• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Next Freedom Fighters: Heroes Of Tomorrow (OOC)

That Maria designs absolutely slaps so I can def understand using it lmao. But I finally got around to whipping up a real quick concept sketch to run by you. I didn’t put a whole lot effort into it as it’s mostly just a starting off point to work off of. (And once again, this won’t at all impact Joules’ actual appearance in the rp. I probably sound like a broken record but I wanna make sure I don’t overstep any boundaries 😅)
View attachment 1086144

Hoo man was it hard creating a design unique from Shimmer when they’re both electricy using mobians with a blue and yellow aesthetic but I did my best! Namely, I gave Joules a much softer yellow and darker blues, which I think makes for a neat contrast. I ended up switching out the dress for a big ol coat that harkens to Static Shock since he seemed to be a inspiration for Joules’ character. Finally and most importantly I gave her headphones that actually went over her garsh darn ears lmao.

So be sure to let me know what you think and I’ll continue working on her design till we find something you like!
Ohhh I love this so much! The off the shoulder jacket is such a nice design quirk

1684360534306.png
I started further on her design and made a basic front view sketch of the design and changed a few lil things here n there. Let me know your thoughts and I’ll continue working on her! Rcticwolf Rcticwolf (and I’ll try to get a response in for Lilium this week 😅)

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf TacoRocky TacoRocky I added Jules and Birdie to the girl power art! (Akdoskf and I felt bad about Quill having a hyper realistic lion fish face so I gave her a temporary one until an official picture for her is posted)

1684643067594.png

I managed to at least put together this doodle 😅

I decided pants would look better for her than a skirt

Attachments

• B7D04007-BC90-44CA-A5FA-85F19A653A9E.jpeg
    B7D04007-BC90-44CA-A5FA-85F19A653A9E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
I managed to at least put together this doodle 😅

I decided pants would look better for her than a skirt
Omg she’s adorable! Djskfjf here’s the (hopefully) final product!
1684799898116.png
Fun fact that I just noticed: she’s the only female character without any blue or green in her color palette! Another thing that makes her stand out from the crowd lmao
1684799746001.png

Last edited:
While we wait I had a neat lil idea of asking character specific “get to know you” questions. The sort of random fun facts that probably wouldn’t ever be answered in the rp

Like….

1. What is your character’s least favorite dessert?
2. In a game of rock paper scissors, what is their go to first move?
3. If your character had to be any other animal besides what they currently are, what would they be?

Ya know, that sort of thing! I figured it’d be a fun way to past the time while we wait for posts to come out

1. Lilium is not a fan of cheesecake in the slightest. The texture grosses her out way too much.

2. She goes for paper first because she assumes everyone else will go for scissors.

3. I feel like if Lilium wasn’t a Seedrian she would be a green basilisk lizard.

Last edited:
Ooo fun! Let’s see
1. I don’t think Quill likes desserts that are super heavy, like cakes just coated in icing. She’s not big on super sweet stuff either
2. Paper; she’s pretty sure people choose rock most of the time, so might as well choose the one that’s got a better chance of winning
3. Probably something still crazy venomous, like some kind of insect

1. Birdie isn’t big on sour stuff; it’s tooth-melting sweet or nothing for her
2. Good ol’ rock, nothing beats that
3. I think something like a pigeon or dove!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back