What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom no mourners, no funerals ( grishaverse search )

Sub Genres
  1. Romance

rietveld

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
hello ! my name is taylor. i am twenty-one years old, she/her pronouns, and i spend the majority of my time crying over fictional characters. i am going to try to make this as brief as possible. i am sorry this doesn’t look pretty. i can’t code for shit, and i happen to be on my phone right now.

before we get any further, i will go over some of my basics. i prefer to roleplay with those over the age of eighteen. my writing amount varies depending on the scene. i love multi-paragraph, lengthy replies, but sometimes there are scenes that work out better in shorter responses. i prefer to roleplay here ( in pms ), on discord, or on the other site i use regularly for roleplays. plotting is a must for me. i love gushing over characters and just generally have good conversations with my roleplay partners. i do require doubling up, and prefer to write oc x canon. gxg, bxb, any kind of pairing is fine with me.

now, i have fallen so deeply into the grishaverse. i have seen the netflix series ( shadow and bone ) and read the six of crows duology. i am much more interested in the crows side of things. i have an oc for kaz brekker, so i am looking for someone willingly to play him. we will definitely not be ignoring his trauma or anything like that. if anything, i would love to be able to see him heal some throughout the roleplay. he deserves it. i am happy to play most other characters for you. i am not keen on playing the darkling, though. my character is based on both the show and the books and contains spoilers from both.

please, please message me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread