• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Next Freedom Fighters: Heroes Of Tomorrow (OOC)

I’ll try to get a response out sometime tomorrow! Until then I actually have a lil question 👉👈 So as y’all can tell I really like doodling rp related thingies and (if given permission of course 😅) I’d love to doodle some of the other characters in the rp. But, for the characters that use other artists’ designs for their appearance I’d feel a lil bad to be copying their art so…would it be alright for me to create ✨legally distinct✨ versions of the designs to get around that? Fhskdjf don’t worry it wouldn’t have any sort of impact on their actual canonical in rp appearances and would solely be for my own lil doodles. Also I would 100 percent ask for y’all’s input in all steps of the creation to make sure the design completely fit your vision of that character. But if it’d feel like I’d be overstepping boundaries if I were to do that then I completely understand and won’t push the idea any further 👍 ( Rcticwolf Rcticwolf SuperPurple SuperPurple I’ll tag you guys since to my knowledge Crystal and Dart are the characters that use preexisting designs)

I’ll try to get a response out sometime tomorrow! Until then I actually have a lil question 👉👈 So as y’all can tell I really like doodling rp related thingies and (if given permission of course 😅) I’d love to doodle some of the other characters in the rp. But, for the characters that use other artists’ designs for their appearance I’d feel a lil bad to be copying their art so…would it be alright for me to create ✨legally distinct✨ versions of the designs to get around that? Fhskdjf don’t worry it wouldn’t have any sort of impact on their actual canonical in rp appearances and would solely be for my own lil doodles. Also I would 100 percent ask for y’all’s input in all steps of the creation to make sure the design completely fit your vision of that character. But if it’d feel like I’d be overstepping boundaries if I were to do that then I completely understand and won’t push the idea any further 👍 ( Rcticwolf Rcticwolf SuperPurple SuperPurple I’ll tag you guys since to my knowledge Crystal and Dart are the characters that use preexisting designs)

Well yeah, I paid someone to draw crystal for me since I suck

Well yeah, I paid someone to draw crystal for me since I suck
Oh my gosh I didn’t realize that art was a commission! omg I’m so sorry for assuming it was someone else’s OC, pls ignore everything I said xbskfhskfhdjdgdgf

Nope she’s my creation
I’m super sorry about that! as an apology I hope you’ll accept a lil doodle of Crystal n Lilium standing together 🐺 🌸
1680767210269.png
I totally didn’t forget to draw Lilium’s tail what r u talking about 👀/J

But, for the characters that use other artists’ designs for their appearance I’d feel a lil bad to be copying their art so…would it be alright for me to create ✨legally distinct✨ versions of the designs to get around that?
Yes, that would be much preferred if you were to do this. I used the other design because I lack art skills, so thank you for doing this.

Yes, that would be much preferred if you were to do this. I used the other design because I lack art skills, so thank you for doing this.
No problem! So, do you have anything in mind for what you’d want a ✨𝐿𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 D𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒸𝓉✨ version of Dart to look like? Are there any specific aspects of his design you’d want to definitely keep? Anything that you’d specifically want to be changed from the original art? I’d love to know your vision so I can help with visualizing it! 🐝

Okay, guys, we've recently had more people show interest in the RP since we started it, so it would be appreciated if you could take it a bit slow with the replies to the RP right now so that those still interested in joining have a chance to catch up! I hope you understand, and I appreciate your co-operation! :D

WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten SuperPurple SuperPurple SheepKing SheepKing Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

That’s fine, I work the night shift all week so most of my free time is on the weekend

Okay, guys, we've recently had more people show interest in the RP since we started it, so it would be appreciated if you could take it a bit slow with the replies to the RP right now so that those still interested in joining have a chance to catch up! I hope you understand, and I appreciate your co-operation! :D

WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten SuperPurple SuperPurple SheepKing SheepKing Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
That’s cool with me! Lol I love that the three youngest of the group all have green in their color palettes. You could say that they’re all greenies 😉 (get it? Since they’re newbies….and greenie is a slang for a newbie……..and they’re green? Comedy gold right there/j)

No problem! So, do you have anything in mind for what you’d want a ✨𝐿𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 D𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒸𝓉✨ version of Dart to look like? Are there any specific aspects of his design you’d want to definitely keep? Anything that you’d specifically want to be changed from the original art? I’d love to know your vision so I can help with visualizing it! 🐝

I’m ok with it if it’s in good fun

salti salti Fibre has been approved! You can enter the RP now if you wish! :D
Thank you so much again for letting me join!! Also hihi everyone, I'll try to have a post up by tonight or early tomorrow morning so you all aren't waiting on me! I also just finished Fibre's reference and that's all uploaded, but I'll also put a version here just for ease of access =w=
63398498_CTJEXZLIbdEpNdN.png

Thank you so much again for letting me join!! Also hihi everyone, I'll try to have a post up by tonight or early tomorrow morning so you all aren't waiting on me! I also just finished Fibre's reference and that's all uploaded, but I'll also put a version here just for ease of access =w=
Omg Fibre is so friggin adorable and her omochao mask looks absolutely sick as hell!!

That looks really cool! Especially the Omochao mask like Sheep mentioned!

I wonder what the tryouts will be like? A combat drill? Or more like a talent show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back