• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Next Freedom Fighters: Heroes Of Tomorrow (OOC)

I hope someone can understand and speak ancient Mobian, crystal hasn’t learned English yet, lol

AlexneushoornTheGreat AlexneushoornTheGreat Oh random quick question (and feel free to not answer if this would spoil the plot in anyway) But with the Villian of the rp being another nephew of Eggman I’m curious about the og nephew, Snively. Is he gonna still be kicking?

Did he ever manage to actually escape the capsule or is there just his skeleton still trapped inside all these years later lmao
1680314900852.jpeg

Last edited:
AlexneushoornTheGreat AlexneushoornTheGreat Oh random quick question (and feel free to not answer if this would spoil the plot in anyway) But with the Villian of the rp being another nephew of Eggman I’m curious about the og nephew, Snively. Is he gonna still be kicking?

Did he ever manage to actually escape the capsule or is there just his skeleton still trapped inside all these years later lmao
View attachment 1077682
To be honest, I did have Snively come to mind at one point, but I didn't really have any plot to give him in this story. So if I had to give a basic answer? Yes, he escaped the capsule and might show up later down the line, though whether he'll be helping the Freedom Fighters or not is what I'll leave up to speculation until then.

To be honest, I did have Snively come to mind at one point, but I didn't really have any plot to give him in this story. So if I had to give a basic answer? Yes, he escaped the capsule and might show up later down the line, though whether he'll be helping the Freedom Fighters or not is what I'll leave up to speculation until then.
Ah gotcha, in that case I’ll be excited to see what the future has in store for our little gaggle of freedom fighters!

Off topic again (man I really can’t stick to one topic can I? 🙃) but I made a silly lil doodle of my gal Lilium ✍️

1680350989707.png

Last edited:
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Crystal has been approved. As for how to introduce her, you can say she's going about her daily business when she finds a poster advertising the Freedom Fighter tryouts in her homeland and, being the warrior she is, is interested in joining the Freedom Fighters and goes to try out.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Crystal has been approved. As for how to introduce her, you can say she's going about her daily business when she finds a poster advertising the Freedom Fighter tryouts in her homeland and, being the warrior she is, is interested in joining the Freedom Fighters and goes to try out.

Well I was thinking like a dig site crew discovers her (or the egg empire discovers her from her gemstone) and she goes on a sort of panic trip as she experiences this new world.

If not then maybe she was discovered and she made it away from wherever she was and she wonders around, also she can’t read or understand modern mobian, lol

Well I was thinking like a dig site crew discovers her (or the egg empire discovers her from her gemstone) and she goes on a sort of panic trip as she experiences this new world.

If not then maybe she was discovered and she made it away from wherever she was and she wonders around, also she can’t read or understand modern mobian, lol
I'm not sure that really fits with the story I'm trying to tell though...

Are you sure? I mean, I don't want it to feel out of place with the story I want to tell, but at the same time, I also don't want to force you to write something you don't want to write.

Yeah, I can usually figure out a way to incorporate both mine and yours, mine could just be more of a story if someone asks her

Woo hoo I finally posted! Dhsjdgsjf seems like Lilium is unknowingly running into most of her future teammates, lmao it’s gotta be ✨destiny✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Back