY

Stage of Carnage

1711604269994.png

• HEALTH 90%
  • ENERGY 80%
  • Mental State: Extreme Shock and Rage
* Traumatized by being restrained his anger toward the boss in question has only become worse. Is borderline ready to explode if he's forced much further...

1711604647255.png
Whitty watched as Tamamo merely burned his attack making it useless in spite of the flames. It seemed the two shared the same element so he might not be able to do much damage to her on his own. However, that didn't stop him from trying. In fact, her cockiness only intensified Whitty's rage, making him let out a loud screech of frustration, enough to echo through the air ad likely hurt anyone with sensitive ears. It was a scream he only did while he was in Ballstic Mode and when he was on the verge of exploding. He felt two arms wrap around his legs, stopping him from moving which only intensified his panic.

No. He can't explode now. It wouldn't do anything to help his case. If he exploded he probably wouldn't do much damage to this fox woman and he would leave himself vulnerable until his head would regenerate again. He'd likely be annihilated. So despite his head throbbing and his fuse threatening to light as the group was barreled with flames, he stopped himself from exploding, his body shaking horribly.

"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE?! TCH!! FOR A GOD, YOU SURE ARE DUMB, AREN'T YOU?!?"

The bomb head seethed in rage, both hands on his head as he attempted to stop his body from heating up against the pressure. If he allowed much more heat to gather in his body, his fuse would ignite on its own. No. He couldn't let it. He WOULDN'T let it. Everyone's fighting began to fade out as he saw orange beginning to cloud his vision. No....he can't--!!

1711605410809.png
It was at that moment that he felt something tingle at his feet. Magic had gathered itself beneath his feet and at the skeletal arms that held him in place. He glanced toward the direction it was coming from. Wait...Katrielle? She was helping him? And he felt no ill effects from the magic, merely a slight tingle of acknowledgement of its existence. The magic looked as if it was meant to hurt, even just a little, but it did nothing. Was Katrielle taking care not to harm them? Maybe, just maybe, she did mean the best for them. Maybe she wasn't a killer. Of course, that didn't fully drown out the possibility that this could be a ploy but he was starting to think less and less so, given Katrielle's actions toward him.

"How....how did you not hurt---"

For a brief moment, Whitty's voice lowered despite his eyes still rotating between Xes, O's and triangles. He wondered how she did it, if she purposely intended to keep them safe. But his tone didn't stay this way for long. Ballistic he still was and an undefeated boss was still before him.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER. I'M STILL GOING TO DESTROY THIS GOD FORSAKEN GOD, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!"

He thrusted a foot forward with enough force to break the skeletal arms chaining him should the magic and his own strength have proven effective. Should he have been freed, he stepped forward, his hands aglow with flames.

His powers might not be effective on this lady but he was going to keep trying. In spite of his rage, he noticed he almost got Tamamo off guard. She even mentioned how she planned on others to attack. If he could get her when she was distracted, maybe he could take her out or at least stun her enough for one of the others to use more effective power on her. He definitely knew he couldn't get in close enough to attack her up close so he kept up with ranged attacked and used his environment once more. He saw others attacking and figured that he ought to take a chance. He picked up a decent bit of the skulls in each hand once more, lighting them ablaze and tossing them at Tamamo once more. Maybe she'll be distracted by the other incoming attacks enough to be hit or his atack may allow her to get hit by something else.

Whatever Katrielle had pulled off greatly helped as the skeletal hands that held everyone in place quickly disappeared and the damage felt by the flames were less than expected. It still burns though, but not much. The only exception to this is Sett, who managed to stayed unharmed during all of that as he went to deliver a blow on the mid-section. He was so fast that Tamamo didn't have the time to dodge or block the blow. Indeed, the punch was strong enough to stun her for a while, which also happened to be enough for Spades to aim his shotgun at her and shot her head, knocking her down onto the skull-laden floor.

However, Tamamo has quite the hard head as she got up with blood dripping down on her face. And she also seemed to be very angry by it that when Zenitsu went over to her to deliver a slash, she quickly caught his wrist and then tossed him to the side with great force. But that just left her open for Whitty to throw two flaming skulls at her; one at her head and the other onto her abdomen. Meanwhile, Katrielle requested Amelia and Miku to buy her time and cover for her to analyze Tamamo. "Sure, but only because you have a plan in mind. At least, that's what I assume." Amelia spoke and then she turned to Miku and said "Come on Miku, it's Persona time!"

They drew out their Evokers, crossed their arms and aimed at their own heads. "PERSONA!!!" They yelled in sync as they simultaneously pulled the trigger and their respective Personas have manifested. "Agi!" Amelia yelled and her Persona, Jeanne, threw a fireball at Tamamo. "Zio!" Miku yelled also as her Persona, Shamhat, threw a bolt of lightning. When two of the projectiles have made contact, they exploded onto Tamamo, but somehow, she still stood despite it. "Damn it all!" Tamamo yelled out of frustration "If I had known I would be outed first, I would have laid a little lower than before!"

"Hey fox lady!" Amelia yelled as she appeared out of the smoke and then delivered a superkick onto Tamamo's face, putting her in a daze.

10 weak damage by Sett
100 medium damage by Spades
200 medium and 20 weak damage by Whitty

HP 1760/2500

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Topless Topless
Tossed again... No matter what he did,the demon outsnarted him. He got up crying in pain. She is like an Upper Moon.There was no way he could even defeat her. He only knew one Thunder breathing move and the second he tried to create wasn't ready yet. He tried to remember the other move Gramps tought him.

He focused on one.
"Thunder breathing...third form...Thunder swarm!"
He spins and unleashes a slashing air wave which he aims toward Tanamo.

Joe Goldberg

Joe really wished he had moved faster to follow the kid before everything had gone dark and then he found himself in a strange place against someone who was too powerful for him. "The kid would have been really useful here... I don't exactly have anything to fight this thing," he replied, still not finding the place to use his knife. He looked for anythign he could throw or use against the woman.

Topless Topless Boss Boss Fight

Orion

Orion was surprised that nobody had followed him to the beach and he would look back and raise a confused eyebrow. Why was the path back blocked? "That's probably not going to be a good sign as well.... I hope that I am going to be missing anything important back there," he replied, glancing over at the waves briefly.

Topless Topless

WHITTY

Stage of Carnage

1712208679324.png

• HEALTH: 90%
  • ENERGY: 60%
  • Mental State: Extreme Rage
* Is too focused on the battle to concern himself with the slight feeling of exhaustion coming from being in Ballistic Mode for too long...

1712209556266.pngDespite his enraged state, Whitty could see that what he was doing was making an impact on the fox woman despite it being in part due to her own element. Some progress was better than none. It seemed that compared to the others who were attacking he had thus far made the most impact on her. He just had to keep this up and try not to explode in the process. Which was becoming more and more better said than done with each ticking second of the battle. He could barely feel exhaustion starting to set in. He wasn't used to being in this form too long without being forced out of it by having his fuse put out or downright exploding. Yet he held on. He wasn't going to let this so called god have her way.

"I WILL....I WILL TAKE YOU OUT!!! NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!!!!"

He screamed once more as he grabbed more of the skulls. Seems they were in just about an endless supply in this place. He couldn't help but feel exhilerated at using Tamamo's carnage against her. Lighting them up once more, he kept his attacks going.

• So those guns weren’t real after all–interesting.” Katrielle muttered, noting their method of summoning Personas. “Alright, Sherlock–let’s solve this…!” With multiple holographic screens appearing around Katrielle, all of which styled like old newspaper clippings from the 1800s, detailing the Elemental Attributes she knows of, the attacks that Tamamo had already done(such as the Domain Expansion, the Skeleton Hold, and the Maragion Spell), an image of Tamamo at the center and various notes on the side, such as her introduction and the existence of more Gods that are after them.

The letters in the newspaper clippings would shift as Sherlock pointed the lens of his magnifying glass staff at Tamamo, peering through it with its golden eye. The Elemental Attribute that have any significance to Tamamo(such as weaknesses, nullified, absorbed or reflected) would be the only clippings that stayed, connecting to the center image with a red string.

So far, the only thing that dealt the most damage to her knowledge was Sherlock’s own Psychic Spell; which knocked her down, but not long enough to consider an opening. The only other thing that seemed to have dealt significant damage would be Whitty’s flaming skulls–one of which was aimed at the head.

Perhaps it’s got nothing to do with the Affinity, but rather, the target.

But that’s too obvious, isn’t it…?” She muttered, seeing that there’s a weak point in addition to a weak attribute. Katrielle drew another card, tossing it up for Sherlock to activate. “Hitto!” Katrielle casted a grey ball of light, which shot towards Tamamo’s face as it formed a construct of a boxing glove.

Whatever Katrielle had pulled off greatly helped as the skeletal hands that held everyone in place quickly disappeared and the damage felt by the flames were less than expected. It still burns though, but not much. The only exception to this is Sett, who managed to stayed unharmed during all of that as he went to deliver a blow on the mid-section. He was so fast that Tamamo didn't have the time to dodge or block the blow. Indeed, the punch was strong enough to stun her for a while, which also happened to be enough for Spades to aim his shotgun at her and shot her head, knocking her down onto the skull-laden floor.

However, Tamamo has quite the hard head as she got up with blood dripping down on her face. And she also seemed to be very angry by it that when Zenitsu went over to her to deliver a slash, she quickly caught his wrist and then tossed him to the side with great force. But that just left her open for Whitty to throw two flaming skulls at her; one at her head and the other onto her abdomen. Meanwhile, Katrielle requested Amelia and Miku to buy her time and cover for her to analyze Tamamo. "Sure, but only because you have a plan in mind. At least, that's what I assume." Amelia spoke and then she turned to Miku and said "Come on Miku, it's Persona time!"

They drew out their Evokers, crossed their arms and aimed at their own heads. "PERSONA!!!" They yelled in sync as they simultaneously pulled the trigger and their respective Personas have manifested. "Agi!" Amelia yelled and her Persona, Jeanne, threw a fireball at Tamamo. "Zio!" Miku yelled also as her Persona, Shamhat, threw a bolt of lightning. When two of the projectiles have made contact, they exploded onto Tamamo, but somehow, she still stood despite it. "Damn it all!" Tamamo yelled out of frustration "If I had known I would be outed first, I would have laid a little lower than before!"

"Hey fox lady!" Amelia yelled as she appeared out of the smoke and then delivered a superkick onto Tamamo's face, putting her in a daze.

10 weak damage by Sett
100 medium damage by Spades
200 medium and 20 weak damage by Whitty

HP 1760/2500

Sett didn't hesitate to draw back after his punch landed. On the one hand, she was open to attack, but that also meant everyone was taking the opportunity. There was only so much punishment he could take.

Instead, he began evaluating the situation again, employing the same mind that had made him the Boss. And right now, it was obvious his style of combat wasn't the most optimal. With so many ranged fighters to be had, it was only natural their talents would be at the forefront of this fight. That meant he had to wait for the optimum chance to really turn this stupid fox into paste. Not yet... not yet...

It was right after the last ranged attack that Sett sprinted forward, launching a volley of fists at her face. He'd then follow that up with a kick to the back of her knee.

Icee Icee Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Crow Crow Raviole Raviole

Amelia felt something coming after her and sure enough, she made a quick flip to avoid the air wave from Zenitsu and it hit Tamamo across her abdomen, finally landing his attack. She held up her stomach as she appeared to be bleeding ashes. On the other hand, Joe should follow Whitty's example of picking skulls and throw them at the fox lady, who however weaved through the barrage just Katrielle would scan her.

Tamamo has a fire and dark affinity and her weakness is slash attacks and physic and light spells. As she kept dodging the thrown skulls, she failed to notice the boxing glove-shaped projectile and nailed her right in her face. She should have been knocked out, yet she still stands.

Sett had went in for the attack, but then suddenly, Tamamo lifted her finger to summon a large wall of skulls to block him off. With a single flick, the wall of bones was pushed like a cannonball and it crashed itself onto Sett.

Tamamo looked down at her wound and she seemed pretty annoyed by it.

100 medium damage by Zenitsu
100 medium damage by Katrielle

HP 1560/2500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back