• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
nii definitely would have insisted that they sleep in his truck before spending money on a hotel lol but yes, likely camping at the sky campground with the rest of the group for the night.

i think i'll save my first ic post for when stuff starts to happen; we can just say that kahil and nii kept mostly to themselves because kahil was feeling introverted, so nothing but insignificant interactions occurred.

as for the questions:
nii has had a rather unsheltered life and has witnessed a lot of people-caused chaos. he has had to think fast in dangerous situations before and doesn't view life-threatening circumstances as particularly strange. so he'd be quite capable of shifting into 'survivor mode' as soon as it became clear that some weird, unpredictable shit was going down.
kahil, on the other hand, has been totally sheltered because of his wealth, so even though he would be able to recognize that clear-headed thinking was required, he'd be unable to stop himself from panicking and making dumb decisions. he has never had to switch gears so dramatically before for anything and he would definitely be crippled by his own sense of disbelief around what was happening.
so basically, together, kahil would be convincing himself that he's dreaming while nii would be thinking about next steps and dragging him along, both mentally and physically.

because of where nii's from and where he's most comfortable, he would immediately try to get them as close to the ocean as possible. also kahil would instinctively prioritize getting away from other people, which would clash hard with nii's urge to gather a community.
Sounds like it'll be an interesting interaction between the two, and luckily for Nii, San Francisco is on the coast. His main problem would be going across the city.

I'll post in 2-3 days, mentioning how Buster "admires" the meteor shower... *trying not to laugh*
Lmao, I really look forward to every Buster post

Baradour Baradour , SeaTea SeaTea , BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 , Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad , _em_, myst.erion myst.erion , BeyondDandy BeyondDandy , Sistros Sistros

Sorry for the double tag, but there it is! The much-anticipated meteor shower. I have a little homework for you guys.

Either answer here or DM me the following: How would your character react, what would they do, and where would they go first, when the zombie apocalypse started? That means if they were on the street and suddenly saw a bunch of zombies coming their way, what would their course of action be? Use their personality, knowledge, background, etc., to answer this. It doesn't need to be narrated or detailed, just give me a brief answer like "they would be scared and look for a weapon", "they wouldn't know what to do and would panic". I'm asking this so I can have a better understanding of our cast and from knowing that I can maybe create a better (meaning: worse) scenario.
How would your character react? Nate probably wouldn't believe it at first, and only react with shock when the zombies possibly lunged for him. After that he'd probably be moving and acting on an adrenaline high

what would they do? First he would probably try and beat feat and find a good hiding spot. Old habits die hard. After that he'd probably remember himself and what's he been taught, so he'd start looking for supplies and whatnot.

and where would they go first? First he would try to find any family if he knew they were nearby. After that, he'd be wanting to keep out of major cities. Ultimately he'd want to find a place out of the way and rebuild what little bit of life he could with who he knew.

How would your character react? Nate probably wouldn't believe it at first, and only react with shock when the zombies possibly lunged for him. After that he'd probably be moving and acting on an adrenaline high

what would they do? First he would probably try and beat feat and find a good hiding spot. Old habits die hard. After that he'd probably remember himself and what's he been taught, so he'd start looking for supplies and whatnot.

and where would they go first? First he would try to find any family if he knew they were nearby. After that, he'd be wanting to keep out of major cities. Ultimately he'd want to find a place out of the way and rebuild what little bit of life he could with who he knew.

Thank you! Just read your post. It's really exciting to see how the characters react to that, I've been waiting for it lmao. I really like how George is having this feeling like the shower is a sort of premonition.

I am glad you did! I didnโ€™t want to overflow it obviously, but I did like the idea of a superstitious sea going man just not believing what he saw.

I'll be posting hopefully tomorrow!

I wonder who's still on board, myst.erion myst.erion and Sistros Sistros , you guys still in or no longer available for this soon-to-be a wild ride?
Excited to see your post. I'm waiting for a few people to post before posting with Brielle.

Yeah, I'm not sure, sometimes people get busy IRL and don't really have time for roleplays. I messaged the ones that had contacted me asking about it, so we'll see. But for now the show goes on. If they're still on board, they can catch up with no worries.

Finally posted! Hopefully my reply inspires others to post too. Or at least to laugh a little xD
Great post. I always like reading your Greg posts. He's so obnoxious, but he's a good character to have in the story. I'll see if I can manage to write later, but we'll see. I'm currently going through caffeine detox due to a medical problem and let me tell you, I am suffering. It's been three days and I feel like I'm dying. Not even Adderall is saving me, besides the migraines.

Great post. I always like reading your Greg posts. He's so obnoxious, but he's a good character to have in the story. I'll see if I can manage to write later, but we'll see. I'm currently going through caffeine detox due to a medical problem and let me tell you, I am suffering. It's been three days and I feel like I'm dying. Not even Adderall is saving me, besides the migraines.
Damn, sounds like a torture. I hope things will get better for you soon. Excited to see Brielle reply but you take it easy.

Thanks! Tbh I agree, such characters are a good addition :3 I think rps have a chance to be more successful if they have some asshole characters in them that can be used to create conflict or do something unexpected that puts people in danger and so on.

Also, should I make that small CS for Greg's skanky one-night-stand? I imagine she's an irrelevant NPC, one that could be controlled by whoever wants to use her. Which sounded dubious... But you know what I meant. xP

Greg: *busts through the door and kills the ambiance, flashing Surefire all around the thread, grinning* Enough lumens to blind small kids. Where is everybody??

Greg: *busts through the door and kills the ambiance, flashing Surefire all around the thread, grinning* Enough lumens to blind small kids. Where is everybody??
Lol. That's a good question. This is the problem with RPs nowadays. People don't take it seriously. Not even a "sorry, I'm busy".

Lol. That's a good question. This is the problem with RPs nowadays. People don't take it seriously. Not even a "sorry, I'm busy".
Guys don't be shy, Star is not mad, she's just...disappointed xP

On the serious note, SeaTea SeaTea Baradour Baradour BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 and BeyondDandy BeyondDandy in case others end up MIA for good, are you still interested in continuing with just Star, me and whoever else sticks around? Cause this concept is hands down one of the best zombie stories I've seen in a longer while, so I don't know about you but I certainly wanna see where this could go!

Guys don't be shy, Star is not mad, she's just...disappointed xP

On the serious note, SeaTea SeaTea Baradour Baradour BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 and BeyondDandy BeyondDandy in case others end up MIA for good, are you still interested in continuing with just Star, me and whoever else sticks around? Cause this concept is hands down one of the best zombie stories I've seen in a longer while, so I don't know about you but I certainly wanna see where this could go!
Yes, all I ask is patience because I am in other RPs too, this isn't the only one.

Yes, all I ask is patience because I am in other RPs too, this isn't the only one.
Oh, I understand, don't worry. But like, we've already talked about when you're going to post. It's not like you vanished without a word. That's all I ask from people, because I know we have other things in life that might slow down our replies.

But yes, as Bully said, I'm not mad lol just sad, yeah. All I want is a "hey I'm busy for x long". :pepehands:

Hey, I'm all down for continuing. I just want to space my posts out to not be 'that person' in the RP that's starts hogging spotlight. especially not for something like people not being able to be active.

Also I'm fine with continuing in whatever capacity no matter how many folks we have. Would be nice to keep an accurate count though to better measure when it's appropriate to post again. That's the apocalypse for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back