• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Next Freedom Fighters: Heroes Of Tomorrow (OOC)

Were you waiting for me to write more on Lotus since I said her CS was kind of thrown together, or is there a problem with her?

Were you waiting for me to write more on Lotus since I said her CS was kind of thrown together, or is there a problem with her?
Well, I'm unsure on how Aura related powers would be effective in combat, and I was going to consult some other Sonic fans on the matter but haven't been able to get around to doing that so far. But once I have consulted other Sonic fans about the usage of Aura related powers, I'll be sure to make my final decision on Lotus' CS.

kk.... well, this has been dragging on for quite a bit already. So I'm gonna bow out of participation. My interest for it has definitely dropped off and I'm working on my own thing now. Sorry.

Best of luck in getting this thing underway, though.

Dgsjfhd omg I completely forgot about this rp 😱 quick question AlexneushoornTheGreat AlexneushoornTheGreat how many more people would you want to join for this rp to get going? Oh and for the Lotus Situation I could see her powers working pretty well if applied creatively. And, we’ve seen far weirder stuff in the comics so I don’t see it being too big of an issue

kk.... well, this has been dragging on for quite a bit already. So I'm gonna bow out of participation. My interest for it has definitely dropped off and I'm working on my own thing now. Sorry.

Best of luck in getting this thing underway, though.
I see...It's unfortunate to see you drop out of this, but if you don't have any interest in this anymore, I don't blame you. I wish you the best of luck with your other projects though!

SheepKing SheepKing I'm looking to get a cast of at least 7 or 8 characters, and users can submit more than one character if they wish to.
Alright, since it doesn't look like any more people will be joining this, I think we're going to start the RP with the characters we currently have. I'll try and get a starter up by Monday, so be on the lookout for that.

SuperPurple SuperPurple WhiskeyMarten WhiskeyMarten SheepKing SheepKing
Gotcha 👍 For now I’ll stick with just ol’ Saturn but I’m able to I might see about adding another character in the future

Last edited:
Still down to post before I sleep, but I have a quick question. Are our characters helping with the recruitment drive, or is this the part where they get recruited? Just to make sure I don't write something incorrect :)

Our characters are just going about their daily business when they come across the posters that Sonic has put up, and that's where they decide to sign up for the Freedom Fighter tryouts. Thanks for asking before making your post. :D

Apologies for the wait but I’ll try to see if I can get a post out sometime tomorrow 👍

Last edited:
I wanna give a quick update about to y’all. So I’ve been working on Saturn’s first post but I’ve begun to realize that I’m like really really not vibing with her character. It isn’t anything specific but I personally feel that I would probably be better off if I rped someone new entirely instead. So I’ll try to get a new character sheet up soon and omg I’m so sorry for the wait guys 😭

And one more thing. AlexneushoornTheGreat AlexneushoornTheGreat Speaking of a new character, I wanted to run a thing by you to make sure the concept behind her would work out alright. So I’m thinking of playing another space gal, though unlike with Saturn she’ll be an actual alien. Idk if you’ve watched the Sonic X series but there’s a character named Cosmo that I was planning on having my character be the same species as her. Since this rp is pre-reboot Archie I wouldn’t have any of the actual events from sonic x be incorporated at all save for the very general basics of the species history but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to run it by you just in case. I will say that I plan for her backstory to instead be more connected with the Xorda and Black Arms war that takes place in the comics if that will also affect anything.

1679822269309.png

Last edited:
I wanna give a quick update about to y’all. So I’ve been working on Saturn’s first post but I’ve begun to realize that I’m like really really not vibing with her character. It isn’t anything specific but I personally feel that I would probably be better off if I rped someone new entirely instead. So I’ll try to get a new character sheet up soon and omg I’m so sorry for the wait guys 😭

And one more thing. AlexneushoornTheGreat AlexneushoornTheGreat Speaking of a new character, I wanted to run a thing by you to make sure the concept behind her would work out alright. So I’m thinking of playing another space gal, though unlike with Saturn she’ll be an actual alien. Idk if you’ve watched the Sonic X series but there’s a character named Cosmo that I was planning on having my character be the same species as her. Since this rp is pre-reboot Archie I wouldn’t have any of the actual events from sonic x be incorporated at all save for the very general basics of the species history but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to run it by you just in case. I will say that I plan for her backstory to instead be more connected with the Xorda and Black Arms war that takes place in the comics if that will also affect anything.

It's fine, Sheep. If you don't like the way your character bounces off of you, it's probably best to make a new character instead then. And yeah, I don't mind a Seedrian character being in this RP. I like the species, and it wouldn't be out of place to have a Seedrian character in Pre-SGW Archie, so the character has my approval. 😃👍

As for the character being linked to the Xorda-Black Arms War, I don't mind that either, since this RP takes place several years after that, and it could make for an interesting plotline for the Freedom Fighters to be training someone linked to the war.

It's fine, Sheep. If you don't like the way your character bounces off of you, it's probably best to make a new character instead then. And yeah, I don't mind a Seedrian character being in this RP. I like the species, and it wouldn't be out of place to have a Seedrian character in Pre-SGW Archie, so the character has my approval. 😃👍

As for the character being linked to the Xorda-Black Arms War, I don't mind that either, since this RP takes place several years after that, and it could make for an interesting plotline for the Freedom Fighters to be training someone linked to the war.

Dyaofhdkfj I finally got around to finishing Lilium’s oc and I guess her being connected to the Xorda/Black arms ended up being not true after all 😅 Let me know if there’s anything I might need to change about her and once again apologies for the wait 👍

Last edited:
Dhsofhd and off topic but looks like Crystal and Lilium have something they can bond over lmao Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

1680238496802.png

Lol Just a lil silly meme about how my character and yours having a couple of unintentional but very cool parallels with each other 😙 I’m excited to see how they’ll play off of each other in the rp!

There’s no guarantee I’ll be in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back