• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Night life- Occ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

WeaselThor

The Thundering Mustelid
Chat to your hearts content but keep it civil please. I dont want your personal beef on this table.​

Sorry for the radio silence, I've had a super busy week!

Question regarding the lore: what's the difference between ogres and wendigo here, and what do wendigo look like?

Sorry for the radio silence, I've had a super busy week!

Question regarding the lore: what's the difference between ogres and wendigo here, and what do wendigo look like?
Ogres & wendigo's are both classified as Cyroptorin. Each one of them absorbs the powers of those they devour. Ogre's are Cyroptorin's who ate humans to gain their strength, speed, healing, and intelligence. Wendigo's are Cyroptorin's who eat primarily animals gaining a smaller percentage of their strength speed healing & other natural defenses.

Ogres look more humaniod. Wendigo's more monsterous. Ogres gain higher levels of strength regen and intelligence, wendigos gain a vast array of natural defenses such as quills, fangs, claws, wings, venom, etc.
Gorbaine.png
The ogre Gorbaine

1429020204565.jpgThe Wendigo Apex. (Most arent this size, Apex is the biggest wendigo to have ever lived.)

A good size scale for gorbaine is the bottom skull on the shoulder of the arm that holds the axe. That is a human head. So Gorbaine stands about 22-24ft tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back