• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nine-Lives.Requested.Inc (In Character)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Danoram

probaly...
Open Character Slots:
Female: Taken by Hyelin Hyelin
Male 1: Taken by Danoram Danoram
Male 2: Taken by Cracker Cracker
Male 3: Open
Male 4: Taken by Sylvio Sylvio
Male 5: (New Guy) Taken by D U H D U H

Welcome to Anchorway Gated Community's last townhouse opening, Miss. We hope that you will enjoy your stay and we apologize for any inconveniences regarding the shared household. Feel free to report any complaints to our security office under the number given to you in your pamphlet. Once a day we will send one of our trained assistants to pick up around the townhouse and the yard in the event that the shared tenants or yourself cannot due to work or other businesses. If you have any further questions, please E-mail me and I will get back to you right away.

Unknowingly to the main character of the story, the female, she has begun living with an all-male group of highly skilled assassins who frequent requests from anonymous customers on an online website called Nine-Lives.Requested.inc which can only be found through Anchorway's online obituary by clicking on the profile of a deceased female by the name of Katherine Darlet. Visitors will be asked to create an account upon arrival at the Nine-Lives home screen, which is monitored by trained assassins throughout the world, then they are confronted by a live member of the Nine-Lives community who will ask them an array of different questions to ensure that the visitor is Accepted or Denied. If you are Accepted, you may place an anonymous request to the community. If you are Denied, whatever device used to access the site will be fried and all information pertaining to the visitor is reported to the highest authorities of the Nine-Lives branch, and the visitor in question becomes blacklisted and they are monitored frequently until otherwise ordered.

1.) Only the male characters are assassins.
2.) The female character will not be aware of the male character's occupations until it is decided so OOC.
3.) Only one character per writer.
4.) Not every assassin can have the same skillset, mix it up and please read everyone's character sheets.
5.) One post per week required.
6.) No hangers, so please let us know if you cannot make your one post per week.
7.) It's okay to come in late if the RP has already started, we can arrange an event.
8.) To be fair, we will take turns on anonymous requests so that everyone gets their fair share of action, but we will have group runs.
9.) No one-liners, please! Paragraph posts admired!
10.) All of the male characters know and have known each other for a very long time, but we can have a newer member of the group who is still learning!

Last edited:
today.regular.png
f07ba2ba7b591df0b696dd64630ff921.jpg
Audence's pattern had been disrupted. See, every morning at six-o'clock he wakes up to his alarm, uses the bathroom, takes a shower, brushes his teeth, then inserts his contacts for the day before taking his medicine. It wasn't until he opened his mirrored cabinet that he realized his contact were missing--not good. Without those transparent, little, saucers he's practically blind. So, instead of checking at his bedside where they've been found before on a morning such as this one, Audence takes off out of his room, slamming the door behind him and hollers deeply, "Maaaaaace! Where the fuck are my contacts, you theiving, little, shit-stain of a human!?"

His face is red, hair still dripping from the shower, and he's without a shirt or pants, wearing only a red towel around his waist. Audence storms toward the carpeted stairs and begins up them to find Mace, wherever he may be, with his vision a terrible blur. Taking his enormous fist to beat on Mace's bedroom door, he uses his spare hand to aggressively wiggle the doorknob. yelling again, "Mace! Bro, I'm not playin' with you, right now! Did you take my contacts?!" Undoubtedly, he did not take Audence's contacts--why would he unless trying to pull his leg? Is Mace even home...? It's roughly 7:30 in the morning.

Cracker Cracker Sylvio Sylvio Hyelin Hyelin D U H D U H NeonFlow NeonFlow

Hyunjae Kim

photo_2019-01-18_21-19-19.jpg

With a big smile on her face she takes out her keys for the dorm. She is happy because it's her first room she rents and she doesn't know her "neighbors". She puts the key in the keyhole and turns it around, opening the door with that move. She enters the building with her little box and closes the door behind her again. Nobody seems to be here... that is strange. Looking around she decides to go upstairs, only to be greeted by ... well. A guy.
And the first thing she sees is a half naked man, violently knocking on a door. She begins to blush and looks down. "Oh dear... am I too early? I'm sorry" she says with a light shaky voice. She deffinetely didn't expect that. Great, the very first thing you meet is half naked and a male. Great, just. Great.
She waits for *anything* to happen to make this situation less awkward.

(sorry it took so long... family drama uwu)

Last edited:
James Lee

31971329_252306112177047_8003322607183069184_n.jpg

James was in the kitchen already making everyone breakfast, in his favorite kiss the cook arpon which had lips where is crotch area was. It was tied around his wast and he also had some underwear on. He would've preferred a little bit of quiet considering he needs full concentration when making sure all his food is perfect, and Audence's knocking and shouting wasn't helping. You know what, he's not getting any bacon. He said to himself.

The knocking persisted as James was trying to scramble some eggs. He couldn't block it out and it was too early for James to be dealing with this. But he had to keep his cool before Rom could show up and misplace his ladle and complain about how he was too slow. But then again it wouldn't matter cause then he'd just complain about how the pancakes aren't as big as he'd want them to be. James put the eggs on simmer and was about to make the pancakes. He turned around to the fridge to get the milk and butter until he saw a girl coming down from the stairs who then saw him in nothing but his apron in plain view.

He was frozen and his face was flushed red. What followed was him slowly raising his hand, smiling awkwardly and then saying, "Hi." as his voice cracked. "H-Hope you like pancakes."

Last edited:

2.jpg
'00.jpgRom poked his head out of the covers looking side to side rolling his eyes once he realized whose voice that was. Looking at the contact lenses on his bed side he picked them up, "Why won't he just get glasses...asshole."
Marching out of his bed he slipped on his slippers and marched down the stairs, mumbling to himself clearly annoyed. Stopping once he spotted Audence he smirked Audence couldn't see...he couldn't see. This was Rom's moment to get back at everything that Audence has ever done to him. Following to Mace's door not to close though, he didn't even bother to go into stealth mode picking up his slipper he flung it aiming for Audence's head which it did ever so swiftly, it bounced right off. "Bulls eye!" Rom shouted, "Serves you right for waking me up." Rom wasn't the type to wake up unless it was important he would wake up at 4 o'clock PM it was unusual for him to be awake at 7 and a half. "How many fingers am I holding?" Rom said laughing in a mocking tone, "Are you looking for your contacts, as usual, is this the third time this happens? You shouldn't have lost them my snakes probably got to them.
" Rom said shrugging his shoulders slightly snickering. Banging Mace's door with his right leg he stilled eyed Audence wondering if he should give him his contacts now or later, "Mace! Wake up and make me breakfast!" Rom turned to look at the woman turning to cover up Audence, "Oh hello." Turning to James he bulged his eyes out, "Who the Fuck is this?"
Interactions: Danoram Danoram NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:
57FD79D3-B763-4784-AC8E-6DD77CF6D80D.jpeg
Mace Ibis was driving home from a long tiring night. His eyes half closed as the car radio blasts music. He knew bringing a girl home would just turn Aude to a mess, Mace knew James would start acting like smoke in the house was a terrible health hazard, that new kid would probably try for attention.

It’s better to play out then it is to bring girls home. Pulling into the garage and parking in his designated spot, (he set targets up for whenever the car was parked outside.) Mace took his duffel bag from the back seat and locked the car with a press of the keys alarm. Duu duup.
mace loved the simplicity of pressing a button. Walking up to where the others would be waking up mace sang low to himself,.

“Whooaa, don’t call me sleazy,
Don’t call me easy ohhh
I’m not a hoe”

Opening the door he could tell something was different. Not that someone was cooking in undies and a apron, A different smell was in the air. Foreign, pleasant, possibily sexy.

Mace looked at James with a sleepless dead gaze as he closed the door.
James can’t be that smell.
“Ayo” the tired looking man sounded out with half a wave of his free hand to the chef.

Walking up the stairs he’s met with a woman he’s never seen, Audence in a towel, and some new kid whose name escaped him.

“so, why we all banging around out the front of mine...” maces eyes open a tad more then usual as he looked over the girl.
Heh.
Look the courage to be charming comes from me, I don’t hide it in my room you tossers.” mace gave audence and the kid a playful shove out the way of his door so he could unlock it.
Speaking of charming and courage, whose our new friend” mace gave a polite smile as his eyes turned to meet hers.
Pretty. If she plays super smash bro’s I may just have a friend for life.

Con Con Sylvio Sylvio Hyelin Hyelin Danoram Danoram

Last edited:

cipthayasa.regular.png

3e8f38ec2e1018bd6281bc8ae4e0e9e5.jpg

Sitting back in a purple swivel chair, Tyler was on his computer conducting an important interview. His voice was under an advanced voice-changer, making it sound deep and distorted. "-public executions usually range between 1,000 to 2,500 dollars." Just then, Tyler heard loud footsteps upstairs and muffled screaming. He could tell it was Audence, but what is he yelling for now? "Ma~ce! Where the fuck are my contacts, you thieving, little, shit-stain of a human."

Tyler's client could hear Audence through the computer. "Um, i-is every... everything okay?" The man's voice was shaky, of course, most clients are nervous during interviews. Tyler was quietly cursing to himself, "Shthfuckup!" The client's nerves were increasing, as he felt he had done something wrong. "Uh, is this a- a bad time?" Tyler stopped for a minute, completely forgetting what he was doing. "What? Who're you?" His question was directed at the client. The man's eyes glanced from left to right, "M-me? I'm here for the interview. I thought you knew that, I mean, we've been talking for 10 minutes now." Tyler squinted his eyes at the man, in disbelief. He thought for a minute, awkwardly staring at the screen until he finally remembered. Tyler started to fumble around, "Right! he picked his papers back up, "Umm, uhh, as soon as we've received the transaction, you will be notified of the contract's completion." Tyler sighed in relief as the interview ended.

Tyler rose from his chair and stretched, "That was so boring." He stated, yawning at the same time. After hearing the commotion upstairs, Tyler got excited to see what it was. He grabbed his phone from the desk and darted up the basement stairs, bursting through the door and into the first floor. "What's goin' on?!" He shouted cheerfully, looking around at the barren first floor.

Danoram Danoram D U H D U H Hyelin Hyelin Sylvio Sylvio NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:
today.regular.png
The frenzied knocking continues as Audence presses his face into the crease where the door meets the jamb, whispering harsh threats to Mace who could hopefully hear, "Git'thefckout'herenow. I know you fckin hear me, bro. I will break you." Of course, despite the serious tone in his deep, growling voice, the guys around the house know that Audence won't really follow through with these threats--at least, he hasn't yet. Stopping a moment only to adjust his towel so that it doesn't fall, Audence feels a light pressure against the back of his head. He turns around, scowling, to see Rom and his goofy-self, then swats the boy's fingers out of his face, "Quit it."

Where usually his hair is fluffy, right now it is flat from the weight of water. Some sections have begun to dry, appearing more frizzed than the rest and he also isn't wearing his gauge or clip. Nope, it's just normal, naked Audence--a six-foot-five brute of anger and rage, but also one who loves kittens. It isn't until Rom begins kicking at Mace's door that Audence begins to suspect him, narrowing his eyes down at him and further furrowing his thick eyebrows. "You got my contacts, Rom? Serious shit, no games. Do. You. Have. My. Conta-" Suddenly his mean voice is cut short by a skip in his heart as a tiny voice causes his body to flush before he, himself, even realizes that there is a woman in their presence. Audence looks at the girl, unable to make out her features; though, her figure was apparent enough to shut him up despite Rom's efforts.

"Who the fuck is this?" Rom asks James who had come upstairs just in time to offer the lady some pancakes. Audence says nothing, now holding his towel in place with two hands to make sure that it was even still there. Now he really feels naked. First of all, who let this woman in? Second of all, is she cute because Audence can't see her? Lastly, what the fuck is James wearing again? Unable to ask these questions due to his inability to function around girls, Audence makes a lousy effort to turn around and enter Mace's room again, hoping that it's magically unlocked itself for him to hide. Thinking to himself in a strained manner, "Hnnnnn... what the fuuuuck?" he grits his teeth and swallows a lump until Mace is heard arriving home, to which Audence turns back around. "Ayo," they all hear, eventually seeing the ladies' man waltzing up the stairs to unlock his bedroom door, asking who their new guest is. Audence clears his throat again and responds, "Not sure... but I need to go get dressed..." He steps through and around everyone, maintaining a distance from the woman, and stops at the top of the stairs with some last words, "If everyone could meet in the living room in a minute, that'd be great..." Now he is more concerned with what they were going to do with whoever this is.

D U H D U H Hyelin Hyelin Sylvio Sylvio NeonFlow NeonFlow Cracker Cracker (Your turn, Hyelin!)

Hyunjae Kim
e1ae57c2ea414e14e8ae0fb7f44b6fcd.jpg

Looking at them confused and lightly distraught she begins to chuckle light. It was all too funny. "It's nice to meet y'all. I'm Hyunjae but just call me Jay." she introduces herself with her cheering voice, but still blushing wild. "That was honestly a bit weird and awkward but I welcome that" she adds silently for herself.

She looks around smiling. "Care to show me the living room?" asking into the group of males.

(Sorry that it's not that much... uwu)

F41E56F3-A4B3-46A1-AA7F-CEB4C6A76540.jpeg
Heyo Jae, I’m Mace” Mace answers with a calm grin, the key to his door made a audible click as it unlocked. “This is my living room,” his room was the largest on the second floor, on the largest wall are framed weapons that Mace had made, boomerangs of various shapes and designs, Knives hatchets and shuriken.

A bed, a closet with a lock, a decent sized TV and a assortment of game consoles. A eh hem.... recreational water pipe sat on the nightstand next to the bed. The room had a clean look but smelt like smoke and the joy one might have when destroying someone online.

Mace left his door open for Jae to have a look as he opened his closet and locked the duffel bag he was carrying inside. Stepping away to his clothes drawer he started getting changed. Not particularly caring that a woman and the new kid was probably getting a eyeful of perfectly sculpted boy bumps.

With some clean clothes on Mace stretched and yawned before stepping out of his room and locking the door again.

“Living rooms downstairs Jae Jae. We can hold hands so you don’t get lost or you can just follow the sound of my voiceeee”
mace offered his hand as he slowly made his way towards the stairs.
As mace descended down the stairs he called out sarcastically
“Ahh poor Jae Jae, forever lost in the hallway, noooooooooooooooooooo

Con Con Hyelin Hyelin

Last edited:
James Lee

31971329_252306112177047_8003322607183069184_n.jpg

James sighed as he saw Mace taking Jae downstairs. It sucked when Mace was always around a girl, it always happens when they're outside but now he's gonna do it everyday in their own house. It makes him puke thinking about it. He was still shirtless and went up quickly to fetch a shirt. He took off his apron and put on some work out shorts and a white tee. He rushed to the living room and offered his hand to Jae. "I'm James. We sorta met earlier." He said so not awkwardly.

"I'm pretty much the caretaker around here since some people don't know how to turn on a stove or even separate colors and whites to save their lives."

2.jpg
'00.jpg
Being pushed aside by Mace, Rom lost his footing while trying to regain it and once he did he lost it again when Mace walked out of the room. "Mace you fucking-" Wanting to curse at him he was interrupted by Audence who called for a meeting but not after changing, "Yes sir." he said mockingly as Mace rushed to Jae's side. Rom watched as Audence walked back to his room, "How's that idiot going to change without his contacts." he jokingly said to himself, "Can't wait to see what he's gonna end up wearing." Turning to face the trio that was James, Mace, and Jae who were going through the hall, "What are you doing?" he said walking over to James, "Where are the pancakes? James we went over this before." he said shoving his palm into James face shoving him lightly making sure not to damage his glasses, "Go make breakfast! Or do you want me to do it?" he said sarcastically.

Rom would love to make breakfast but it never turns out the way he wants it to. It's not his fault James was given the gift of making crappy looking food but having it taste so good. Turning to Jae he smiled smacking Mace's hand away, "Don't mind that idiot. Your probably tired don't you wanna see your room?" Walking down the stairs Rom nodded towards Mace, "Mature Mace real mature. Also, where are you taking her? We need to take her to her room so she can rest! Audence wants us to meet up at the living room. Quit fooling around!" he shouted towards Mace making sure he didn't shout in Jae's ears. He lightly turned Jae the other way and proceeded to go up the stairs.
Interactions: Danoram Danoram NeonFlow NeonFlow Hyelin Hyelin Sylvio Sylvio

Last edited:
cipthayasa.regular.png

Tyler stared into the empty living room, confused. "I swear I heard someone." He stepped out of the door frame to the basement and walked around the empty living room. He looked up the stairs and saw Mace talking to someone, "-forever lost in the hallway, no~." Ignoring him, Tyler was more interested in the smell of food. He sniffed, "Mmm! I'm starvi~ng." Tyler sung in a high-pitched tone. Walking through the living room and into the kitchen, he saw pancakes on the counter. Tyler gasped, quietly whispering, "Pancakes!" He grabbed the plate with all the pancakes on it. Unfortunately, the clumsy Tyler hit his side on the counter and dropped all the pancakes. "Ow, shit!" He looked down whilst grabbing his side, the pancakes were in the floor, covered by the glass of a broken plate.

Knowing that he had just ruined everyone's breakfast, Tyler tried to hide the evidence. He picked the big pieces of glass up by hand and swept up the rest. "I'll just say I ate them all, then it will all be fine." He stopped and realized what he said made no sense, Tyler shook his head, "No, no, that's worse than what I did, they would be more mad at me for that. Maybe, I'll say i saw a thief. Yes! a thief, a thief broke in and stole the pancakes." He knew they wouldn't believe that, but I guess he needed some kind of excuse. From there, Tyler went into the living room and lied down on the couch, taking up every seat.

today.regular.png
Upon reaching the first floor, Audence cuts right and paces quickly for his bedroom, unaware of Tyler stealing the pancakes in the kitchen. He shuts his door behind him, locking it, then takes himself back to the bathroom where he stares at his blurry image in the mirror and sighs while rubbing a large hand down his face. He ruffles his hair with his towel, hanging loose within the privacy that came behind a locked door.

Getting dressed was a slight struggle without his total vision, but he managed and now wears a black shirt with long sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a pair of black jeans. He didn't bother putting socks on, but he did put in his gauge and clip before exiting his room with a wide pill between his lips, looking to fix himself a glass of water. His hands were already trembling and he was beginning to feel anxious. A blunt would do nicely and maybe a few shots in the backyard to loosen him up--but don't think he's already forgotten the smell of bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. Thank you, James.

He fumes a bit at the thought of someone having his contacts because they're not beside his bed, so he's discovered, but that narrows it down to Rom. It's definitely Rom because Mace didn't seem very guilty. Now medicated, dressed, and still blind, Audence stands in the center of the living room where Tyler has occupied one of the three couches in their enormous living room. "Tyler, we have a problem," he states, keeping an eye on the stairs where everyone would be coming from. "I'm about to fix it, though." Audence looks serious, stern, and not so well. It would only be a matter of time before he realizes that he took his night medicine instead of his morning medicine, courtesy to Rom for mixing them up while rummaging for his contacts. Someone's going to be very, very tired today... and very, very grouchy. The shaking will numb, but his balance has been disturbed. "Any day now, guys!" His voice was loud and deep.

D U H D U H Hyelin Hyelin Sylvio Sylvio NeonFlow NeonFlow Cracker Cracker

Rom would be unable to strike Mace’s hand as he was already slowly making his way down the stairs with a sarcastic “nooooooo” that went to long.
He laughed anyway as he reached the bottom of the stairs, he could smell food but he picked up something to eat before heading home, a burger at any time of the day fixed a hangover, sometimes you just need shitty fast food.

Heading toward the kitchen Mace had one goal for the day. Get trashed and play a game. Maybe have a little target practice with the empty cans...
Opening the fridge he cracked open a can of Canadian club. It was early and he needed a bit of fizz.

Drinking it all in less then a moment he threw the empty with the rest of the recycling. The tall man surely wanted to go off about stupid shit, like snakes in the hallway. Surely Tyler has a job for one of them...

Hyunjae Kim

She chuckles lightly into herself, enjoying the silliness of the guys. "Aw thanks but I'm not tired at all. Haha it's more like I suffer from insomnia" she tells them. "By the way. Nobody ever call me Jae Jae. I'm gonna fucking murder y'all if that happens" she rebukes them, glaring lightly sadistic.

"Anyways. Thank you all for "welcoming" me with... open arms." she has to control herself not that she is going to have a laugh escaping her mouth. Waiting for them to do or say something, smiles and goes downstairs into the living room. She saw it before, when she was entering the building for the first time.

cipthayasa.regular.png

Resting on the couch, Tyler was scrolling through memes on his phone. Audence then came into the living room to announce something. Before the others came in, Audence spoke with a serious look on his face, "Tyler, we have a problem, I'm about to fix it, though." Tyler laughed, awkwardly talking to himself, "Okay~."

"Any day now, guys!" Audence stated. Although a few of the guys were now in the living room, Tyler was confused as to why there was a random girl in the house coming down the stairs. "What? Who- Why is there a- umm... Right then, I guess." Once again, Tyler was talking to himself. Still waiting on Rom, Audence could soon state what he wanted to.

2.jpg
'00.jpgRom eyed the girl raising his right eyebrow in surprise, "Who's going to kill who?" he said looking around in confusion. "ARE YOU STUPID?" he said hiring his voice a bit and emphasizing on his words. Sarcastically laughing he slightly pushed the girl heading towards the living room, "Ok. Ok, sweet Jae Jae lets go. Let's go see what the boss has to say." saying this as if he was talking to a baby he mumbled to himself although it could clearly be heard since Rom isn't the type to whisper, "Kill me? Kill who? Me? Who's going to kill me?" walking into the living room Rom walked over to Audence pointing to Hyunjae laughing, "She said she wants to kill me-" laughing hysterically now clutching his stomach wiping away his tears, "Oh man! This is your problem now. Hey, Jae Jae, can you kill Audence?" he said patting Audence shoulders. Walking away he mumbled to himself, "Kill me?"

Slightly laughing as he walked into the kitchen he's been waiting for those pancakes that james almost gave away...running back to the living room Rom ran towards Tyler, his smile now is a frown. Nodding his head this was normal, turning towards Hyunjae he smiled, "Jae Jae let me show you how to kill someone." turning to Tyler he smiled walking over to him, "You always step on my poor snakes, not to mention the many cups you broke I can't even find a glass to drink some water! But now my pancakes! May they rest in peace." taking him by the neck he shook his head, "Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you with the many plates you have already broken?! "
tags: Danoram Danoram Cracker Cracker Hyelin Hyelin

Last edited:
As Mace came out of the kitchen following a erratic sort.
He spotted Tyler being physically assaulted by the new kid. It was the last straw.
Mace didn’t even know his name, yet the new kid seemed like the sort it would be fun to drown over... well anything. As the teenager choked the one responsible for finding him a job in the first place,

Mace wrapped his arms quickly around Roadoff in a full Nelson, throwing him to the floor with mace landing ontop and keeping him pinned quickly after.
I’ll cut your throat for kid, I’ve done worse acts for less reasons. Common respect is something you must show before I start forcefeeding you all the wildlife you have kept around BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING FRIENDS!”
Mace whispered the first part but shouted right in his face for the ending as he stood up from the floor. “Fucking violent little upstarts who think their worth their weight in the amount of shit they talk...”
Mace wasn’t one to physically hurt someone or threaten them in he house. Probably because this kid has been here a week and just now decided to put hands on computer man.

Con Con Cracker Cracker Danoram Danoram Hyelin Hyelin

Last edited:
today.regular.png
Finally, everyone can be noted as being downstairs--all of James, Hyunjae, Mace, Tyler, and Rom. It was when Jae stepped down that James began introducing himself to her, offering a hand and informing her of his role around the house as their caretaker. Audence notices this but pays it no mind. All he can think of is how she will be shaking the hand of a killer and she doesn't even know it. He rolls his eyes at Tyler's ignorance on the situation, then sighs as Rom turns into a lunatic and begins choking Tyler for a reason Audence could only imagine involving James' pancakes.

As he clears his throat to calm everyone down and gain their attention, Mace comes thundering from the kitchen toward Rom, likely startling everyone. Audence is pissed. He immediately kicks it into gear and intervenes with a loud growl, "Sit the fuck down!" His fist finds itself being slammed into Mace's mid-back with a force heavy enough to take his breath away, but not enough to really hurt him. Audence takes hold of Mace's shirt from behind and jerks him back without caring that he still has a lock on Rom. He just wants the others to understand the importance and risk of Jae being here and how it could also result in her being executed--an innocent person, which is something Audence cannot approve of. "Everyone needs to listen, and right fucking now!" His voice is dead-ass. "Stop fucking playing around! Fucking listen!"

"You all know the situation, and that is that this girl cannot and will not be staying here!" Audence motions his hands in many different ways as he scolds the group. "Mace! You have shit to do later, so think about that rather than fucking around with Rom, and lay off!" Now, despite the way things may seem, this is actually normal: everyone being yelled at by Audence, I mean. Once everything calms, Audence wipes a hand down his face and sighs heavily, "As soon as I can, I'll get in touch with someone and arrange for the woman to move out," and in the heat of the moment, his piercing eyes meet Jae's and he stares intently into her freaking soul, "So don't get comfortable." Then, with that, he leaves through the front door just to walk around back and light up a cigarette and shoot some ball for a bit until it's time for him to head to the grocery store, where he will be having James tag along.

Hyunjae Kim

Jay looks at the guy - who's name apparently Rom is - horrified. "... Hey, Jay Jay, can you kill Audence?" he asks her, patting the shoulders of the boss. She steps away a little further, her eyes widened widely. "What?! No!" screaming lightly "I'm not going to kill anybody! I can't even kill flies... " she whispers the last part, but you could hear it anyways, because it was dead silent all of a sudden.

But then chaos breaks out and those guys are about to kill each other. At least it looked like that, until Audence shouted at them to shut up and listen to him. "You all know the situation, and that is that this girl cannot and will not be staying here!" he says, then looking into Jay's eyes. She smiles understanding, even though she shouldn't.

"I understand, don't worry. You'll never hear anything from me again.. promise" she whispers with sadness in her now broken voice. "It's not the first time someone rejects me haha" with that words she leaves the whole conversation. She isn't that sad, more like disappointed. She sighs. Slowly stepping upstairs, she gets her little box.

James Lee

5einnGHv.jpg

James looks to Jae and follows her upstairs to her room. What idiots he wasn't only addressing his roommates, but himself as well. They all been together for long, they forgot how to talk to people. Maybe Jae was needed to help bring the guys back to being normal boys still trying to discover stuff about the world. Not only them but Jae as well. It sounded like she could really use some friends. Jae could hear James behind her, she was too fixated on leaving she ignored him. As Jae walked in and James followed, he closed the door behind him.

"You're Korean right?" He asked in a language he thought they were both familiar with. "...I know we weren't too hospitable as you came in.... You must understand that w-we've been stuck with... no one but each other." He stuttered trying not to speak in English. "And we weren't really expecting you.... You should stay with us. You don't have to be rejected anymore, we'll make sure you're more than welcomed here." he said as he was screaming in his head saying how he botched this by stuttering and give a cheesy and awkward smile to make it worse .

Hyelin Hyelin

When audence struck mace he let a surprised “dah” loose from his mouth, letting the new kid go so both could stand up, the blind leader continues to speak about stuff that was sorta apparent but still needed a explanation. If she wasn’t supposed to be here why is she here?

James quickly followed Jae as she left on a rather sad note.
Aude left in a huff to presumably not have to deal with the rest in the room,
Mace sighed. “I’m sorry new kid, I went to far. I might still be hungover..”
D U H D U H

that was the best apology he would get, Mace was already walking to the kitchen to drink more. Scanning his phone for a clue of what he was supposedly needing to do later.
Can I take a Uber? Do I need to stop drinking... no one tells me shit anymore.
Opening the fridge to drink more alcohol before walking up stairs with the last can. Smoke up a tad then ask Tyler or aude what’s up.

today.regular.png
Audence is now outside, in the backyard, staring up at a blurry basketball hoop and straining his mind at the thought of going back inside after the way he left. It would be kind of silly, but he can't see so he doesn't have much of a choice. He bumps himself in the forehead with the butt of his palm, groaning. "What a fucking day, man."

Then, turning around, he re-enters the house through the backdoor to find that Jae was no longer in the living room. Wondering where she went, he asks, "Where did the girl go?" He approaches his bedroom door, which was cracked slightly, rubbing at the side of his face and feeling the stubbled hairs along his jawline. "Did she leave already?"

Last edited:
Hyunjae Kim
Jay sighs as she hears the voice of James. Still packing her things she talks to him, trying to sound happy and optimistic. "I am Korean. Haha. And don't worry about the welcoming. You all were really nice and kind. But it's okay. If I can't stay I just can't. Also rejection is a part of my life. I'm used to that!" She goes in with that nonsense.

Then she turns to James, smiling happily at him. "Thank you for trying to lighten up my mood. It's really kind of you" she explains to him. She puts down her little box and goes closer to him. "Want a goodbye-hug?" she offers him with a big grin. She really tries her best that nobody notices how much it really hurts her inside.

Sylvio Sylvio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back