• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic [World]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
YUNA JEON

Yuna let out a small cry of surprise as she suddenly found herself back on her seat- which magically moved closer to the headmaster. But there was no time to whine because Magnus proceeded to discuss what he had in store for her.

A dramatic gasp left her mouth when he ended his speech. She, Yuna Jeon, playing the role of a magical princess with an angelic voice!? That's super-duper, extremely, mega, whaling-

"PERFECT!" she triumphantly yelled, vaulting from her seat to hug the headmaster out of sheer glee. She withdrew and clasped her hands together while a big grin sits on her face, "It's always been my dream! I was daydreaming about it a few minutes ago; and then suddenly you offer, like, WHOAH! Maybe I am psychic!? Like, I can see the future!? Maybe I should go and see Mr. Chipapa!? MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Just wait 'til Nachuoko hears about this! The great and awesome: Yuna Jeon- AKA the number one superstar in the universe- playing a princess AND being psychic! MWAHAHAHAHA!" the pink-haired has her arms outstretched into the ceiling before Mr. Pinkie lazily sat on top of her head. She have completely forgotten the other things which the headmaster has said aside from the 'princess' part.

After her outburst, Yuna finally remembered that she was still in the audience of the older mages. She sweated a bit, dropped her victory pose, and let out a short awkward laugh. Mr. Pinkie, on the other hand, happily clapped his small fins together. He knew how much Yuna wanted the spotlight so much, so he was very happy for his eccentric master.

Yuna turned to Magnus, playing with the ends of her pink locks as if suddenly bashful, "W-Well, I guess I have no choice but to take the offer. Fine. I, the great Yuna Jeon, will play the princess role." she rolled her shoulders into a shrug, feigning nonchalance albeit she was screaming with excitement on the inside.

LAVIGNA LOCKHEART

Lavigna, on the other hand, blankly stared at the pink mage. It was beyond her how someone could be so flipping weird even in the magical realm's standards. However, she decided to brush it off, swerving her attention to Alice instead.

"So, how's the married life, Alice?" she began with a mischievous grin, elbowing the other woman gently, "Is good ol' Maggy a good husband? C'mon, gimme some tips." she added, showing the luxurious engagement ring around her ring finger to emphasize her point.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Quinlan63 Quinlan63

1569950100139.png
Yumiko watched Yuna carefully as she reacted to the fact she would be playing the princess role at the amusement park. It was rather funny to watch the small woman jump around and strike different poses as she celebrated her achievement without much thought at all. After a few moments of parading around like a fool the young mage came to realize the company she was in and corrected herself as though nothing had ever happened. Following which she attempted to make it seem as though her accepted of the role was begrudging or something of that sort.

Yumiko was going to try and get a more interesting response from the young mage simply to humor herself but alas someone had called for her attention and upon turning to see who it was, Yumiko's playful smile turned into a smug smirk that she had no intention of hiding. "Alice Evermore, first born child to the Bradly and Samantha Evermore. A straight A-Grade student with more than an intense perfectionist habit. I believe or more so imagine you've worked quite hard to get where you are today. Assistant and spouce to the great Magnus Youngblood. Not even your parents wealth nor their achievements come anywhere near your own now that you've wrangled Magnus and taken on his name." Moving to hide her own mouth Yumiko continued more hushed "It's hard to belive that not even your dear little sister could hope to stand a chance against your name now... even with all the preferential treatment she got at home... her being the favorite and all." Moving to stand back to back with Alice as Yumiko moved to take her leave the woman let out a soft chuckle "I'm so very sorry I didn't make it to your wedding. Please do take care of my daughter Minerva. She can be a real nightmare to deal with and can be very dense at times, but of course I'm sure you've figured that out for yourself already... Enjoy your married life... Mrs Youngblood." Moving towards the door Yumiko raised her hand behind her back to offer a half hearted wave and called out before vanishing into a flash of disgustingly intense magic energy "And for your information... Magnus is an expert with his hands...."
animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Magnus was expecting Yuna to be over excitable and even for her ego to take over but even he didn't see the hug from her coming. He was so surprised that he was only able to give her a quick hug back before she let go starting to babble something about her being psychic. This was one of those things about her that was oddly weird that even when she is talking about some kind of nonsense she still had this kind of charm to her. Although this didn't stop one from wishing that she would quiet down once in a while and stop posing like she was a character in a TV show. Good for Magnus and everyone in the room she finally remembered that she wasn't alone and made herself more presentable. And of course in typical Yuna fashion she acted like what he asked her was no big deal to her. It was funny he didn't even need to read her aura to know that she was even more excited than even her little display showed. He just smiled thinking that she had actually gone far from the day she first stepped in his office.

"Good well here is the script," he said materializing a large stack of papers. "This role is vital to many of the parks entertainment so I need you to go over all of this by the morning. Oh and just so you don't think that I'm punishing you or anything I added a speed reading spell at the beginning for you to use. And since I know you don't have anywhere to stay and I know Minerva could use the company you can stay with us for the night....." He was stopped in his tracks when he realized a grave error was made on hs part. Turning around slightly he could see Yumiko talking to Alice whom he had done much to keep apart since his marriage. He couldn't hear what she was saying but anything coming from that woman would not be good for his health (even if he is immortal). She had left out in a flash of energy but Magnus was no fool to not think that he might have some explaining to do.

"It seems I have some important business to attend to Yuna so you can go off and prepare yourself for tomorrow. Minerva knows the way to my manor if you aren't aware of where it is." With that he left Yuna stepping carefully over to Alice hoping for the best.

"So what was that all about?" he asked her.

. D O V E . D O V E animegirl20 animegirl20 Uasal Uasal

After introducing herself Lavigna asked Alice for advice. Alice's face went red. It sounded like an innocent question but Lavigna's grin was not. "Are you-" Before she could finish Yumiko spoke up.

"Alice Evermore, first born child to the Bradly and Samantha Evermore. A straight A-Grade student with more than an intense perfectionist habit. I believe or more so imagine you've worked quite hard to get where you are today. Assistant and spouce to the great Magnus Youngblood. Not even your parents wealth nor their achievements come anywhere near your own now that you've wrangled Magnus and taken on his name."

Alice blinked, "Oh well um...." She wasn't quite sure how to respond and what was with that smug grin she had on her face. The woman then went to speak again but this time with a more hushed tone.

"It's hard to believe that not even your dear little sister could hope to stand a chance against your name now... even with all the preferential treatment she got at home... her being the favorite and all."

Alice gave a stunned look. She then smiled slightly. "I'm sorry?" Who in the hell did this woman think she was? Alice had a small calm smile though her eyes did not match her smile.

"I'm so very sorry I didn't make it to your wedding. Please do take care of my daughter Minerva. She can be a real nightmare to deal with and can be very dense at times, but of course I'm sure you've figured that out for yourself already... Enjoy your married life... Mrs Youngblood."

Alice eyes widen, "Wait-"

"And for your information... Magnus is an expert with his hands...."

And with that, the woman left and Alice stood there not saying anything. She seemed calm. But anyone who knew Alice would know that she was fuming.

"So what was that all about?"

Alice looked over next to her to see Magnus. She stared at him quietly for a good min and then smiled, "Well I had the pleasure of meeting Minerva's mother. She sure seems to know a lot about me. Had a lovely conversation about how my parents favor my little sister over me. Which I have to wonder how she knows that seeing as your the only person I talked about that with. Oh, and she was very nice to inform me and Lavi that you are an expert with your hands. Tell me Magnus is she an expert with her hands?" Her smiled dropped. "I'm assuming you would know all about that." Then in a blink of an eye, she teleported into their bedroom at the manor.
Quinlan63 Quinlan63
Uasal Uasal
. D O V E . D O V E

Magnus was struck with a wave of emotions not fully sure what he wanted to do first, speak to his wife that he loved so much. Or go strangle his ex who he could only assume caused this problem out of jealousy. Honestly he wish he could just turn back time and stop it from happening but he outlawed the use of time magic on that kind of scale ages ago. Well thinking it over forever wouldn't solve any problems and the longer he took the worse it was going to get. Seeing only one answer he made a copy of himself and sent it to Yumiko and went off after Alice himself.

Clone Magnus
Magnus was able to find Yumiko in her home and even though it was just a copy of him his full anger was on display (which is very rare). With a wave of his hand the entire place became sealed so that she couldn't escape. The copy didn't ask questions or give her a chance to to explain herself about anything. For the first time in over 3000 years Magnus' hand raised to summon forth dark spirits of fear and regret and forced them upon her. He may had been angry but Yumiko was very important to him and his people, besides deep down he couldn't hurt her if he tried but he would never admit that to anyone (not even to himself). Once 5 minutes had passed the spirits left leaving Yumiko back to the lower realm that they came from. Stepping closer he stared at her not breaking eye contact for not even a second speaking only one thing.

"I'll be expecting you to play nice from now on or you are going to have bigger problems than wonder if I'm going to come punish you again. We are in the middle of a crisis and I'd like to not deal with my ex, whom I thought I could trust, is making my wife question if I'm loyal to her," he said only to disappear without a trace. Once the clone was gone her home had the seal removed like it had not even been there to begin with.

Real Magnus
Magnus arrived just in time to find Alice before she had the time to do anything rash. He didn't have a plan or anything but he had a bad feeling that his secret between him, Minerva, and Yumiko might get out if he doesn't think of something quick.

"Alice I promise you that I have know idea how she found out about you and your family. I would never tell anyone about that when I know it bothers you so much. And all of that other stuff was just from back when we used to date and used to give her massages, nothing more."

animegirl20 animegirl20 Uasal Uasal

Elora Arahaeldes
Elora was happy that Jasmine took up her offer. "I understand. I was happy when I got my house. It was nice to not have to worry about the others." Working in the Merlin's order allowed her to stay close to home. She felt bad that Jasmine had to teach. At some point Elora would like too but she feels still feels like she just graduated and really didn't want to be back on campus more than she had too. When Jasmine whistled for her pet Elora couldn't help but smile softly. She very much loved seeing others take such good care of their animals. She had to stifle a laugh when the girl's cheetah went to try and pounce the hawk but fell when Jasmine told him no.
Elora didn't usually have her spirit animal out unless she was on missions or in combat (training or otherwise). The wolf was always a good companion to have fight along side to her. When they seemed ready Elora led them off Academy grounds to her house, the arctic fox trailing after her.

It didn't take long for them to get to her house for at most it was a ten minute walk from the Academy. It was convenient for her since she did wonder there a lot when on duty. Her house was a single story wooden cabin with a giant beautiful cherry blossom tree in the yard. The tree was kept in bloom all year long with her magic. "It's a three bedroom house so you each can get your own room. The backyard also has a garden if you want to walk through it. My magic keeps it in bloom all year long." With that Elora walked into the house. She was ready to go to bed. Today was a long one and she was sure the days to come will get longer.

Astrylan Astrylan

Dual Post with animegirl20 animegirl20

Alice was standing in their bedroom with her arms crossed. She was starting to feel bad about going off on him. As she was standing there thinking she suddenly heard Magnus’s voice. She turned to look at him. She stared at him for a moment before speaking. “You know that’s a little hard to believe when you both had a daughter together. You don’t have to lie to me. I mean how else did you have Minerva?! By Magic?! “

"You would be surprised," he replied. He stopped himself for a minute but realized that not telling the truth would be wrong. "Yes, Minerva was born of magic between me and Yumiko." He felt as if a ton of weight had been removed from his shoulders. "It was a project that I had asked her help with because I kept failing. The only way I was able to succeed was using both our DNA when making Minerva. So yes it is totally possible for us to both have a daughter together without doing it the traditional way."

“Wait really?....That's possible?” Then again should she really be surprised? Alice smiled at then grabbed his hands. “Why didn’t you just tell me before? You didn’t have to hide that from me. For now on no secrets ok?”

"I guess it was just because I was worried what people might think if they knew I was messing with creating life," he replied. "But I guess you're right that we shouldn't have any secrets between us. Speaking of which which I guess that you might wanna know that I was considering to adopt Yuna into our family."

“Yuna? Oh....That’s nice.” Did he really need to adopt a grown woman? Great another grown daughter not far from her age...just great. Alice suddenly started laughing. “This is going to be such a strange family.”

"Well it won't be complete until we have child together," he replied. "Don't you think so."

Alice’s face went red. “Well of course.”

With that finally dealt with Magnus was able to enjoy the rest of his evening with his beloved wife. Everything had already been prepared for tomorrow so he didn't anything/

The Next Day

Around the world one was expecting anything remarkable to be happening. It was just a normal day on earth where everyone would live out their everyday lives. That all changed though when every monitor and screen on the planet was magically sent the same add.

"Hello there have you ever wondered if magic was real? Well wonder no longer as today is the day that you may learn the truth, magic is real. If you want experience it then come on down to Mystic Castle Town." The add shifted from a black image to a vibrant display of the park showing off how breathtakingly beautiful it is. "This park has many facilities that will excite you with magical wonders from magical performances to meeting magical beings like elves (all real of course). And worry not for this park is able to teleport between locations so even if you live far away you still have the chance to come and see these things for yourself. And most of all admission is free of charge to all who wish to enjoy their time here."

"The park is currently located in southern California."

Everyone was moved into place after the add was finished playing by order of Magnus. Only a few hadn't been given their costumes and scripts yet but there was time for them to go over things. He had called in the group who was with him in the meeting room the day before. He had handed out all the scripts for the their parts and showed them their costumes.

"The big show will happen later this evening so stick to your normal roles for now. Oh and whoever wants to go on the night mission tell me before the day is done so I know who to have equipment ready for." With that he went off to go change into his own costume and head to the castles throne room.

Hector had arrived to the cast with Roxie in tow for their assignments. Needless to say though he was not expecting to play the part of a butler. Even more so he was going to be a butler serving the princess so he was going to be on the side of the Hero during the big show the park was going to put on. He was only wondering why someone like him would get that role when he was mainly a necromancer.

"What did you get?" he asked Roxie. "Seems that I'm gonna be a butler serving the princess and a member of the Heroes party."

Uasal Uasal Astrylan Astrylan Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 . D O V E . D O V E GreyGremory GreyGremory RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Morkari & Jasmine
(Mostly Morkari though)

Mokari woke up, confused for a second before remembering where he was. "Yea, not in Africa anymore..." He crawls out of bed and gets dressed. Heading downstairs, he see his sister eating breakfast. He sits down, eats, and heads out to do some jogging before heading back. He was met with his sister holding a message from Magnus when he got back. "Here, must be about the park, I didn't get one though." Morkari shrugs and opens the letter, only too see instructions for his sister first. He laughs, and hands it back. "Well, here's why." Jasmine reads over it and sighs. "Really, you would think he wouldn't assume we sleep under the same roof just because we are siblings..." She shakes her head. "Well, he more so probably assumes we'd meet up early in the day like we did at school." "That was at breakfast, in the cafeteria, the only cafeteria." "Yea, but I also always stopped by your room before we went every morning too. He probably based the message off that routine from before." Jasmine just sighs. "It's scary sometimes how much he knows about some things. Anyway, guess we should get going, can't be late to the grand opening of the park, can we, 'Hero'?" She laughs and walks off with the letter he hadn't even read yet. "Wait, what? Hero? Hey, HEY! Let me read that! Come back here!!"

Awhile later, outside the park...

"What the heck? I mean, I knew we were opening the park, but we weren't told about the play?? At least not during the meeting yesterday. What's he planning on doing? Magically implanting the lines in our heads? Actually, I don't think I would be surprised if that WAS his plan..." He sighs and stows the letter away. "Whatever, I think I'd rather do the play than deal with random people like you'll have to do. I'd die if I had to just walk around the park helping keep things calm and in check. That involves way too much diplomacy for me when something does happen. Hopefully I can do something else after this play; maybe mock battles or something." Neither of them had their pets, or familiars out yet, they figured it was better to be cautious for now on that end. After complaining a bit more, they headed inside to help setup whatever hadn't been, and to get ready for the opening.

-Open to interaction.

Merik listened as everyone got their roles and then the moment came for him to learn of his. He figured that this would be just a street performer gig which he was good at but he never expected to actually get the role of Demon Lord. He looked at the sheet and then checked everyone else's sheets to make sure. He was in fact the the Demon Lord for the main event later in the evening "Seriously why is this happening...." he said to himself with a sigh and then he grabbed his duffel and made his way out to set up and find a good spot where he could do some entertaining. "This should be a good spot. I wonder who is actually gonna show up" he said as he set up his stool and other various props "Wish Tommy could have made it" he had just finished setting up when he said that before someone came up behind him and slapped him on the back. "Hey buddy, whats up how goes the theme park life?" said Tommy after slapping his friend. Merik looked back and smirked "Dude if you keep bumping into me like this i'd almost think you're stocking me" he said joking "Seriously what are you doing here? I thought you were in LA" he was confused as to how his friend had got there. He knew how he did but he didn't understand how Tommy had literally the same day. Tommy sighed and began scratching the back of his head "Yeah sorry man i forgot to tell you i had work here. We actually just got in this morning. We saw the ad on tv and had to check it out" he said to his bewildered friend "Oh right you two have never met before. Merik I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Ariel" he gestured over to Iris who had been right behind him. Merik was surprised but it was a good surprise that his friend seemed to have moved on from Vicky "Its a pleasure to meet you Ariel. Sorry if this guy does anything unsavory, we never figured out how to get him to stop" he said wrestling his friends neck playfully. Eventually Merik let go and released his buddy "Dude! Not cool don't ruin my reputation with her already" he said laughing "So when do you start?" he asked looking at his friends familiar set up. "Oh yeah I'm just waiting for more people to show up before i begin but i should be able to start soon. If you guys want to catch the show just be back here in say....15 minutes?" he asked the couple. "Yeah man that should be perfect. It will give us just enough time to check out more of the park" he said smiling before grabbing Iris' hand to lead her away toward the rest of the attractions. Tommy walked away with Iris "Alright now lets map the area before heading back to watch. A little recon during the con sounds like fun" he said in a sinister tone. "Iris just play nice for now. We'll get to play a whole lot later tonight" he snickered before wrapping his arm around Iris, resting his hand on her hip, pulling her close.
Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

Elora Arahaeldes
When Elora woke up in the morning she completely forgot about the park idea, or well she chose to completely forget about it. It wasn't till she found a letter on her kitchen table did she remember. Elora hadn't heard the siblings so she assumed they already left. While drinking her morning coffee she opened the letter to read it to find what position she would be playing at the park. She immediately spit out her coffee when she read that she would be a maid. "You have got to be kidding me!" She cried out. Of all things a maid?! Had Magnus finally gone mad? The only good part about this is that she is in the hero's party for the show.

Elora didn't change into costume until she absolutely had to, which was when she got to the park. Her arms were crossed over her chest and there was what looked like a permanent scowl on her face as she went to go find everyone else. She would wait to be told on where to go and what the heck being a maid meant. She was not going to serve guest. That was way below her. Elora managed to find Merik and saw him with what seemed to be two non mage humans. She didn't realize that quest had already begun to arrive. Though it seemed that Merik knew them so maybe he let them in early? Ash Elora could see the girl looking at her but it wasn't a weird stare that she was expecting, it was like she wasn't even surprised to see an elf which kind of concerned her. "Are they your friends? I wasn't expecting people here yet." She said as she walked up to him.

GreyGremory GreyGremory

Last edited:
Iris Frey
When Iris had seen the commercial for the magic park she knew that was their next destination. What she didn't expect was to see Tommy's 'friend' again. I swear if we keep bumping in to him like this it'll get suspicious. Iris plastered a smile on her face and when Tommy started saying we she walked up to the boys. Iris had to refrain her self from rolling her eyes at being called Tommy's girlfriend. That man was the last person she would date, with that player like attitude he had when not on missions. The girlfriend/boyfriend trope was the easiest for them though. "Hello Merik. It is a pleasure to finally meet you! Tommy talks about a lot." Which wasn't exactly a lie. Iris chuckled at their playful banter. From the way Tommy spoke about Merik she wasn't expecting to actually be semi-nice. Not that it mattered much to her, nice mages will still have the same fate as the others.
Iris could feel her watch going off signifying all the magic it felt around them. She had noticed others starting arrive, one of them being and Elf in, was that a maid outfit? She raised her eyebrow at that. Why she needed to be in such an unsavory outfit was beyond her. Still excitement began to rise in her. It had been awhile since she fought any magical creatures. Tommy grabbed her hand and Iris waved as they walked away. "Can't wait for the show!"
"Iris just play nice for now. We'll get to play a whole lot later tonight" At that comment a genuine smile formed on her lips and there was an obvious upbeat to her steps. Iris leaned into Tommy's hold, playing the part of a loving girlfriend. . "Do you feel all the magic here? I literally have goosebumps from excitement. Imagine the promotion we could get from this." Even though there was clear excitement in her demeanor, which many would assume is for the park itself, Iris was taking in everything she saw, making sure to take in where everything was.

GreyGremory GreyGremory

skotádi
Interaction: open​
today skotádi was excited owning to his unique set of skill pertaining to the magic he had been allowed a small area in the park for his shows to be done in of course he didn't exactly think that anyone going to an amusement park would find any joy in his particular form of entertainment? walking through the park in his usually flamboyant attire, of course, a smile on the elves face and possible an even nicer shine in his golden eyes than normal and he headed towards the small stage that had been set up for him it was perfect of skotádi never really got to have a stage... well a literal stage, maybe things wouldn't be so bad after all? a good tale always took one's mind off any problem. finally reaching the stage skotádi stood there taking it all in closing his eyes inhaling, this... was perfect.

Merik:
Merik watched as his friend and the girl he'd brought walked away and Elora strolled over to him "Yeah the guy is my oldest friend. I might have told you about how back before the academy my friends had cast me out, well he's that guy. But the girl is definitely new" he said smiling widely "To be honest Im surprised they are even here but you know what? Im glad someone familiar is here to support me and the rest of the park" he was glad Tommy had shown up even if it was sort of out of nowhere. He looked down at his phone with a start "Oh dang I have to grab coffee quick before my show starts. Can you stick around and watch my stuff for like.....5 minutes? Awesome thanks!" he flew off toward California's downtown in a rush. He made it to a coffee stand and probably scared some people or blew the minds of others. He grabbed his coffee and flew off back toward the park. When he got back he handed Elora an extra cup "Here, This is for you. Thanks for helping me. If you want you can help with my show, Im pretty sure they will work fine without one maid" he said happily as he set to work going through his routine while drinking his beverage.

Tommy:
Tommy and Iris walked around playing the part that everyone had seen them playing as they strolled around the park. They saw a bunch of stuff that didn't seem out of the ordinary for a theme park but he also noticed quite a few magical creatures besides just mages there. He saw a strange guy with long red hair wearing a hood but couldn't decide if that was his normal attire or a costume for the park. They saw a bunch of rides that didn't look too strange but more than that they mapped as much of the area as they could before they had to inevitably head back to watch Meriks show. "Alright Princess, the only thing left to do is head back and watch my buddies show. After that how about we go on a date? Seriously there are sites to be seen and things to do in a city like this" he said pulling the girl close "When we get the alert we can come back and cut loose" he whispered in her ear before letting her go and instead grabbing her hand. He led her back to Meriks show area where people had already begun to gather "Oh we're late! Come on before you miss something really cool" he said laughing as he pulled her along to the crowd.

Elora Arahaeldes
Elora had heard about Merik's life before the academy and it made her realize how lucky she was to have grown up among her fellow elves. She never had to hid who she was or be outcast. "That's nice that you two are still friends. Loyalty like that is hard to find." When Merik asked her to watch his stuff for a few minutes Elora agreed. It wasn't like she had anything else to do. As she waited Elora would occasionally pull down her skirt since she felt like the outfit was very revealing. After all she was used to wearing pants all the time. When Merik came back with two cups of coffee he handed her the extra one. This was something Elora was not expecting. That's very nice of him. She took the cup and thanked him. "But aren't you playing the Demon Lord for the show? Also I don't think I'm a maid for the show. if I remember correctly I was placed on the Hero's team (which was fitting for her)....though this whole place feels like a show." She muttered the last part. She was a fighter!!! Her job wasn't meant to entertain people! There were a lot of mages in their year that would be great entertainers, Merik being one of them but not her. Still she went and helped set everything up and when it came time for it she changed outfits.

Interations: Merik/open

Iris Frey
As her and Tommy walked around Iris was surprised by how many magical creatures they passed by. They weren't kidding when they said they were revealing themselves. If Iris didn't know any better she would think all of this was just great acting at a normal theme park. She actually wanted to go on a few ride herself. Unfortunately they didn't have time to go on any of the rides for the main event was about to take place. "I thought this was already a date. After all aren't I supposed to be you 'girlfriend'?" When Tommy pulled her close again, Iris wanted to hit herself more than him. There was a reason why he was popular with women and sometime she would catch herself off guard by actually liking the attention he gave her, even if it was mostly for work.

She snapped out of it when he mentioned work. Goosebumps ran down her arm at the idea of fighting. Iris needed a challenge and it'd been a little bit since her daggers came out to play. When Tommy grabbed her hand Iris held it tightly to not loose him in the crowd that was starting to form. "
It's not like I haven't seen magic before Tommy!" Iris didn't understand why he seemed so happy right now. If he was faking it he was doing a real good job. Even with that being said, she couldn't help but have a smile on her face as they moved through the crowd. There was going to be a good show, one way or the other.

GreyGremory GreyGremory

Morkari
Standing and doing nothing wasn't something Morkari was prone to do, so he went around the park, helping out where needed while waiting for the big show to start. He was teased by Ratel the entire time about him having the Main Role of the Hero, to which he finally just responded with- "That means technically that means you got the same role ya know, literally being me and all." That shut her up instantly; at least about that subject. They still argued back and forth as Morkari walked around essentially doing odd jobs to help everything along smoothly. Though, he might have caused a few things to actually lose progress on accident.

A few times, he saw a few people that graduated just this year, that he knew and talked to during free hours, and during the weekends. He talked a bit with them to catch up, before moving on. Oddly enough, he couldn't shake the feeling something was off. Which worried him, because while he certainly would say he had any divining abilities, he had learned even before he was learned he was a mage, to trust in it. He didn't mention it however, seeing he didn't want to worry anyone over just a gut feeling. Who knows, it might just be he was about to entirely embarrass himself during the play later...

"I really hope it's not that..." Muttering to himself, he walks over to a nearby student carrying a bit too much to be safe, and helped the poor girl out. He chided her about how being safe is more important than finishing quickly as they walked. He left after dropping off the boxes, deciding to take a break. He headed over to one of the small gardens in the park for people to rest at and sat down. He quickly got bored though, and started playing around. Small dragons started flying around him, all in different colours based on what few elements he HAD learned. He certainly couldn't do what other mages who had actually trained, or been naturally good at elemental magic can, no lightning or giant fireballs from him. And not Terra-forming to pull up massive spikes or rocks to throw either. He had however, managed to learn just enough to have his spells have the same affects; his just didn't have nearly the same impact. Sure, he could throw a small bolt of fire which would definitely kill someone. He could break through most barriers and defenses too usually. Not in one go, but that's normal.

Beyond that, his spells always took the form of Dragons. Right now, he had a few circling him out of boredom while he took a break from helping out. He was quite close to having a rainbow around him. He lacked obvious colours, like Purple, pink; colours not really associated with any element. He also didn't have any Black ones, he didn't really attempt to learn much Dark magic apart from effectively countering or blocking it. Red, Brown, Blue, and a very Pale Blue; dragons circled him in these colours, the red sometimes turned a bit orange and yellow, fluctuating in a way that would make people immediately think of a flame. The Brown one seems to have many different browns at once, and if you looked at it's eyes, they sometimes flickered green. Easily recognized as a very Earthy element, though the green eyes showed there was more to it than that. The two blue ones were easily identified even though they had similar colours, one flowed like water would in a river, the other, darted about in quick, violent flashes, the same way lightning appears, and then seems to disappear just as fast as it came; leaving destruction behind depending on where it appeared. Anyone walking by, would stop and stare for a bit, before suddenly realizing they had been staring longer than they intended.

Morkari didn't notice any of that. Actually, he wasn't technically aware of the dragons he had flying around him. Yes, he knew they were there, he'd made them on purpose; he was actually practicing his control, trying to have as many as he could flying about his head as possible, before they began to lose their form. He had found out doing this helped his magic control in general, for all kinds, not just combat magic. After all, controlling magic on a larger scale was easy if you just wanted to blow everything away. But if you wanted to send all that force to one single point, or in one direction? That took a good bit of control with the amount of power he put behind his attacks. Hence, he was practicing so he could do just that with multiple attacks at once without the need to actually think about it. It was one issue he had with how they were now most likely going to be in "open" combat with the Templars. He didn't want to throw out spells and hit random people with them just because they were right next to the guy he was aiming for. Other mages, as far as he knew, didn't seem to have this problem. He had actually started practicing during his time in Africa. He realized while fighting a random rogue mage he happened upon that not being able to control where the force of his attack went, it very easily could damage anything near where his spell hit. Even if it hit the intended target, the force not aimed at that target would disperse in other directions, easily hitting nearby chairs, the wall, even people if they were close enough. Luckily, he had happened upon the guy in an alley, and no one had been around. But he could see that the area around the rogue mage, was pretty scorched. The walls, ground, any debris nearby-all black from his attacks. Around himself? Everything was essentially spotless, aside from when spells missed and careened into a wall farther back. He had gotten a lot better since than, practicing on small cans and such, then checking to see if there were scorch marks anywhere besides the can. He had slowly been able to increase the force enough that he was confident in at least being able to use enough force to break another mages defenses as long as he was able to hit them. He wasn't however, confident enough to use it in any actual combat. At least not practically. Sending out one spell every few seconds, was not conducive to winning fights. Though, an interesting by product of this training this way, he WAS able to essentially cause a spell, given enough time, to have a similar penetration power, and direction, as a bullet would. This takes time though, using it in battle would only be practical if he had 30 seconds of uninterrupted concentration.

He sat there, practicing, not paying attention to the time really. He had asked Ratel to do that for him, as her reaching out in his mind wasn't going to startle him.

open to interactions

Finally, she was officially done. The project was finally complete. She smiled to herself as she stared at her weapon. "Finally....guess I better call a meeting. Tonia pulled her cellphone out called the leader of their organization "Hello? Thomas? It's Tonia the project's done think you call everyone up for a meeting now? The sooner I can unveil it the sooner we can test it on actual mages."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roxie turned to Hector and smirked. "I'm the villain's champion. Hey, at least you'll good in a butler's uniform....."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atsuko walked up to Roxie and Hector. "I'm playing a royal knight on the Hero side. Though I have to ask why would we need a butler? What's the point aren't we just supposed to act out saving the princess?"
Quinlan63 Quinlan63

YUNA JEON

A palace loomed over the ridiculously extensive park. It was a beautiful sight, and the structure reeked of elegance and nobility. Verdant grasses, vibrant flowers, and tall trees dotted the area around it in a pleasing manner. It was clear to see that the castle was one of the highlights of the park.

It wasn't surprising when people flocked around the magical place. They busied themselves marveling at its beauty that the sound of loud trumpets took them by surprise. The crowd's attention flew to the closed gates of the castle. The suspended bridge over it began to lower, and the tourists held their breath when the gates slowly opened.

"Hohohohohohhohohoho!" a very distinct laugh resonated.

A figure, adorned with a beautiful pink gown and a golden tiara, appeared from the palace. A series of soldiers lined up to create a path for her, curtly bowing as she passed through it.

"Behold! Her grace- the crown princess!" a voice announced from what seemed to be the speakers set up somewhere nearby.

"IT IS I, PRINCESS YUNA," she paused, briefly taking a deep breath before giving her signature pose, "THE NUMBER ONE PRINCESS AND SUPERSTAR IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!" she proclaimed, followed by an egotistic laugh.

...That wasn't part of the script, was it?

A variety of reactions poured out from the audience. It was evident that most of them were taken aback, though. However, cheers flooded when the soldiers moved behind the Princess in what seemed to be a structured formation. Suddenly, a pink microphone appeared in the royalty's hand.

"Let's get this show started! 1..2.. 1 2 3 go!"

Beautiful music resonated throughout the area, and the soldiers behind began to break into a dance. Confidence flooded through Yuna's system (even more) when she saw the amazement in her audience. She began to sing and dance with the music, and it was quite apparent that she knows what she was doing. Her melodious voice filled the area and attracted creatures big or small.

Merik and Tommy:
The show had begun. He started off with his card and bowling pin trick** and then moved onto one of his all time favorite tricks. He pulled a massive top hat out of his jacket and slipped it on his head "Alright everyone, who likes the one where you pull a rabbit out of a hat?" he said pulling a rabbit out of his top hat "No? Okay how about this?" he pointed his top hat toward the sky and out of his hat shot a white tiger that landed on the ground and roared with pride. "Alright everyone, please give it up to Bakuya!" he praised the tiger and pulled out a pedestal for it to stand on. Tommy clapped out loud and cheered "He is getting better. The last time he did this trick the tiger was still semi see through" he said as he smiled "But now he has it down where his familiar is solid, almost like a real tiger" he chuckled a bit but continued to watch the show. Merik looked over at Elora "Alright my lovely assistant will now throw all these knives into the air above me. This is extremely dangerous, don't try this at home" he said before pointing her toward the enormous pile of throwing knives. As the knives went into the air he flicked his wrist and they all shot straight down toward him in a small area around him. The crowd looked horrified as what looked like Merik was torn to shreds by the seemingly endless stream of falling knives "Well thats disappointing, he offed himself.....or at least thats what id like to say" said Tommy as he watched the scene "Just watch Iris, the real show starts now" he pointed to an area in the crowd where someone seemed to be shouting. "Boo, what the hell is wrong with you? You have to be some sort of psycho to do that in front of all these wonderful people!" Merik shouted as he floated out of the croud completely unharmed. The crowd applauded the performance as Merik made his way back to the center area "Well everyone i thank you for coming to watch the show! We will be doing the parks main show later tonight so please don't miss it!" he yelled out to the audience before clapping his hand causing all his gear and equipment to flow straight into his duffel bag. he took a bow and with that the crowd dispersed. "Thanks for the help Elora, it was huge" he said smiling holding out his hand for her to shake it. Tommy turned to Iris "So what did you think? Think hes 'just another mage' now?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

** Bowling pin trick is the one he did earlier in the RP. Its a lot to type so you will have to read that one to get what it is. Should be one of the first posts.

Last edited:
Thomas Masterson
The morning had been a whole matter of Thomas going over tons of reports with only one taking most of his attention. Word had come to him that an amusement park of mages and magical creatures had gone public. This was concerning because this derailed his own plans of outing the mages existence to the world. It wasn't going to stop his overall plans but he preferred to have a chance to gain every advantage possible. This did also make him wonder if somehow they found out anything that might have prompted them from making such a move. It couldn't be his secret project since only a few people were aware of it to begin with and all of them were under constant surveillance. Deep in thought about what actions they were going to take he was interrupted by the ringing of his phone. Looking at the caller I.D. he could see that it was Tonia who he decided was important enough for his time.

"Hello? Thomas? It's Tonia the project's done think you call everyone up for a meeting now? The sooner I can unveil it the sooner we can test it on actual mages."

"Right... Yes fine I'll have all the commanders assemble their troops. This might be the boon wee need to get a leg up on the mages."

GreyGremory GreyGremory Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

Hector Morgan
"Well if you say so," he replied to Roxies comment about his appearance in the butler outfit. When Atsuko came over and mentioned that it didn't make sense that he was playing a butler for the main event. He wasn't still entirely sure himself either but he just assumed there was a reason. "Who knows but I'm pretty sure there is a reason, which reminds me I have to get to the castle," he said kissing Roxie on the cheek before heading off. "I'll see you two later but I have something I need to go do before the event." Magnus had told him that he needed to stay by the princess until the event started. He didn't know why but as he got closer to the castle he started to hear music coming that direction. Once he was close enough to see what was going on he was left wondering if he could swap jobs. Come to find out that out of all people Yuna was the princess (who happened to be singing) he and everyone else was going to have to save. Teleporting to the backstage he found himself somewhere to sit and wait for whatever reason he was there.

animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E

Elora Arahaeldes
When the show begin, Elora started off on the side, greeting people and giving directions to those who needed to be pointed in the right direction. At some point during the show she showed off a little of her magic by making these large beautiful plants form behind Merik. They looked like a backdrop in a way. When Merik summoned his familiar the plants changed to match those that a white tiger would be seen with in the wild. When the knives came out and Merik told her to throw all of them at him vines cam out from below her feet and gripped the hilt of the knives and threw them. After the knives looked like they shredded Merik to pieces Elora couldn't help but savor the look on the guests faces. When the show ended Elora did a curtsy and the plants disappeared. AS the people started to disperse Elora took Merik's hand and shook it. It felt oddly formal for this situation but it was whatever. "Of course Merik! It was a really good show."

Iris Frey
To say Iris was amazed is an understatement. She didn't realize their powers were so strong and varied so much. When the elf girl came out with her plant magic to help with the show it didn't surprise her. Elves tend to be more nature based from what she has seen but this elf seemed more advance in her magic. This bothered Iris in a way because there were just two mages and they seemed relatively young and they were this good at using their magic. Iris stayed close to Tommy even after the show ended. "I never thought he was just 'another mage' based on the way you talked about him. What concerns me is that they are young and this good with their magic. We are in a whole park filled with mages Tommy. We are going to need more than just us. To deal with this." It was then that Iris felt her phone go off. "It seems we are being summoned." What she got from the message was that they were ready to test the new project. Iris had no idea what it was just that she knew it was going to give them a leg up against the mages, which at this point they needed. Iris took Tommy's hand and started to lead him away.
GreyGremory GreyGremory

Magnus Youngblood
Sitting on the throne in the castle Magnus was monitoring everyone in the park to make sure everything was going smoothly without a hitch. So far nothing seemed out of place and the potential number of templars that had entered the park was lower than expected. Unknown to mostly everyone Magnus was using a special barrier around the park that marked everyone with a little magic. Anyone that was unaffected by it was someone who had anti-magic items on hand and had to be a templar or affiliated with thm in some way. He only could detect two people in the whole park who bypassed the barrier who also seemed to have been checking out Merik. They seemed to have been leaving for some reason (most likely for back-up) but figures he could hold off telling Merik about that later with everything going on.

Looking at the time Magnus focused on each of his former students contacting everyone (except Yuna). Alright everyone it's time to get into your costumes and prepare for the big show. Don't worry about where your going or what your doing though all you have to do is listen to me and go with it. Oh and if you see a portal please go through it since it is all part of the show. And Hector could you please in about 10 minutes summon a horde of undead and have them capture Yuna for me. Just have them go into the portal that I'll have opened nearby and make sure that she doesn't get a chance to fight back. Also I need Skotádi to have any type of shadow creatures you can make prepared and ready to go. Just as long as no one goes rogue and follows my narrations this should go perfectly.

After breaking the link Magnus conjured up large screens around the park displaying Yuna's performance for everyone to see.

animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E Astrylan Astrylan Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 GreyGremory GreyGremory

Following Magnus' instructions Hector for the last 10 minutes was busy summoning undead. Now he did his best though to pick ones that weren't so ugly looking since there were kids out there. Most of them were fantasms with a few zombies and skeletons mixed in but they would get the job done easy while Yuna was distracted with her performance. Funny thing was this reminded him of a prank he and Roxie did once on Yuna and Atsuko when they were still in the academy. The idea of him getting a chance to up the ante this time around without getting in trouble was a bit exciting. He only wished Roxie was there to to see what was about to happen next. With a wave of his hand he commanded up to 50 undead to rush the stage after Yuna. she must of been focused on all the cheering people in the audience and not noticed some people freaking out when the undead showed up. Following his subtle order to make sure not to hurt her in the process ten of them grabbed her with one hand and carried her into the portal that opened up on stage. To make things look good Hector run out onto the stage acting like he was trying to save her but failed right as the portal closed.

"No I've fail to safeguard the princess," he said "I must gather the kingdoms greatest champions in order to save her from danger." Man that was lame, I must remember to never put that in any of my books.

Once Yuna was taken away transported to the top of a tower that existed in its own time-space Magnus cast a spell magnifying his voice for everyone in the park to hear.

"Hello I'm the parks king Magnus Youngblood and I'll be the narrator for the parks spectacular live-action performance. Please be aware that those involved are trained individuals and whatever they do should not be imitated by anyone lacking the proper training. And with that said and done we may begin. With the princess captured by the forces of the Dark Lord and her fateful butler unable to save her the kingdoms greatest champions were summoned to seek her out. This group was lead by the kingdoms greatest hero, Morkari the Great."

A portal on the stage opened up for the hero and his party to arrive.

Last edited:
Morkari was still practicing in the garden, when Ratel alerted him that it was time to start. He had finished changing and was waiting for instructions when Magnus told them what to do next. He waited for the portal to appear, and headed through it, while cringing to himself at the "the Great" Magnus added. "Ratel, remind me later not to allow Magnus to ever name things for these types of events again." She starts laughing at the name, but immediately shuts up when he tells her he can start introducing her with that same title. "Oh, yea, forgot I'm also essentially being revealed soon..." Morkari just laughs to himself and then begins moving towards the Hector. "You called me. I have answered your summons. What is it you have need of me and my companions, good butler?" Morkari cringes to himself as he talks. Since when did I decide to speak like it was the middle ages? Whatever, lets just go with it for now. He bows and awaits the 'butler' to answer.

Last edited:
skotádi
Interaction: open​
With the instructions finally given skotádi gave it some thought of what exactly to bring, of course, it had to have SOME thematic value otherwise what was the point? The elf really couldn’t make up any creatures an unfortunate thing while he could tell the tales of others he couldn’t simply weave one form thin air, now this was a place where there would be children no? Well giving it a moment though he remembers some creatures form a cautionary children’s tale about why one should never go into the woods alone, with an almost twirling dance skotádi summoned forth many creatures of two distinctive types one a tall lanky beast with a hood on three eyes poking out of it. large claws scratching and a spiked tail whipping back and forth rows of purple teeth jutting out from the inky blackness. the second one was a more squat and thick creature with six eyes and huge whispy almost spectral claws its face looking in such a way that it seemed it wanted to eat every single little child it could get it's hands-on and well that was the intention smiling his eyes a black abyss staring back at the many many creatures he had summoned of course all of them where while intricate none of them where at all tangible after all this was a cast of quantity no? there wasn't any need to have these things injure people and besides if they needed to touch anything skotádi could redirect some of his powers towards a single one. listening into the voice-over form Magnus making the elven storyteller cringe in pain at the... generic nature of the whole thing made his heart sink... oh well..maybe it would improve once he was thrown into the fray of acting.

1572753740041.png1572753749065.png

After Hector left Roxie realized she hadn't changed into her costume yet. "Oh yeah." She actually had no idea what it looked like but she was hoping it at least looked cool. She went into the changing room and got ready when she came out she smirked. "What do you think pretty cool huh?" Atsuko turned to look and walked over to her. "Wow, you look awesome! I bet Hector's going to love that." Atsuko said with a devious smile. Roxie raised an eyebrow her then looked in the mirror. Her face then went red. "......Maybe I should change." Atsuko started laughing. "Aww does your have is red." Roxie looked at her angrily with her face still red. "My face is not red!" "It totally is! I think it's cute you still get nervous." Atsuko said teasing. "Atsuko...I swear I'm going to strangle you!" Roxie yelled. Atsuko gulped and laughed nervously. "Ahaha well look at that time for me to get on stage." She then bolted to the portal with Roxie right behind her. Atsuko jumped through to grabbed her but she missed. Roxie poked her head through the portal. "Atsuko I swear!......." She then froze and went silent when she realized this was the stage she glanced at the crowd that clearly just saw that and quickly disappeared back through the portal. The portal closed and she sighed. "Ugh, that girl is just as annoying as she was in school. Aww man just when I was getting better at temper." Atsuko who was on the ground stood up quickly and went by the others and pretended nothing had happened. Though in her mind she was screaming. She totally almost killed me! What was I thinking!? And on top of that, I totally just goofed up. What if Roxie had kept chasing the whole stage would of been on fire!Including me!
imgbin-cyberdimension-neptunia-4-goddesses-online-idea-factory-compile-heart-video-game-neptun...jpg
1a1a417452d15f62464ea04415380043.jpg
. D O V E . D O V E Astrylan Astrylan Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 GreyGremory GreyGremory Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Merik and Tommy:
Tommy looked at Iris when she spoke "Ah okay then, I guess ill catch Merik another time" he said before waving to his friend and following his partner out of the park and back toward the office. He was annoyed that he couldn't catch the main event but if what he was about to see was what he was waiting for then he would be in for one hell of a ride. He walked happily beside Iris "So what do you think it is? New weapons? Better armor? Or maybe its a gun that shoots anti-magic!" he said getting more excited with every new option he brought up. Merik was a little sad his friend couldn't stick around but he knew he had to do a job. He walked over to the change rooms and changed into his costume before heading into his portal. He came out to a room in a tower "Nice outfit Roxie! you really pull it off" he said looking at his friends costume "Seriosuly though anyone know what we're actually supposed to do for the show? I mean i guess make it look like i ordered Yuna's kidnapping but what after that?" he asked trying to formulate a plan. He decided he would just wing it and went out to the window of the tower and watched as the hero group started to gather "Well looks like we are almost ready to begin, Skodati i think its almost time to get your shadows into action. Roxie when you get the queue make some explosions, and then ill make my grand entrance" he said trying to sound like a convincing leader. He wanted to make this a success and he knew that this was a good first step to getting the non-magical to accept them.
animegirl20 animegirl20 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

Users who are viewing this thread

Back