• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nine-Lives.Requested.Inc (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Danoram

probaly...
Open Character Slots:
Female: Taken by Hyelin Hyelin
Male 1: Taken by Danoram Danoram
Male 2: Taken by Cracker Cracker
Male 3: Open
Male 4: Taken by Sylvio Sylvio
Male 5: (New Guy) Taken by D U H D U H

Thank you for joining us here in OOC! If you have any questions, please let me know! On days that I work, I am unavailable from 8am to 4pm or later!

1.) Only the male characters are assassins.
2.) The female character will not be aware of the male character's occupations until it is decided so OOC.
3.) Only one character per writer.
4.) Not every assassin can have the same skillset, mix it up and please read everyone's character sheets.
5.) One post per week required.
6.) No hangers, so please let us know if you cannot make your one post per week.
7.) It's okay to come in late if the RP has already started, we can arrange an event.
8.) To be fair, we will take turns on anonymous requests so that everyone gets their fair share of action, but we will have group runs.
9.) No one-liners, please! Paragraph posts admired!
10.) All of the male characters know and have known each other for a very long time, but we can have a newer member of the group who is still learning!

Last edited:
Cracker Cracker Hyelin Hyelin D U H D U H

Welcome everyone so far! I'm super excited to get this story up and going to see where our words and ideas will take us! So far we have our lady, our ADHD lone man, our new guy, and our hacker! I can't wait to talk about everything and go into deeper depth with the plot and story mechanics!

I've talked with Cracker Cracker about Tyler Abernathy and we've concluded that, as the hacker, Tyler will not be going on actual jobs but instead assists each of the others on their own runs through an earpiece, etc. He is also the one who runs Anchorway's request box and interviews visitors to determine whether they are accept or decline. I had to emphasize the importance of his role.

Also! I understand that none of us, I naturally assume, are trained assassins, doctors, or anything that would require the skill-base that we've required for our characters, so when it comes to writing I do not expect you to explain every detail of what your character is doing when they hack a camera or something, which most of them should have a light understanding of how to do. If not, that's fine! Just make it believable!

Posted a character, if you could look it over and give some criticism I can work over it haha

NeonFlow NeonFlow Welcome to the group Flow! Now that the most of us are here, once D U H D U H posts a character if still interested, we'll commence the RP as soon as tomorrow morning! Throughout the week, most of my posts will be later in the day, but I can often keep up with once a day, and on my days off of work I can post earlier in the day! When our last slot is filled, if far into the story, we can play it off as though he's been away on an elite contract and we're all jealous or something, lol.

Also, everyone! Cracker Cracker NeonFlow NeonFlow Hyelin Hyelin D U H D U H and @nonexistantmember
If you would like to provide somewhere in your character sheets a small picture of your character's bedroom reference, feel free to do so! I provided my own and some information to go along with it.

Tyler, our hacker, actually stays in the basement. There are five rooms and two bathrooms, so that's a pain, lol. Audence's room is the only one downstairs with the living room and the kitchen, dining room, etc. while everyone else's rooms are upstairs with one bathroom. The second bathroom is only accessible through Audence's room so he'll likely get crap for that but he's been there the longest.

Seriously let me know if you have any questions at all!

So, I'm wondering what mode everyone uses on RpN? I actually use dark mode, but if anyone here uses light mode then I can provide a spoiler in each of my posts of bbcode that is compatible with light mode because I like to use white and it just doesn't look right on light mode, lol.

So, I'm wondering what mode everyone uses on RpN? I actually use dark mode, but if anyone here uses light mode then I can provide a spoiler in each of my posts of bbcode that is compatible with light mode because I like to use white and it just doesn't look right on light mode, lol.
I use the dark mode too xD

I'll change it to dark mode

(would anyone of you mind starting a little bit earlier because ... the timezones lol [sorry for asking])

Users who are viewing this thread

Back