• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
What's a threadmark? Haha
  • Siva

Just looking for an idea on how many people would be willing to do RP with me. Staying away from the main characters of the game (or, if included, left as passing NPCs) for flexibility's sake.

I can accommodate anywhere from one person to 4 others, I'll be playing as well, and will moderate and try to keep the story on track as best I can. I have only the faintest of story outlines currently, but working on it.

Originally, this was going to be a story I wrote (one of a few) but I figured I might dip my toes in here. If you're interested, leave a message here letting me know what's up :)

also, sorry admins! Read the rules and hope I'm not breaking any that I haven't seen yet. Literally posting this in my first ~10mins on the site lol. Just remove and DM me if I'm doing something wrong haha...

Back