• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nixy's partner search (M/M) ✨

Nixy

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello guys! I finally came around to putting together a search thread. Sorry I kinda such at writing searches *sigh* so please forgive me if it is missing something or anything like that 😅 I will list a few pairings and cravings below but first to the less fun part hehe.

✨ About me ✨
- I'm 28 so I prefer to RP with people over 18 so things aren't awkward.
- I'm from Europe but work three shifts so my replies can be sporadic.
- my replies can range from 2 to 6 paragraphs depending on circumstances (how much time I have to reply, how much I have to work with, how into the RP I am, etc...)
- I can post between 1 and 4 times a week depending on how busy life gets.

✨ About you ✨
- 18+
- ready to work on our RP together, nothing makes me lose interest faster than having to do all the planning and then getting one liners once the RP starts.
- so... No one liners please, it's a huge repellant, like if I get one line as a reply in an RP my interest flies out the window at the speed of sound
- able to reply in the IC between 1 to 3 times a week (at least once a week please)

Whew now that that's out of the way... 😊 let's get to the fun stuff! Pairings and interest!

* These are only a few I could think of and would like to do but I'm open to other pairings so you can suggest something that isn't on the list and we can see if it's something I might like to try.

*Music industry*
- Bandmates (both original band members)
- Original band member X new band member
- band member X fan
- band member X stranger (didn't know what to call them, basically someone going to their concerts for the first time or basically not knowing of the band before they meet them)
- band member X stalker
- band member X rival from another band

*fantasy/supernatural*
- vampire X shapeshifter/werewolf
- witch/warlock X demon (or familiar)
- supernatural being X supernatural being (fae, merman, demigod, god, demon, vampire, witch, etc...)

*sci fi*
- guy with powers X guy with powers
- clone X human
- guy from alternate world X guy from this world
- time traveler X person from this timeline
- guy from a tv show comes to life(or movie etc...) X fan of said show (or someone who didn't like to show)
- guy with powers X none powered

*other*
- roommates
- actor X actor
- actor X agent
- actor X normie (someone not in the industry and not a fan or otherwise in the actor's everyday world)
- stranded
- broken reality (strange things happen like glitches making the two main characters wonder if they are going insane or if something is wrong with the world around them)

Some themes I like:
Drama
Romance
Crime
Supernatural
Psychological
Thriller

No, I'm not just into dark themes 🤣 it may seem that way judging by the themes but these themes are just some that I like that may not be too obvious or mentioned in the pairings/interests section.

Okay, so that's it for now. If you are interested please contact me in a PM ✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Back