• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic [World]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Morkari was having fun fighting Merik. It had been awhile since he had been able to let loose and have this much fun. He was distracted a bit after realizing the smiling appearing on his face was not becoming of a hero trying to save a princess, but once Merik rushed him and had him grappled he stopped caring. It was time for some fun. He grabbed Merik's arms and most likely surprised him by essentially breaking out of the grapple with sheer strength. Morkari had always surprised people with his short bursts of strength. "Alright, I guess I should take you a bit seriously Dark Lord! I underestimated you at first." Half way through what he said just now, Merik would have noticed sounds similar to a Honey Badger overlapping his words. Having been surprised by Merik's strength, he felt a tad bit cornered. He only managed to get out of that grapple due to surprising him with a burst of strength most people wouldn't expect from him. He didn't want it to look as if he was struggling, or want to have to ask Merik to tone things down a bit so the script went correctly, so he felt like he had no choice but to fight it seriously.

He gathered magic into his gloves, immediately extending the blades out and activating the enchantment on them. Though he had prepared a "dull enchantment" pair earlier so he wouldn't be able to cut so deep it would scare the audience. They at most would cause surface cuts to a person, even if the blade was what hit them. Morkari's stance then got pretty low for any normal fighting style. He smiled before launching himself at Merik. He moved extremely quick due to forcing magic from his feet after each step, while it most definitely wasn't as fast as Merik, no non-Mage could match this speed. When he got a few feet from Merik, Morkari sent a Red Dragon at him. Before it got to him however, he clenched his hand into a fist, causing the Dragon to explode early, hopefully forcing Merik to hold his arms up in surprise to defend himself. Morkari dashed forward, through the fiery air before him slashing at Merik with his Tiger Claws, looking almost exactly like a Honey Badger clawing at a tiger. He didn't give Merik much time to rest either, he kept clawing at him, sending a Firebolt, or an Icebolt shaped as Dragons at him every so often so he had to keep his guard up for more than just physical attacks. He knew he wasn't hitting every time, Merik was certainly blocking a good number of his attacks. Morkari was having dodge or parry attacks himself as they fought. Luckily Ratel was looking out for his blind spots using her instincts. After the fight, Morkari would realize that it was the closest to Ratel and himself becoming one being he had ever gotten to since he became a Mage. For now though, he was having too much fun to notice.

Hopefully Merik wouldn't tire out too soon, or this would get boring pretty quick. Morkari's fighting style was probably pretty unique compared to other battle mages. He used quick, agile strikes with his Claws, while also sending out spells when his opponent went to counter attack, or if they attempted to back off. Though this didn't mean his strikes lacked strength either. Under the baggy set of clothes that he liked wearing, there was more than a little muscle. he couldn't beat Merik in his spirit fusion pound for pound certainly. But his strikes definitely had impact to them. The only reason he came up with that spell he used against Roxie, was because he couldn't always get up close to fight against other mages. "Plans never go as planned when it comes to fighting." He murmured this to himself as he fought with Merik.

Interactions: GreyGremory GreyGremory

1581468102041.png
With the play well under way and the entire audience entranced by the show it was relatively easy, in fact very easy, for Clair to make her way through the isles and sneak up right behind her Fiancee without being noticed. Moving slowly and quietly Clair raised her arms and in one swift movement embraced her lover from behind, slumping over the back of her seat to nussle her head in aside Levi's while at the same time resting comfortably upon her shoulder. It had been almost six months now since Clair had time to enjoy herself. With everything that had been going on she was constantly out on missions on behalf of Magnus and the Order.

In all honesty the woman felt horrible for being as busy as she was, she tried her best to make time for Levi whenever possible but it was never more than an hour or two at a time. It wasn't fair and she was well aware. Even though Levi always told her she didn't mind and that she unsderstood, Clair felt guilty about it. But fortunately with the opening of the park Clair's missions were put on a week long hiatus and now for the first time in forever she could make it up to Levi and be by her side...It was wonderful. And the best part Levi had no idea the hiatus was coming! So it was a total surprise.. Clair couldn't wait to see her reaction...

Turning slightly to see her fiancee's facial expression with glee Clair swiftly realized she'd made a fatal mistake... in one swift motion she found herself flung forward and pinned to the ground with a resonating thump! "L..LEVI!!!! It's me! I was trying to surprise you.. OWWWW STOP! Ouch! Leeeeeeviiiiiii!"
. D O V E . D O V E

Merik was surprised since he usually felt invincible in his hybrid form. What he was feeling now though was painful blow after painful blow. He kept fighting but he was starting to tire, not just physically but also mentally. Holding the fusion was taking a large portion of magical and mental energy that not many normal mages could sustain for as long as he was. Merik was thankful of his families magical ability. He kept blocking as many as he could but he was fighting someone who was almost as fast as he was. "Alright lets end this!" he said in his distorted voice. He threw a punch into Morkari's side and launched him toward the wall close to the portal. He charged over just as Morkari hit the wall "It was a mistake to try and be a hero, Just give up" he spoke this time in his regular voice. The fusion had ended and he stood over Morkari's body hiding the pain he was feeling "I wish i could say you put up a good fight but this is over" he gave his last statement and then turned back toward the throne. On his way back he waved his hand in the direction of the room where Yuna was being held and closed the door, sealing it shut before anyone could escape. "I've won Hero, Just accept it and die with honor" Merik continued walking toward the throne in front of him now exhausted, drained of any remaining magic he had left. He knew Morkari had some power left in the tank and waited for his friend to strike him and get that heroic ending to the show. He hated being the villain but he knew that any good show has a happy and well earned ending.

Astrylan Astrylan Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Uasal Uasal Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Morkari was having fun. More fun then even pranking his sister and classmates ever was. He noticed Merik was slowly being worn down, when suddenly he heard him yell out. "Alright let's end this!" Having been punched into the wall soon after he was about to get up and fight again when he managed to remember what was supposed to be going on here... Right, Heroic ending. Nearly fucked that up didn't I. He pretended to be beaten, even managing to cough up some 'blood', tho it was nothing more than him having collected some in his mouth from when he hit the wall and bit his cheek.

As Merik monologued, and gave him the obvious opportunity for the heroic ending, Morkari stood up, making sure to look as if he was mustering the last of his strength and yelled out. "I WILL NOT GIVE IN! NOT UNTIL THE END!" He released a 'powerful' blast of magic towards Merik as he did so, he knew Merik would see it for what it really was: Just a large amount of harmless magic directed out mixed together with a bit of fire magic. It was made purely to look powerful, though in reality it wasn't even strong enough to do more than scald someone a bit. Of course, he did hope Magnus also got the idea and teleported Merik out as he "died".
Otherwise, Merik would just have to make do with what he had.

Interactions: GreyGremory GreyGremory
Mentions: Quinlan63 Quinlan63

skotádi
mentions: GreyGremory GreyGremory Astrylan Astrylan
To say skotádi was disappointed with the outcome of the fight would have been a great understatement having been simply knocked out cold after all the build-up he had given them, the elf was truly expecting a good fight not something so... drab... what was the point of having any lines If you where to be sidelined to the point where he of all people was even a minor character, not even a minor nuisance, in any case, it was horrifyingly bad storytelling to introduce a character and do nothing with them. Skotádi watched on as the so-called final fight between morkari and merik, oh did it pain the storyteller within skotádi to watch, yes the fight was extravagant and showed off magic... but what it lacked was any true meaning behind it, the story was far too simple for it, yet with good meaning, a single thrust of a blade can evoke as much of a feeling as gaudy spec affects ladened fights...he was not going to continue to silently participate in what was a lifeless husk of a... no, it was not even worth calling it a story... a theatrical dumper Fire was a better description.

YUNA JEON

Meanwhile, Yuna Jeon has been rotting inside her tower prison. She has been doing nothing except sitting and staring at Hector's undead minions who were all standing on the same position they have been on for the past hour like old mushrooms. Needless to say, the number one superstar in the whole wide universe and other verses couldn't take it anymore.

"AH! Woe is me, Yuna Jeon AKA The number one superstar and princess in the whole wide universe!" She dramatically began, pressing her forearm against her forehead with her eyes shut tight. "Locked inside a tower with nobody to see my amazingness except a bunch of stinky zombies- how can fate be this cruel to me?" She then stood up and made her way towards a window- except there was none, so she simply pressed her back against the wall and slid down in the same dramatic manner. "Oh, woe is me! Trapped in complete isolation! Oh, woe is the world! Deprived of my beauty! How can fate conspire against me like this? It pains me tremendously so, but I must persist. For I know that a grandiose fate awaits me and fate has its reason... because I am the number one superstar in the whole wide universe-"

CRASH!

Yuna blinked. The zombies before her just bolted out of her prison and onto the next room where a boisterous fight has been apparently happening all this time. She immediately walked towards the same direction, stopping right before she crossed outside of her cell. She saw everyone in there- the necromancer guy in a butler costume, Mureek, Skadoodle, the long-haired stranger, and a bunch of others including the irksome and vertically-challenged Akatsuki.

"VICTOR, YOU LITTLE- EEEEK!"
She cried out to the necromancer who had her kidnapped by a bunch of undead and thrown into a portal, only to be cut off with a shriek when the door sealed itself back. "AHHHH! LET ME OUUUUUUT!"

LAVIGNA LOCKHEART

While the chaos unfolded, everyone's favorite whip-loving teacher was inside the security room, watching everything through the monitors and the crystal balls rowed in front of her. She would laugh every now and then at her former students silly play although she can't deny that she was proud of their growth. Seeing some of them in action once again invoked a satisfying feeling within her. In times like these, she felt very glad that she became a teacher.

She leaned further back onto her seat, "Man, they all grew up so fast!"

However, that small remark was shortly followed by arms slithering around her shoulders, triggering her combat instinct. The grin on her face immediately dropped to make way for a darker and dangerous one as she reached out to grab whoever was foolish enough to think that they could chokehold her. Within moments, she flipped them and she found herself pinning the unlucky fool on the ground, exerting tremendous strength to keep them ensnared.

Until she realized that the unlucky fool was her fiance.

Lavigna stared at Clair dumbfoundedly. Was she dreaming? Why would Clair be in the same room as she right now? She was supposed to be busy with one of her special missions until a few months from now. Nonetheless, Lavigna prided herself to be an amazing combat practitioner so she should be good enough to tell whether the Clair in front of her was an illusion or not. Besides, she could

"Clair, love!" She exclaimed happily before dipping in for a passionate kiss. She pulled away after a short while with a big grin on her face. "I missed you! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back