What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Baradour

Sorry for the delay posting, real life doing that annoying thing of getting in the way.

All the Walking Dead comments are interesting, its going to really depend on the the type of undead/circumstances are, Walkers or World War Z/28 days later runner style, really looking forward to see what Processed Stardust Processed Stardust has for us.

I'll take a name tag if I may :-)

Processed Stardust

Child of the Stars
Sorry for the delay posting, real life doing that annoying thing of getting in the way.

All the Walking Dead comments are interesting, its going to really depend on the the type of undead/circumstances are, Walkers or World War Z/28 days later runner style, really looking forward to see what Processed Stardust Processed Stardust has for us.

I'll take a name tag if I may :-)
I hope you guys enjoy what's to come!

I'll make one for you later!

Processed Stardust

Child of the Stars
Hey, everyone, Baradour Baradour , SeaTea SeaTea , Kawashima Lightning Kawashima Lightning , Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad , _em_ _em_ , @myst.erion, @BeyondDandy, Sistros Sistros .

Just a reminder to try to keep this at one post a week if possible so we can get things moving. But what I wanted to say is that let's have two more posts each and then we'll do a time jump. So you can do another post of interaction and then wrap things up. You don't need to end interactions like "alright, see you later". You can say things like "And then Nate went to play with Cameron", "He sat by the fire and ate hot dogs and 'smores", something that implies continuity, you know? Anyway, y'all are RPers, you'll figure it out lol

So I'll try to keep a count of when we post to do the skip. Aight, that's it, thanks for your attention.

Processed Stardust

Child of the Stars
Processed Stardust Processed Stardust just to confirm, i'm allowed one more post, right? if so, would it be cool if i just left the twins as they are? i think they're in a pretty good spot tbh.
Yeah, you're allowed one more, just wait for at least one more person to post before posting. But yes, you can leave the twins as they are. If you want to leave it as is, that's fine, you don't need to post again.

I intend to post soon - sorry for the delay! :xFsmile:
No rush! We still have some time. c:

Processed Stardust

Child of the Stars
Woo! We're almost there, fam! Can't wait for the shit to hit the fan :3
Yep! Almost there. We'll have a few short posts about the meteor shower, and then skip to the morning. I'm excited too, I told Baradour in a PM, I've been doing a lot of research to see if I can make this a good experience for everyone. Watching a lot of videos, reading articles and reddit posts, reading books, everything about apocalypse, zombie or not, to get ideas and stuff. There's a timeline from the book, but they don't spell out everything for you, it's up to you how you do it.

Bullyboy Squad

pure of heart, dumb of ass
Yep! Almost there. We'll have a few short posts about the meteor shower, and then skip to the morning. I'm excited too, I told Baradour in a PM, I've been doing a lot of research to see if I can make this a good experience for everyone. Watching a lot of videos, reading articles and reddit posts, reading books, everything about apocalypse, zombie or not, to get ideas and stuff. There's a timeline from the book, but they don't spell out everything for you, it's up to you how you do it.
Awesome, it's gonna be a blast!

Processed Stardust

Child of the Stars
Awesome, it's gonna be a blast!
Oh God I hope so, because this is supposed to be a long term story, so I'm hoping I'm going to have enough creativity to make interesting things to keep you guys interested, and to adapt and improvise as you all move your characters along. I'm really nervous about it lol
And I also accept ideas of things to happen, so if you guys ever think like "it would be fun if we met a group of cannibals and this happened", I'm all ears.

SeaTea

There and back again
One of the great things about apocalypse stories in general is the ability to just tilt everything on its head, and to bring up any number of groups or collection of 'mad' people. I'm certainly looking forward to fighting off some 'Hill have Eyes' cannibals.

_em_

hufflepuff
Processed Stardust Processed Stardust i know you said this is based off if some sort of story/game, so would you mind telling us what it is? i'm the type to do some serious research and get detailed with plot so i don't want to accidentally come across it and spoil the story for myself.

maybe you could put it in a spoiler?

Users who are viewing this thread