• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern No Strings Attached

Okay so the thread has to be put off for another week on grounds of this is the week before christmas and so ive barely had time to breathe this entire week, let alone finish the last things I need for this. Im really sorry about this!!

Okay so the thread has to be put off for another week on grounds of this is the week before christmas and so ive barely had time to breathe this entire week, let alone finish the last things I need for this. Im really sorry about this!!

Is there still room? ; - ;
It's okay if I can't join, just asking. P.s. this is awesome. <3

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Is it still open? I would love to join! <3

Hi everyone sorry that ive been absent!!!! Im still accepting people who want to apply (because i havent actually opened up forms yet) and if i get nothing else done i will absolutely have the character sign up page done sunday at the latest. im so sorry for continually having to push it back, i want yall to at least be able to get your forms for this up.
thanks to everyone whos shown intetest in this so far! sorry again for all the delays.

I am still accepting characters for No Strings Attached!!!! If youre interested, go ahead and sign up, the link is on my previous post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back