• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern No Sleep | OOC

What do you think will happen on Night 1?

• Someone dies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Someone is drugged

• Someone is beat up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone shows up at the cabin

• Another dead animal

• Cars are wrecked

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Nothing

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey everyone! Narcissy (Benny) will be unable to continue playing, but we have a new character to fill the delinquent role! Hope you welcome them!

Hiya everyone! Big announcement!

I collaborated with the killer, and we came up with skills that you are able to perform based upon your role. You are only allowed to use your skill once per every other announcement. And, when you wish to use them, you must DM me and tell me. I hope you like them!

Here are your skills:
Person - Skill - Description
  • Elie ( TayMaiTer TayMaiTer ) - Escapist - In a situation where Elie is attacked or in danger, she can activate this and her nimble ability allows her to escape unscathed.
  • George ( Sostos Sostos ) - Resilient - In a situation where George is attacked or injured, George can push through and continue on. For example, say George is cut across the hand. Using “Resilient” will allow him to push on and still do activities with both hands.
  • Darwin ( Jolly Roger Jolly Roger ) - Diplomat - In a situation where there are two choices and the people are divided on which one to select, Darwin’s ability will reveal a better third option that helps both parties.
  • Ares ( Nobuzout Nobuzout ) - Examine - Ares gains insight on the happenings inside the cabin. He can ask for a clue from the GM that is more directly related to the identity of the killer.
  • Jun-Hui ( CommodoreOlaf CommodoreOlaf ) - Intuition - Jun-hui’s expansive knowledge on subjects allows him to understand how objects and traps work. if Jun-hui uses “Intuition”, this may help the group figure out how to overcome an obstacle.
  • Mo ( irregular-neptune irregular-neptune ) - Sense - By using “Sense”, Mo will automatically sense if danger is near or if something imminent is about to happen. This can help so that people can decide whether to use their ability or not.
  • Selena ( Kio.exe Kio.exe ) - Influence - Selena has a mysterious influence about her. Using this skill allows situations to turn around automatically, almost like plot armor.
  • Joshua (if he comes back) - Listen - Joshua likes silence because he can hear very well. By using “Listen”, Joshua can hear dialogue between people through walls.
  • Kaitlin ( camlochan camlochan ) - Calm - When Kaitlin uses "Calm", people are soothed, people that are angry are calmed down, people that are scared are given some courage, overall she affects others moods.
  • Nic ( MadeInAdelaide MadeInAdelaide ) - Suspect - By using his skill, he can select one person to suspect. If this happens, the target player is put under so much pressure that their skill is suppressed for that round, and the person is unable to use it that round. And if the suspect has already activated their skill, it is suppressed and does nothing.
I hope you like these! If you have any questions, let me know! Enjoy!

Best wishes,
Tay

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back