• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey, I'm all down for continuing. I just want to space my posts out to not be 'that person' in the RP that's starts hogging spotlight. especially not for something like people not being able to be active.

Also I'm fine with continuing in whatever capacity no matter how many folks we have. Would be nice to keep an accurate count though to better measure when it's appropriate to post again. That's the apocalypse for ya.
I appreciate that a lot. You don't need to worry too much besides keeping a 3 post space between each of your turns. So you post and wait for three other turns, then you can post again. That's the method I've established.

Hey guys, just wanted to say that Star might be struggling with some health issues so how about while she's taking time to recover we shoot out some replies?

That way when she's back she'll be able to skip us straight to the good stuff that we've been all waiting for! C'mon, who's with me?

I can write a post for Daniel but would be more fun if he interacted with someone in it. Who's interested in that?

Hey guys, just wanted to say that Star might be struggling with some health issues so how about while she's taking time to recover we shoot out some replies?

That way when she's back she'll be able to skip us straight to the good stuff that we've been all waiting for! C'mon, who's with me?

I can write a post for Daniel but would be more fun if he interacted with someone in it. Who's interested in that?
Yes, in fact, I have been. It's been tough, but I finally started physical therapy and have been able to sit for a while without feeling too much pain. I don't have internet now, only data, and it's really hard for me to make posts on my phone, so sometime this week I'm going to get the new Int Check up and hopefully we can continue. I'm sorry for disappearing, it's been really complicated for me.

Yes, in fact, I have been. It's been tough, but I finally started physical therapy and have been able to sit for a while without feeling too much pain. I don't have internet now, only data, and it's really hard for me to make posts on my phone, so sometime this week I'm going to get the new Int Check up and hopefully we can continue. I'm sorry for disappearing, it's been really complicated for me.
I'm sorry to hear that Star. But glad to see you're around and getting better, good luck on the path to recovery :3

We're getting back in the game people, whoop whoop!

That's cause I can tell that if any zombie apo on this site has actual potential to last and to not become stale, it's this rp!

It has direction and all the backup plot provided by your book but also leaves room for character development. It can have a diverse and interesting cast but also can add new characters down the road with no problem. It has a cool GM and a dedicated sidekick xP

That said, if you rather take a break before reviving this that's totally understandable! I should be here for this whenever it happens :3

That's cause I can tell that if any zombie apo on this site has actual potential to last and to not become stale, it's this rp!

It has direction and all the backup plot provided by your book but also leaves room for character development. It can have a diverse and interesting cast but also can add new characters down the road with no problem. It has a cool GM and a dedicated sidekick xP

That said, if you rather take a break before reviving this that's totally understandable! I should be here for this whenever it happens :3
Again, sorry for this. I got really sick with side effects from my ADHD medication and could not use the computer or my phone because my head was hurting too much. I'm going to give this a break, seeing that my health is a big impediment at the moment. Then when I'm feeling better I'll organize stuff and revive the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back