• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom no mourners, no funerals (six of crows search )

rietveld

𝐑𝐞π₯π₯𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞
hey there! i am going to try and make this short and to the point while still making it clear what i am looking for.

first of all, i am looking for canon x oc roleplays.
i always double. i would be okay with doing a canon ship on your side as long as you indulge my oc x canon craving. ( any lgbtq+ pairings are more than okay with me as well. i hate that i have to clarify that, but i thought i would. )

the only fandom i am interested in is the grishaverse. more specifically, the six of crows duology and the netflix show. i am aware of things from the og trilogy and the nikolai duology, but my interest mostly lies in the crows. i have an original character paired with kaz brekker. i will play any of the other crows for an oc of yours ( or a canon ship if you’d prefer. )

plotting and chatting outside of the roleplay are a must for me. i am twenty-one and use she/her pronouns. i prefer not to roleplay with anyone under the age of sixteen.

please hit me up if you are interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back