• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern No Sleep | OOC

What do you think will happen on Night 1?

• Someone dies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Someone is drugged

• Someone is beat up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone shows up at the cabin

• Another dead animal

• Cars are wrecked

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Nothing

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

TayMaiTer

An extrovert reader that writes away reality.
You may post questions, interest responses, and ideas. I welcome everyone to participate in the creative process, and add to the story as we go, as well as suggest other things to add to the roleplay currently.

Please let me know if you need anything at all!

Quick question. Are we now in our bedrooms, sleeping? Or are we still all together?

The amount of pairings that keep on coming out of these characters:
Kaitlin:
Selena and George
Selena and Jun-hui

Selena:
Selena and George
Elie and George
Kaitlin and George
Ares and Tori

Darwin:
Ares and George (as a joke)

George:
Kaitlin and Serena and Jun-hui (thwarted by Selena's intervention)

(George has been nothing but wholesome so I don't fully know what he's doing on this list so often. Also, I just noticed that originally Kaitlin was the one covered in blood while cleaning up, but at some point Selena became the one covered in blood and had a shower. A bit of a mix up but shouldn't really affect anything too much)

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed that. I’ll try to have Kaitlin talk to more people, I just kind of went with the flow of how things were going

All of this shipping lol 😂 I actually don’t know which characters like who. Ooh, wait Selena did say she had liked George for the longest time. So I think that’s a for sure possibility.

If a character in a ship turns out to be the killer? Great potential for a melodramatic betrayal scene. > : )

YES THAT WOULD BE SO FUN!!! Right now, Kait doesn’t know what to feel about everyone. She’s kind of too shy to start anything.

I would also like to point out that no matter how much of a promiscuous hussy the pairings make George look, he hasn't actually said he's interested in anyone! He just wants to get along with everyone!

Noted, lmao. Kio.exe Kio.exe I think Selena and Jun-Hui would make the cutest couple, not going to lie. But we also need to keep in mind that romance isn’t the end goal here too lol.

I thought that the tag referred to a romantic relationship with death, fear, and the betrayal of a close friend. Shows what I know about romance.

I thought that the tag referred to a romantic relationship with death, fear, and the betrayal of a close friend. Shows what I know about romance.
Oof. It could be that too, I guess.
I more figured that they have been friends since childhood. Surely, some feeligs have developed between some of them. Not all, but some.

not to spoil my character or anything but Ares is a very soft guy lol, he just hides it very well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back