• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nine-Lives.Requested.Inc (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hyelin Hyelin
You can bring your character into the story however you'd like! As it is now, all of the guys have known each other for a minimum of four years with the exception of D U H D U H who can choose when his character joined the group.

You can make Jay have moved in over-night without the guys noticing, then she hears the commotion going on, or you can have her show up at the door and ring the bell, or even enter without knocking because she'll likely have a key, etc.

There will be a lot of discussions seeing as how quickly this got up and running, so have fun with ideas! So far, I've come up with the idea that our group is one of the lower-ranked groups within the Nine-Lives community because they mess up a lot, lmao, but they've always wanted to do a government contract, which are like the top-notch, most paying orders.

If you would like your character to have a side job or something, like another way of income other than their killing work (something normal), that's fine! Put it in your CS. Audence does not have another job.

I also love to discuss relationships, but I think I've already established one between Mace and Audence lmao xD probably a love/hate kind of thing.

done just gotta get a room or find one to match him
I love everyone's personalities! It's going to be so comical lmao.

Also! Hyelin Hyelin Audence is actually upstairs so Jay would only hear him yelling and beating on the door! If she came upstairs, then she would see him! :) sorry!

thank you lol I wanted Rom's room to be up there
Absolutely! So, Tyler's room is in the basement with his computers and such. Rom's is in the attic. Audence's is the only one downstairs, and James and Mace have the two rooms upstairs. Feel free to make your character barge into Audence's room to use his bathroom because they all suffer with having only two of them lol.

Absolutely! So, Tyler's room is in the basement with his computers and such. Rom's is in the attic. Audence's is the only one downstairs, and James and Mace have the two rooms upstairs. Feel free to make your character barge into Audence's room to use his bathroom because they all suffer with having only two of them lol.
And Jay has the third room upstairs lol.

Cracker Cracker Hyelin Hyelin Sylvio Sylvio NeonFlow NeonFlow D U H D U H

I will wait for everyone to get a post in before I post again! Once it comes down to split-offs, we can focus on posting after specific people, but if we're all together we'll take turns to make sure everyone gets an input before advancing too quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back