• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Nine-Lives.Requested.Inc (Reverse Harem)

Danoram

probaly...
Open Character Slots:
Female: Taken by Hyelin Hyelin
Male 1: Taken by Danoram Danoram
Male 2: Open
Male 3: Open
Male 4: Open
Male 5: (New Guy) Taken by D U H D U H

So, characters Rom, Audence, Tyler, James, and one other (pending member) have been living together for a minimum of five years--not counting Rom who has just recently joined them a week ago--in a shared household. A girl by the name of Hyunjae has shown up, and the guys are stumped on what to do because she's apparently supposed to be moving in with them. Audence cannot let this stand, claiming that she will be leaving; however, he does not hold that authority and must contact their landowner from another state. The reason being for all the worry is that all of the guys... are assassins. They can't possibly let this girl live with them unless they want to risk being found out. Well, unfortunately for them, she does find out.

1.) Only the male characters are assassins.
2.) The female character will not be aware of the male character's occupations until it is decided so OOC.
3.) Only one character per writer.
4.) Not every assassin can have the same skillset, mix it up and please read everyone's character sheets.
5.) One post per week required.
6.) No hangers, so please let us know if you cannot make your one post per week.
7.) It's okay to come in late if the RP has already started, we can arrange an event.
8.) To be fair, we will take turns on anonymous requests so that everyone gets their fair share of action, but we will have group runs.
9.) No one-liners, please! Paragraph posts admired!
10.) All of the male characters know and have known each other for a very long time, but we can have a newer member of the group who is still learning!

Last edited:
Once there is only one slot left for the taking, we will be starting the RP given that everyone has filled out their character sheets. The remaining slot can be taken whenever, and upon character completion and acceptance, we will work the character into the story if it has started. This story will revolve around our male characters trying to hide their secrets from their new roommate, but once she finds out... just wait for the excitement and chaos to erupt! They don't want to kill her! Or... some don't... so what else can they do? That's right... they have to hold her hostage or convince her not to tell.

Awesome! Thank you for joining us!
I think I’d like to play aha I had a idea for a harem rp and you seem to have a decent plot to work with and everything.

I’d love to be a hitman in a group friend setting as a female decides whose best boi lol

I think I’d like to play aha I had a idea for a harem rp and you seem to have a decent plot to work with and everything.

I’d love to be a hitman in a group friend setting as a female decides whose best boi lol
Feel free to fill out a character sheet, locating it through the link above! I'm willing to accept anyone who can provide the desired quality posts--no shorter than five lines at the least, because it's hard to put detail into one-liners that actually advances the plot. Also, if you can maintain one post per week at the minimum, that would be great as well!

Thank you for your interest. I will contact you as soon as I find out what is going on. It seems our member might be sticking around. If they decide to leave, I will let you know!
okie doke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back