• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic [World]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
YUNA JEON

Once upon a time, there was a lost girl. She didn't know where or with whom she belonged. Someone once told her that children should be in a family- something that is composed of a father, mother, and children. Unfortunately, Yuna didn't have any of those. She has always been an orphan, and orphans belong to orphanage halls until someone takes pity and adopts them. But Yuna didn't get that either. So she took it upon herself to find her place.

The spotlight is her place.

Cheers erupted from the audience as Yuna hit the climax of her performance. She has been performing for a while now, yet she remained vigorous. Everyone was enjoying her performance- and so was she. She enjoyed it so much that she forgot all about the play.

Everything came to a halt when Yuna heard shrieks from aside. She whipped her head to its direction and immediately paled.

"W-Wha- ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBIES!?" she let out an extraordinarily high-pitched scream when she found herself face to face with a horde of undead. They all looked terrifyingly ugly! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The monsters swarmed towards her, causing her to turn to her heel to run away.

But nope! Dead (Or at least they should be) people surrounded her, trapping her like a quivering mouse. W-What's this!? Was her voice too beautiful that it woke the dead!? And now they want her as their queen!? "H-Hold up! I know that you guys want me to be your queen since I'm so awesome and all- but!" An undead took her by the arm, "Wait- listen! You can't just kidnap people because they're cute and talented! Like, that's just rude!" Then another one grabbed her other arm, "Woah, Woah, WOAH! Be careful with your bony fingers- who do you think you're touching!? I am Yuna Jeon, the number one superstar and princess in the whole wide universe!" A particularly large undead picked her up (although gently, for some reason) and hoisted her up into its shoulder like a sack of potato in a dress. Yuna thrashed around while they began to carry her somewhere, "GAAAH HELP ME! WHY IS EVERYONE JUST WATCHING!?"

Then that's when she saw him. Pink eyes squinted as Hector came into view, rushing after her looking like he wanted to save her. Yuna's mind flashbacked to when he and his Twilight-looking girlfriend pulled an appalling prank to her and Atsuko. A poor attempt at comedy, she noted! She narrowed her eyes and stretched an arm towards him, "VICTOR, YOU-"

But it was too late! They already passed through the portal.

"-YOU BAMBOOZLING GLOOMY MUSHROOM! THIS ISN'T IN THE SCRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPT!" she finished, although nobody else heard it except her and her undead kidnappers.

They gently put her down on the ground. Yuna looked around. She appeared to be in some sort of a tower. She then shifted her gaze to the unmoving horde across from her.

'M-Maybe I should've read the entire script.' she thought to herself while sweating bullets.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Elora Arahaeldes
When Merik's performance was finished Elora got the que that it was time to prepare for the main event. She quickly changed into the show clothes before heading to where she was supposed to meet up with the hero team. It didn't take long for screams to be heard, most of it being Yuna's. Man Yuna must be very good at acting or she completely forgot about the zombies. Elora was not there when Yuna originally got captured due to where she was in the park. A portal opened in front of her and she walked through. Out on the other side she was behind Morkari with the rest of the team hero crew. She too bowed along with the rest of them awaiting orders.
1573351162433.png

Once everyone was finally in place the show could continue on with no delays. Alright everyone now that everyone is in place we are going to treat this kind of like how your combat training sessions were in the academy. The tower you are going to be in has the same magical field the training does so you can use your magic freely without worrying about possibly killing each other. With that noted I want both sides to fight a full strength so as to put on a great show. First on the dark lord side I want you all to pick a floor to place the shadow creatures. You can hide them or just have them out just make sure that it isn't easy to get through. Next, Yuna should be at the top of the tower with hectors undead so no need to worry about her. As for the hero team just listen for your queue and i'll let you all go from there...... Which reminds me I made a last minute change so as to enhance the experience. I've added a forest outside the tower filled with more monsters (with the magical field of course) so this looks more real and doesn't just end in 5 minutes. If you want to instead send anyone or anything out to intercept the heroes party then do so. Oh and before anyone thinks about teleporting I'm preventing all teleportation magic from being used during this time.

"Finally once the Hero and his party was assembled they ventured on in toward the last known location of the Dark Lord. On their way they had to travel through the Forest of Dread which was known for its dangerous monsters." Magnus opened a portal for the Heroes party so as to continue the show along. The magical windows displaying the show to the whole park changed showing the Dread Forest outside the tower.

Yuna you just sit back and relax for now unless the Dark Lords group come to get you for whatever reason. The Heroes party is on the way just please when they come get you don't try to take all of the spotlight from your rescuers.

a0521102083b6534c61079558ceeec6f.jpg

Astrylan Astrylan Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 GreyGremory GreyGremory animegirl20 animegirl20 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 . D O V E . D O V E

Merik was getting really into the show now that he could go all out. He had been holding back quite a lot of his power when ever he traveled so that he didn't hurt anyone but now he could cut loose "Roxie go and intercept Morkari and the rest. Skodati send some shadow beasts down with her and then fill the first floor and second floor of the tower with shadow beasts. After that Roxie and you will regroup in the next layers of the tower. I'll be waiting in the level just before where Yuna is being held and i'll make my last stand against Morkari" he didnt know if they would actually listen to him but he figured he may as well start playing the part. He made his way to the very top of the tower and put on the best display of power he could without totally exhausting himself. With all of his mental focus and almost every ounce of his magic he sent a beam of energy at the earth, striking the area just between the tower and the forest with immense force. The ground was scorched in a line still smoking "ALRIGHT HERO! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE BACK YOUR PRINCESS AND STOP ME I BEG YOU TO GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT! OTHERWISE THIS WONT BE THE LEAST BIT FUN FOR ME!" he yelled out to the hero team before making his way inside and collapsing on the floor. It took him a moment to get back up but he eventually did and made it back to his chamber to await Morkari. "Alright, let the show begin" he said to himself as he sat in a throne meditating. He had to get as much energy back as he could before Morkari made it to him.

Astrylan Astrylan Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Quinlan63 Quinlan63 animegirl20 animegirl20 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 . D O V E . D O V E

Last edited:
Morkari

After gathering in front of the forest, and seeing Merik put a huge effort into showing off, Morkari himself had the kind of face that said "What even is this?" Luckily he hadn't removed his hood yet, so the audience couldn't see this. He removed his hood, showing his dark red hair, and a face most people would think to be a bit feminine, though it was obvious he was a guy. The past year hadn't entirely gotten rid of the affects of his sisters soul being merged with his.
Thankfully though, this fact made him pretty cute looking, a fact he was totally oblivious to. A few girls in the audience saw him and fawned a bit, a few groups of them wanted to try and talk to him after the play. Morkari, oblivious to all of this, began throwing spells at the "monsters" that came at the group of rescuers while they moved through the forest. "Hmmm, troublesome, I think these weaker minions are meant to tire us out. Try to conserve your strength everyone! I have a feeling once we get through the forest, there will be much stronger enemies to face!" He awkwardly attempts to act as the leader and Hero of the group. He's pretty sure the audience notices the weak attempt, but tries to ignore his thoughts about that and keeps going. After all, this was meant to showcase magic to the world, helping them essentially fight the Templars by showing the world that Mages weren't something evil before anyone had a chance to pin them as such.

skotádi
Interaction: GreyGremory GreyGremory
With the orders given skotádi gave some thought as to where his shadow monsters would be finding the idea of having them within the forest rather thematic thusly sending a mixed group of the two beasts to hid themselves within, the stockier creature burying themselves in the undergrowth while the lankier ones hide themselves amongst the trees due to being shadows the blended in absolutely with the dark patch’s aside from there more purple eyes that stood out in the abyss of darkness leaving an unsettling atmosphere around due to there presence. taking a moment to listen to meriks instructions he gave a nod and a smile "very well iv already got some of them waiting in the forest, but I shall get to it post hast" skotádi gave an overdramatic bow to merik before walking off with the rest of the shadow creatures spreading them out to there respective floor and waited... for his time to in the spot light this would be great.

"Nice outfit Roxie! you really pull it off"

"Huh?" Roxie turned to see it was Merik. "Oh thanks, I think it's pretty cool...." She looked mirror. She still wanted to change though. "Stupid Atsuko," Roxie mumbled to herself.

"Seriosuly though anyone know what we're actually supposed to do for the show? I mean i guess make it look like i ordered Yuna's kidnapping but what after that?"

"No idea I think we are just supposed to do whatever Magnus says and wing it."

"Well looks like we are almost ready to begin, Skodati i think its almost time to get your shadows into action. Roxie when you get the queue make some explosions, and then ill make my grand entrance"

"Sure I can do that no problem," Roxie said smirking. Probably shouldn't go crazy with it. Roxie thought to herself. Finally it was time for her to head out before she did though Merik seemed to have a plan of what they should do.

"Roxie go and intercept Morkari and the rest. Skodati send some shadow beasts down with her and then fill the first floor and second floor of the tower with shadow beasts. After that Roxie and you will regroup in the next layers of the tower. I'll be waiting in the level just before where Yuna is being held and i'll make my last stand against Morkari"

"Please I was planning on doing that anyway," Roxie said. "Hey what about the explo-" And Merik was gone. "Ok guess no explosions then." Roxie then headed off.
She'd be waiting smacked dab in the middle of the forest. But she decided to stay hidden until they got closer then she would surprise them
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atsuko had her game face on ready to put on a show but soon became slightly distracted with the audience. The moment Morikari pulled his hood down some of the girls in the audience went nuts. "Oh boy" Atsuko whispered to herself. From the looks of it Morikari had no idea. "You might want to conserve that energy until after the show," Atsuko whispered over to him. "You're going to need it." She then spoke louder. "I'm not afraid of these monsters!" She said with a grin as she fought off some of the monsters.

Following Morkari's lead Hector reached into his pocket pulling out his necrotic sword then reinforced his legs and arms with magic and the death energy that he normally carried in his body. Doing so he went in slashing the creatures trying to land killing blows as fast as he could. It wasn't the final face off against the Dark Lord or anything so he wasn't worried about stealing the spotlight. Besides from the reaction the crowd gave Morkari was the one more liable to have to deal with fangirls after this was over anyway which was all well and fine with him. In between attacks Hector realized that his undead were still with Yuna inside the tower. He didn't want to make himself look like a necromancer right now since it would create a huge plot hole for why he was on the Heroes side but he did think of something that could come in handy later.

"Just a few more and we should be able to move on," he says knowing full well that their could easily be more trying to get in their way when they reach the tower.

Elora Arahaeldes
A smirk formed on Elora's lips as the Forest of Dread came to be around them. When Magnus said they could fight at their full strength like in combat training, Elora pulled the pen like object in her bun. A surge of magic went into it and it enlarged turning into her staff. Elora thought it was humorous when Morkari gave orders. Not because he wasn't strong but because he wasn't very confidant and it showed. Still she played along.
Elora did as she was told and conserved her magic, mostly using her staff to fight off the enemies coming at them. Occasionally she summoned plant to shield her from an attack or to shoot out a vine from her staff if the enemy was just out of reach. "
Hopefully we get to move on soon. These monsters are too easy." Elora had to admit she enjoyed the reaction the crowd was giving Morkari. The poor boy was going to be mobbed later and she was going to be sure to get photos of it.

The group had come to a clearing in the forest it had gone quiet and the monsters had seemed to disperse. It was a little too quiet something was coming but what or would a better question be who? Roxie, who was sitting in a tree looked down at the group. Roxie made sure she hid herself with magic so she couldn't be seen but her voice echoed. "Well well look what we got here. A great hero and his band of misfits and the princess butler ha! How amusing~" Suddenly the group could see a dark figure jump from tree and land in front of them. Roxie slowly stood up she gave off a dark aura and presence her eyes almost seem to glow. The audience's eyes were glued to the scene happening before them. Roxie was levitating and she crossed her legs slowly as she stared down at the group. Though Roxie probably didn't realize it she was looking kind seductive at the moment....in a terrifying kind of way which seeming the men audience kind of like. "A spirited jig it dances bright, Banishing all but darkest night. Give it food and it will live; Give it water and it will die. What is it?" Atsuko who was low key quite scared of Roxie right now spoke up. "Uh fire?" Roxie gave a wicked grin. "Bingo!" She then snapped her fingers and suddenly flames surrounded the group. Atsuko pulled out her sword ready and then watched as the flames started to take forms as wolves. Roxie smiled disappeared and gave them a blank stare. "Burn them to a crisp." The fire wolves lunged at the heroes.

Morkari

Morkari was amused at Roxies get-up, and glanced at Hector to see his reaction before ignoring the wolves mostly and firing spells at Roxie instead, trying to disrupt her concentration any amount he could. He didn't totally ignore them however, he finally got a little serious and had the gloved he wore form his tiger claws, slashing any flame-wolves that came near, while continuing to throw Dragon shaped fireballs and Wind slashes at her. "Hmm this is a great time to practice that isn't it? With the barrier up, as long as I don't go too overboard she should be fine..." Morkari stops and summons a barrier of water to keep the wolves at bay for now, and closes his eyes, beginning to focus. "Everyone, keep the wolves away from me for a few second while I focus!" He begins gathering mana into his hands, and begins the process of essentially turning it into a bullet, making the force of the spell condense into one single point. This would cause the spell to no affect anything at all except the target, and whatever else it pierced before stopping... Once done, the spell in his hand takes a on bright, more vibrant Green than the earlier ones. "You might want to dodge this if you want to get away alive, evil minion. I haven't been practicing this new move for long." He gives Roxie a look that let's her know that the warning was not just him acting, and fires off the spell along with the bang of the sound barrier breaking. The spell took less than a second to get to Roxie, he could only hope she took his warning seriously as the Vibrant Green Dragon, full of Wind Magic, careened toward her faster than sound.

Interactions: animegirl20 animegirl20
Hero's party: Quinlan63 Quinlan63 animegirl20 animegirl20 Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

Roxie watched below as they fought off her wolves. Roxie had to admit she might have been enjoying this a little too much. The crowd seem to be enjoying the show and.......did someone just whistle at her?

"You might want to dodge this if you want to get away alive, evil minion. I haven't been practicing this new move for long."

Roxie raised an eyebrow. Wait, was that a warning? He hadn't been practicing it long? "You wouldn't dare..." He would. Roxie quickly did dodge it but just barely. She had fallen to the ground. Her eyes widen in shock then quickly her she quickly swung her head around in Morkari's direction glared at him then smirked. Even with the warning that almost hit her. "Oh, we going to play that game huh? Oh, you are so on." She said as she stood up and cracked her knuckles. "Let's see maybe I should try out a spell I haven't been practicing long-on." Atsuko gulped and whispered to the others. "Guys I think she's actually pissed."
Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Astrylan Astrylan

Things were going well as they pressed through the enemies with little effort being put in, if any at all. That was until Roxie showed up in the most provocative outfit Hector had ever seen her wear. She was giving one of the basic villain speeches you would hear in a movie or TV show. He wasn't sure he would ever get a chance like this again so while she was doing he best impression of seductive vampire out to get her prey Hector reached I his pocket pulling out his phone. Turning on the camera he made sure to not have the flash on and took a few quick pictures. No one reacted so he could only assume that he got away with it quick enough. Which was good because they were surrounded by fire wolves which kind of made him wonder if she was trying to mess with him again like she did when they sed to train together in the academy. No problem cause it seemed like Morkari was trying to get a "killshot" in to end the fight. Unfortunately he missed and Hector knew her well enough that if he didn't step in quick to stop her the show might end with the heroes losing before they even made it to the tower.

"Worry not for I've got this handled," he said trying to assure everyone that they were gonna walk away from this perfectly fine. Reaching out his hand and speaking the command word for sleep before Roxie had a chance he forced her into a deep slumber taking her out of the fight. Good thing as well because with her asleep the wolves disappeared also clearing the way. "That was a close one, good thing she wasn't expecting that or it never would of worked. We should be able to move on without anymore delays," he said before he stopped in front of Morkari. "Nice spell man but you might wanna be careful using stuff like that on Roxie since she never fully lost her temper."

A second later Roxies body was teleported out of the forest back to the park inside the throne room with Magnus. The sleep spell just cast on her was lifted awakening her.

"Well that was quite anticlimactic but being put to sleep does count as a win for your opponent," said Magnus as he turned to greet Roxie. "You might want to remember next time that there are worse things than getting hit by attack spells."

animegirl20 animegirl20 Astrylan Astrylan Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

skotádi
interaction: Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Astrylan Astrylan Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 mention: animegirl20 animegirl20
skotádi had to say he was impressed with the performance, Roxie had done admirably, a proper villainous job in the elves mind, unfortunately, seemed that her act was up as some spell struck her down, it seemed to was skotádi's turn, dispelling the rest of the shadow creatures allowing the heroes to get to the tower with some ease, after all, it would make everything more interesting no?

Once the heroes did enter the tower, skotádi stood at one end of the tower floor, wearing the same outfit he normally wore, mostly because it already fitted in with the general aesthetic. a smirk slowly writing itself across the elves face "so heroes, you wish to face the dark lord himself? well" he paused for a moment a wall of shadows surrounded the heroes "first you will have to go through me" skotádi paused awkwardly for a moment. he hadn't exactly thought this through all the way, sure he knew a couple of combat spells but he wasn't sure what to do next and he knew everyone was currently watching him, and skotádi was never the best at coming up with things on the spot. so he just did the best thing he could think of summoning different larger shadow creature in there with them. "and also my little pet here," he finished up confidently

6E32C0EB-0A8A-4BF6-A878-634ECB942A2E.png

(hope this is ok)

Morkari

Once Roxie was taken down, she was teleported out by Magnus, and the party continued on. Morkari noticed that most of the monsters were down now, and the ones he guessed were Skotadl's had disappeared. "Alright everyone, looks like we can take a small breather while we head inside the. Be careful of any hidden traps as we go." He started towards the tower, and looked up for a few seconds, eyeing it's height, before going inside. Once inside, he was pretty sure the actual height was hidden with an illusion of a much larger, taller, tower. He was wondering how Magnus was going to hide this fact when they headed up to the next level, only to notice the way up was a basic teleportation array. "Smart. Magnus sure had this planned out, I just wish he hadn't made me the Hero..." He sighs inwardly to himself, and listens to Skotadl's speech before readying himself to fight off the big guy. "I'll hold off this guy. The rest of you try and figure out how we can get to the Summoner. This won't end until we take him down." He brings his Tiger Claws back out, and rushes at what is essentially the "mini-boss's mini-boss" while making sure to conserve his Magical reserves. He wanted a full on blow out battle with Merik to finish off the performance.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 animegirl20 animegirl20 Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Elora
Elora was not particularly happy when Roxie summon wolves made of fire. Fire was her magic's weakness. After all plants and fire don't exactly mix. Elora shot a vine out at one of the wolves and it caught fire when it went to wrap around it. She dispelled her magic and the vine disappeared. Just as I thought. Elora retreated back towards Mokari's barrier to protect him while he charged up his spell. She had to use her staff to do so because it wasn't going to get burned by the fire.

Elora couldn't believe the Morkari had missed. You could visibly see the irritation on her face but before she could yell at him about missing Hector had cast a spell putting Roxie to sleep. Roxie was then immediately teleported out. Elora left out a breath in relief for she knew that Roxie was going to go off on Mokari. They safely made it to tower without a lot of resistance, which kind of surprised Elora.

Skotadi came out of the shadows after they entered the tower. She had to admit it was a pretty perfect spot for him to be. She didn't like the shadow walls that came up around them though. The good thing was that Elora knew the elf was not combat oriented. Elora knew better than to underestimate him thought. After all they all went to the same academy. When Morkari offered to deal with the shadow creature Elora didn't argue. She preferred to fight against the one who made it. Elora brought her staff up on an offensive position and charged at Skotadi. She channeled her magic through her staff and shot it out at teh ground beneath Skodati. The ground cracked as large, thick vines came out to try and grab him.​

skotádi
interaction: Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Astrylan Astrylan Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

skotádi was a little bit surprised by the sudden appearance of vines trying to grapple him, luckily the elf was the nimble sort managing to avoid the grasping plants, with that skotádi decided that perhaps he'd given them tooo much room thusly the shadow walls blocking the heroes form him began closing in around them the walls however where not up to the roof he hoped one of them would notice they could probably jump over it.

on the other hand, the monster morkari had rushed. flicking its tail around striking him with full force probably throwing him back a bit as the walls closed around them. it seemed that all these, shadow constructs where solid this was going to be probably more difficult than expected as the monster approached morkari silently "trust me heros I'm not going to be defeated as easily as the last one" skotádi said trying to sound evil and succeeding rather confidingly

Morkari

After stepping back a few steps from the tail-strike, a small glint passes through Morkari's eyes, and he smiles a tad, though not large enough that anyone could notice without a closeup of him. "Guess I can get a bit more serious then." He says this under his breath, and immediately rushes at the large shadow, dodging it's second attempt to knock him back with it's tail, rolling under a side swipe from it's hand, and jumping out of the roll, right towards the things neck, slashing at it, before using his momentum, and the shadow monsters still upright corpse, to jump up and over the wall Skotádl was behind. Surprising the summoner just long enough with this sudden rush, he retracts his claws, and sends a punch right into Skotádl's gut, knocking the wind out of him, before following up with a 'one-two' to his jaw, knocking the poor guy out cold, and causing the shadows to vanish.
"Alright! Let's get moving everyone, another delay like that could prove fatal for the princess."
He jogs towards the teleportation that was behind Skotádl, and begin inputing magic into it while everyone stands near him. After Hector, Elora and Atsuko are ready, he activates the array, sending them to the top of the tower, where Merrick was waiting...

Interactions: Quinlan63 Quinlan63 animegirl20 animegirl20 Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mentions: GreyGremory GreyGremory

Merik had only just finished recovering most of his energy before he noticed the circle at the other end of the room start to glow. He got up from his throne and moved to the center of the room. He focused his energy on his fists and caused them to glow intensely "Well its now or never" he whispered to himself trying to think about what his grandfather had said about his faulty usage of the family abilities. He tried to think about why the magic wasn't working properly. He tried to focus on what he could do to improve it. Instead of focusing the magic into his muscles he decided to run the magic through his nerves from his brain all the way to the rest of his body. He felt a burst of energy and strength "Alright this should be fine" he said holding the magic steady as his friends appeared in the circle across from him. He gave them a bow and then stood strong "Well well well, if it isn't our great hero and his wonderful companions. Sorry but this is where your adventure ends" he said in as evil a tone as he could "The princess is indisposed right now but i won't just tell you to leave. HOW ABOUT I ENTERTAIN YOU FIRST!" he lunged at the hero's party striking Hector in the gut at near lightning speeds. He moved faster to try and knock Atsuko out as well with no luck. He moved back feeling the intensity coming off of Morkari. "Well Hero, I think its your move. Please don't try to disappoint me" he said arrogantly while standing with his hands in his pockets.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Astrylan Astrylan Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Hector had simply been grateful that his use of a sleep spell did not backfire on him but it was a good thing that Roxie wasn't focused on him at the time. With how things were going he was sure this would all be over soon with the Hero saving the princess and him and Skotádi begging Magnus to let them write a proper story for the next performance that is less cringe worthy. Well that was what he thought until they were stopped again by Skotádi and his shadow creatures who honestly possed maybe a little more of a threat to the group. With both Elora and Morkari (with a minor delay from a large shadow creature) going after the shadow summoner that left him and Atsuko to handle the creatures. Since they weren't physical creatures Hector was left with blast them with his eldritch fire. Each one took time slowly fading away but that wasn't an issue since they soon disappeared from Skotádi's defeat. Following Morkari towards the teleport pad he prepared himself for what he assumed might be the real challenge. Hector knew well enough that Merik was specialized in combat so had to make sure that no matter what he was not taken out in one hit. With a thin barrier around his body formed they appeared at the top of the tower with Merik leading in with his standard villain banter. Hector almost lost his focus trying to think if there was anything better he could of said when Merik charged right at him with a powerful swift uppercut to the gut. Had Hector not had the barrier protecting him he would of been down for the count since what he felt still hurt like hell. Now normally Hector was pretty calm and cool about stiff because it took a lot to actually bother him but something about Merik going after him first really rubbed him the wrong way.

"Screw the show," he said under his breath. Once Merik stepped back most likely to prepare for Morkari Hector stretched out his hand commanding his undead in the other room to break down the door where Yuna was. "You shouldn't have done that." Not giving him a chance to try and fight them off strategically the undead under his command (now clad in black armor to hide their appearance) stormed in with half of them grabbing at him and the other half swing weapons trying to deal some damage (well not fatal damage of course thanks to the barrier that protects them from killing each other). "You will pay for the crimes you have commited."

Astrylan Astrylan Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 animegirl20 animegirl20 GreyGremory GreyGremory ( . D O V E . D O V E The door is open so you can get out of the cell)

Roxie woke slightly confused but soon it all came back to her. "Damnit!....gets me every time."

"Well that was quite anticlimactic but being put to sleep does count as a win for your opponent, You might want to remember next time that there are worse things than getting hit by attack spells."

Roxie sat Indian style and glanced at Magnus then sighed. "Yeah yeah I know." She watched as the show continued. Morkari sent the group to the top of the tower and Merik made his first move and attacked the group starting with Hector. He tried to knock out Asuko but she managed to dodge him. Merik then waited for the heroes to make the next move which Hector seemed ready to do. Roxie raised an eyebrow. "Is he mad? Holly shit he is." Roxie laughed. It took a lot to irritate him, she should know. Roxie's attention soon went Atsuko when she noticed her running over to the now open cell. Atsuko ran in the cell and held out her hand, "Come on Yu-I mean Princess! Let's get you out of here."
Astrylan Astrylan Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 GreyGremory GreyGremory . D O V E . D O V E Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Elora
Elora was a bit disappointed that she wasn't the one to take Skotadi out but she couldn't do anything about it. Morkari beat her to it as much as she hated to say it. When as they traveled further into the tower, eventually reaching the top, Elora was happy for this to be over with. She enjoyed combat but this was too planned. She didn't like knowing who was going to win. When they entered the tower Merik was spotted for their final opponent. It still amused her seeing him as the 'bad' guy. Before Elora could even do anything, Merik lunged at Hector. Elora ignored the current undead that were coming out and pointed her staff at the boy and vines shot out of it attempting to basically grapple him. She could hear the metal of Yuna's bars being bent meaning soon this would all be over.

Merik was taken by surprise but he already had a special trick to avoid it. He used the same truck he used during his street performance with the falling knives. He focused enough of his energy to shift himself just out of the way of their attacks. He felt pain everywhere they had managed to hit him but he was at least still in the fight “Sorry did I touch a nerve? I guess the heroes party isn’t nearly as virtuous as I thought they’d be” he said smirking before lunging again this time at Elora. He focused his magic again and moved swiftly toward her and then used his magic and struck her in the stomach before kicking her staff out of her hand. He backed away with just as much speed turning his attention at the undead that had been sent at him. He ducked and weaved and struck as many as he could before getting overwhelmed again “Well this could have gone better” he said to himself before gathering a wave of magic energy and propelling the swarm of undead into the air to break free. “Sorry I’m not going to make it that easy for you” he gave his craziest smile as he looked down the hero party.
Astrylan Astrylan Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Morkari looked as if he was just standing there doing nothing, while in reality, he figured he'd use the fact Merik was now distracted to ready a spell. He began gathering his mana into his palm while waiting for an opportunity to fire it off. He noticed Atsuko heading over to save the "Princess" which nearly made him lose concentration at the thought of how that was going to go. Luckily he managed to NOT have his palm and half the room explode into dust.

After a bit of fighting, Merik suddenly blasted away most of the undead, giving Morkari the moment he was looking for. He sent a powerful blast of straight magic right at where Merik was while the undead did mostly blocked his view of the blast. This resulted in Merik seeing a large wave of Magic about 2 feet in from of him, heading straight towards him when he proceeded to look down and talk about how he wasn't going to make it easy. Morkari wondered what the look on his face would change into once he realized that even with his magical enhancements, he wasn't dodging that large blast of magic, at least not entirely.

GreyGremory GreyGremory

Everything hurt. It was as simple as that but now he had to deal with both Hector and Morkari and he wasn't going down without a fight. That last blast from Morkari added to the pain he was already feeling from the strain he had put himself through at the beginning of the match and from the hits Hector's skeletons got in. By rights any normal man should have been knocked out or killed by now but this only excited Merik. He didn't have time to dodge so his spirit animal took some of it for him before disappearing again "Sorry buddy, I'll make it up to you later. Alright lets do it!" he said to himself before getting up from Morkaris blast. He looked down at the group "You're really putting in your best effort aren't you, well too bad that this is where it all ends for you!" he said dramatically laughing "I'll allow you to bare witness to my greatest spell, Spirit Fusion: WereTiger!" he gave out his last statement before his spirit beast appeared again and rushed at him from behind. In a flash of blue and whit light Merik had completely changed. His outward appearance made him look like a man tiger hybrid. "Now who wants to face me? No ones eager? Fine i'll come to you" he said in a distorted voice before moving in a flash toward Hector and, using both hands, slamming him into the floor with a hammer fist. He quickly took to look at Elora and roared sending a force of air rushing at her to send her into the wall. After he had dealt with the others he focused on Morkari. With everything he had he turned and kicked Morkari toward the throne on the other side of the room. Before the boy could reach it he rushed the where he would have landed and grappled him by the head "Where is all the fight you had in you a moment ago? Sorry hero but you're finished!" He said again in a distorted voice as he stood there thinking victory was his. He would have tried to go for the actual win except he knew they still had a show to put on so he waited for Morkari and Atsuko to make their moves.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Astrylan Astrylan animegirl20 animegirl20 Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back